Sex Scandal Video of Imran Khan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Whats up with the sex scandal video which features Imran Khan?

It is supposedly purchased by the PML-N and they are trying to release it on MQM's name.

PTI supporters supposedly also have Maryam Nawaz's sex scandal video and they will release it if the first video is released.

images

199832362344.jpg

And these people are and will be our leader who cannot keep their belts buckled up ..........

Shame indeed ...............

To quote our Islamiyat Teacher (former Jamiat Big shot) in Peshawar when he heard I wanted to join politics:

"Pakistani politics is like a **** pool, you can't hope to jump in and come out clean".

I took his advice and never regretted it. The above is an example of the lack of morals that afflicts our political culture.

Zardari also have sex scanda videol of MQM, PTI, PML-N, tabhe tu sala looot raha hey 5 saal say aur sab kamoosh hain KISE DAR KE WAJAH SAY :D :rofl:

Lakh lanat on all parties bringing out sex tapes.

And If any of these allegations are true, I want them shot. Dead on the spot.

Political vendetta,when you can't compete politically. Hamid mir has seen the video and,suggests that it maybe a fake.

Aeronaut's prediction is that it will backfire for the N-league and will work in favor of IK in the long run.

Grow up ,adults have bodily needs be they leders or common people.If they had sex so what?I would prefer a sex addict but capable man at the helm rather than a corrupt celibate man sucking the lifeblood of the country.

P.S- if there is a video link with the 2nd pic's woman,do notify me as well...i like a mature woman:)

Muhabbat Aor Jang Me Sub Kuch Jaayez Hay...

The source is unknown till now but my bet is from the archives of IB, MI or ISI.

This is not 1997 someone should get this into their thick brains. Imran Khan in his interview last month said the very same thing; if anyone get personal this time around just like 97' they'll get prompted reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom