What's new

Sex, Location, Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
aren't you prescribed medication? and isn't it working?

zoloft/effexor and lithium i would imagine should be prescribed.

i do have medication. and yes im a bit comfortable as diagnosed person, true. i could push myself probably harder, but the thing is if i push myself really hard it means lots of stress and under stress i get worse, i should live peaceful and calm life.

im sorry to hear. yes its possible that some still workd and study if they push themselfes really hard. but its difficult. and maybe i will get a bit better more stable and start a education as well, but a quick and fast one because im growing old.

Well he is always thinking and can't control it. The good news is he is brilliant in his studies. He got accepted to Oxford University

i do have medication. and yes im a bit comfortable as diagnosed person, true. i could push myself probably harder, but the thing is if i push myself really hard it means lots of stress and under stress i get worse, i should live peaceful and calm life.

Your quality of life will improve dramatically.

Your peaceful and calm = wasting time, wolf.

I actually like Texas man. The girls here are way prettier than NYC, and way more approachable.

NY chicks are way too stuck up.

They can be but then again it depends on what burrough and of what class/status they are. Though, Texas being apart of the south the people there can be more openly racist, though I do admit every woman I've met from Texas has been nice, also Oklahoma. I would talk more openly about this but this being a public forum I won't go far.

Though still NYC is where it's at, I'm still planning on moving there.

Your diagnosis is bullsh*t. You are a weak minded person.

You have psyched yourself into believing you are a psychotic with the cr*p symptoms you posted. And the psychiatric society is reinforcing your beliefs, and helping you think you are what you actually aren't, to make an extra buck of you. with all these bullsh*t diagnosis they come out with every year.

You just don't want to work hard and strive for success, and you want the easy way out and you want people to pity you, and feel sorry for you.

You are 29 years old. You need to step up to the plate and be a man.

stop being pathetic.

It's like a grown eric cartman or something.

eric-cartman.jpg

Wolf, you are one epic person..

Like you said you were doing Law, was that something you enjoyed doing ? If not, look for something else, you think you enjoy or you think you can do best. This matrimony chatter will only make it worse for your future, to be honest.

They can be but then again it depends on what burrough and of what class/status they are. Though, Texas being apart of the south the people there can be more openly racist, though I do admit every woman I've met from Texas has been nice, also Oklahoma. I would talk more openly about this but this being a public forum I won't go far.

Though still NYC is where it's at, I'm still planning on moving there.

Dude in Texas, the most beautiful chicks are on my ****. From hoodrats to sophisticated business women.

The white girls are not as open, but still I got a few numbers at a walmart while trying to buy chap stick.

New York is a dirt nasty infested place where only money gets you what you want. Here in Texas you can actually find a girl that is worth the title of "life partner". I lived most of my days in the US in NY, and I have to say I like Texas a lot more than NYC.

@AryanWolve

Change your name from AryanWolve to AryanPussy, till you earn the "Wolf" in your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously though, you're one epic person.

I hope you know you're basically brain f#ckin yourself this whole time. It would be okay if you were like 19, but you're a legit grown @ss man.

like obsessive thinking, and kinda hallucinations and fear. and disordered thinking and cant sleep etc.

Do you have symptoms like trouble convincing yourself, like washing hands repeatedly and feeling still they are unclean?

There is member KRAIT who can help you out

I used to be in different chat rooms and it was very annoying when every one ask asl straight away to find out whether you are girl or guy lol

i think i would not be able to work out like they do. it would be too heavy for me, probably i would get sick after a day. however i lost 20kg/50pounds by now. im still obese but not like i have been.

this is me now. i think im good looking guy, just need to loose that fat.

girls find me pleasant, because i have charmin personality and with my looks i make the perfect teddy bear and gentleman. i think i also would have easier time with southasian girls (indian for example) because im relatively fair skinned and they like fair skin in guys. and because i have pretty face.

nice self description :lol:

good look dude for finding south asian girls..make sure you have good bank balance or job :P

Dude in Texas, the most beautiful chicks are on my ****. From hoodrats to sophisticated business women.

The white girls are not as open, but still I got a few numbers at a walmart while trying to buy chap stick.

New York is a dirt nasty infested place where only money gets you what you want. Here in Texas you can actually find a girl that is worth the title of "life partner". I lived most of my days in the US in NY, and I have to say I like Texas a lot more than NYC.

Hmmm well I'm glad you're happier there maybe it was the right decision for you. Though I can't see myself in Texas or any southern state. Not to mention I prefer a cooler climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom