What's new

Several Indian army soldiers-injured-in-clashes-with-chinese-pla-on-dec-9

Typical Indians spreading fake news and even after the rest of the human population show the Indians, the Indian will rather still claim to believe it.

You pakistanis are brainwashed about your own country and brainwashed about other countries too. That's why you are in mess. Better you start with education.
Your abbu once again hammered. Deal with it.
Not every country's army is corrupt, DHA flats owners and traitor.
You pakistanis should be ashamed of your army (if you have any) before you point out others.
Each other army is better than yours atleast, even Uganda.
And now for the advanced Indian brain washing centre

1671181761184.png

And now for the advanced Indian brain washing centre

Citizens of a certain dependent nation celebrating in this thread (and many other similar ones) , seem to remind the rest of us about a story.

The story of the man celebrating his own wife's impregnation caused by his neighbor !

Cheers to ya'll, remember to check the date today.8-)

Certain creatures who keep crawling back and snooping on our forums also remind me of the person whose own wife was crying rape but he was leaning over his neighbours wall keen to find out what were they discussing.

Citizens of a certain dependent nation celebrating in this thread (and many other similar ones) , seem to remind the rest of us about a story.

The story of the man celebrating his own wife's impregnation caused by his neighbor !

Cheers to ya'll, remember to check the date today.8-)
Certain nations claim to be superpowers and 1st World yet open defacte worship toilets and are the biggest recipients of aid in the world. These same 1st world countries young are leaving the country in hoards and and those who are left behind in poop claim they are a global leader.

Now that you have been shown the mirror wash your face

Certain nations claim to be superpowers and 1st World yet open defacte worship toilets and are the biggest recipients of aid in the world. These same 1st world countries young are leaving the country in hoards and and those who are left behind in poop claim they are a global leader.

Now that you have been shown the mirror wash your face
He will not wash. I bet. They don't like hygiene.

wash your face

Just did. Had to.

Laughed so much at your post.

Thanks for acknowledging the pregnancy in your home!

Not a word of denial. First goes your self - respect, then your morals, and now your sense of shame :cheers:

Certain creatures who keep crawling back and snooping on our forums also remind me of the person whose own wife was crying rape but he was leaning over his neighbours wall keen to find out what were they discussing.

Uncle, please use a better online translator. Nobody can understand a word of what you have typed.

Has the slapping on the tank thread hurt you so much, especially when senior Pakistani members are the ones slapping you ?

Or is it the embarrassment of all those flop threads you are spamming the forum with? Nobody even bothering to reply !

Let me brace myself for more weird English from you !!

take a chill pill my fellow Internet commandos
no need to trade insults.

I have close up vids. No point posting here or boasting. Let the troubled ones have some solace on our so called misery in their difficult times. Side me baith ke enjoy karo.
thanks for not sharing these videos in difficult times,
internet and social media surfing is hard work for us Pakistanis.

Just did. Had to.

Laughed so much at your post.

Thanks for acknowledging the pregnancy in your home!

Not a word of denial. First goes your self - respect, then your morals, and now your sense of shame :cheers:

Uncle, please use a better online translator. Nobody can understand a word of what you have typed.

Has the slapping on the tank thread hurt you so much, especially when senior Pakistani members are the ones slapping you ?

Or is it the embarrassment of all those flop threads you are spamming the forum with? Nobody even bothering to reply !

Let me brace myself for more weird English from you !!
How an idiot exposes himself... Well the example is here for all to witness.
Hey half baked English intellectual, I didn't quote you and my English is too complicated for you, yet here you are going berserk in your desperation.
I don't need a faker to acknowledge me. May I remind you, it was a Pakistani Mod, who actually kicked you out of this forum and here you are dishing out nonsense under your fake ID. Hell we all thought you might have grown a brain during this period... What chance of that when you are nothing more than damage goods.

Back
Top Bottom