What's new

Featured Sexual harassment of students at Lahore Grammar School

Luddi, bhangra and khattak are our dances.

Lebanese dabke is something else. Your feet will break doing that. And Lezginka is a totally different dance from Azerbaijan and Georgia.

What do you have to say about Punjabi Tappe sung on both sides of the border like Laung Gawacha, Madaaniyan, Chitta Kukkar?

What about Qawaali sung on both sides of the border?

Achkan and khattak exist in our country too but Lezginka and Dabke is a huge huge stretch. Why you wan be Middle Eastern so bad?

Edit: Attan not Achkan

We have other dances than the ones I mentioned, so I listed some comparative dances from similar cultures like Levant/Iraq and Azeri/Turkish.

You are a smart guy, go check all famous dances of Pakistan to get an idea.

You can even see in the video I posted, a Punjabi dance which we do in a circle. Basically similar to Debke, which also I did in many Arab weddings.

Now, get back to topic.

Not sure how a thread on sexual harassment descended into wedding traditions and dishes served on shaadis :suicide:

no wonder this film was banned
true face of our society

Aaina-Unko-Dikhaya-to-Bura-Maan-Gaye.jpg

sexual abuse is a common practice in Pakistan. Even sexual abuse of kids from teenage boys

Pederasty or bachabaazi is a common occurrence in the lower blue collar classes. All these servants and mazdoors, without access to women, turn to teenage and pre adolescent boys.

This might get me banned or handed a warning but I believe it's very pertinent to the topic at hand. And an uncomfortable truth that needs to be said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom