What's new

Several people shot in California shooting

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Shooting at Santa Monica College, five kilometres from where President Barack Obama appearing in fundraiser.

A shooting has been reported near the campus of Southern California's Santa Monica College.

Several victims are down and the shooter is also believed to be down, says Santa Monica police Sergeant Rudy Flores.

Flores says numerous witness called to report a man on a street corner shooting at vehicles including a bus.

The location is about five kilometres from where US President Barack Obama is appearing at a fundraiser.

Santa Monica College is a two-year college with about 34,000 students.

source: Several people shot in California shooting - Americas - Al Jazeera English

Pretty surreal, I live literally blocks from the shooting.

My first thought isn't terrorism though, seems like a crazy who had nothing left to live for and wanted to go out with a bang.

Pretty surreal, I live literally blocks from the shooting.

My first thought isn't terrorism though, seems like a crazy who had nothing left to live for and wanted to go out with a bang.

But he isnt dead...was arrested alive

But he isnt dead...was arrested alive

Funny how he wasn't shot dead when he killed 6 people.

Yet the unarmed man who "attacked" the FBI agent a few weeks ago was shot dead in "self defense" - but not a murderer?

Hmmm sounds dodgy to me.

And yet again, am proven right. All those guns on the US streets and homes and what do the people do ? Go out on a killing spree.... I think the "locker" this gun was suppose to be kept in was missing... LMAO

Strong agree ^^, thank lord we have strict gun control in Canada and that is not to say to assess that our crime rates are exemplary but the frequencies of shootings are less. #prayformonica

This is boring. The terrorist wasn't even a Muslim.

Six people died , have some sympathy for the victims of this heinous crime you bigot(keep your cheeky political comments out it). Would you want people to make these type of comments on a shooting in pakistan, think before you post.

I heard that in Santa Barbara three people stumbled when some kids ran by.

If a muslim is responsible for the attack then its terrorism, if no muslim linked its a sudden act of disorder of a mental patient. no?

Funny how he wasn't shot dead when he killed 6 people.

Yet the unarmed man who "attacked" the FBI agent a few weeks ago was shot dead in "self defense" - but not a murderer?

Hmmm sounds dodgy to me.

And yet again, am proven right. All those guns on the US streets and homes and what do the people do ? Go out on a killing spree.... I think the "locker" this gun was suppose to be kept in was missing... LMAO
Too lazy to read the news...???

Santa Monica gunman killed father, brother, sources say - latimes.com
He was killed by officers at Santa Monica College.
Guess the need to drag out the loony conspiracy theory override patience and common sense.

If a muslim is responsible for the attack then its terrorism, if no muslim linked its a sudden act of disorder of a mental patient. no?
Unless it is proven that the Muslim is 'mental'. Else if he shout 'Allahu Akbar' while he shoots, we can be reasonably confident he ain't 'mental'.

Strong agree ^^, thank lord we have strict gun control in Canada and that is not to say to assess that our crime rates are exemplary but the frequencies of shootings are less. #prayformonica

California has among the strictest gun control laws in the nation.

Back
Top Bottom