What's new

Shah Mehmood Qureshi accidentally steps into Indian territory

I just don't understand what's the big fuzz here.The BSF officer just showed his respect to a high level Pakistani representative and saluted him.I guess it's a normal custom in the International Border to salute any senior Civil representative from either of the countries and i am quite sure that a Pakistani Ranger would have done the same thing if a high level Indian politician accidentally crossed into Pakistan.The Officer was only doing his job,even then some Pakistani posters in this thread are mocking us for being weak hearted and so on.So just tell me,what the hell was he supposed to do at that moment!!

Why is the Indian Soldier Saluting him?
A Salute is a gesture of respect, homage, or polite recognition or acknowledgment (according to dictionary).

Indians, by and large, recognise and acknowledge, even at sub-conscious level, the respect that the Pakistani Nation merits.

Hence, generally, an Indian girl would find Pakistani men more handsome as compared to their indian counterparts.

Indian men would find Pakistani women more beautiful as compared to their indian counterparts.

And indians, having interest in their country's defence, would come running in hoards and line up to join a PAKISTANI Defence Forum.

And indians, having interest in their country's defence, would come running in hoards and line up to join a PAKISTANI Defence Forum.
Or may be just to know how hated we are. Gives us motivation to move further ahead of you in all aspects. :tup:

A Salute is a gesture of respect, homage, or polite recognition or acknowledgment (according to dictionary).

Indians, by and large, recognise and acknowledge, even at sub-conscious level, the respect that the Pakistani Nation merits.

Hence, generally, an Indian girl would find Pakistani men more handsome as compared to their indian counterparts.

Indian men would find Pakistani women more beautiful as compared to their indian counterparts.

This is how an idiot think in response to gesture of respect by Indian soldier.

Perhaps he wanted to defect to BJP :D
LOL, since he had been a part of every political party on this side of the border may be he thought its time to try his luck on the Indian side.

This is how an idiot think in response to gesture of respect by Indian soldier.
Agreed.
Alas, we have plenty of these geniuses around making everyone's life difficult.

LOL, since he had been a part of every political party on this side of the border may be he thought its time to try his luck on the Indian side.

Agreed.
Alas, we have plenty of these geniuses around making everyone's life difficult.
And yet you still prefer to be an immigrant on a PAKISTANI forum rather than be a local on your own country's defence forum. Such is the level of your (Indians) inferiority complex.

And yet you still prefer to be an immigrant on a PAKISTANI forum rather than be a local on your own country's defence forum. Such is the level of your (Indians) inferiority complex.
HAHAHA, and sir you are an idiot of epic proportions. Are you a supporter of PTI, always passing verdicts?

HAHAHA, and sir you are an idiot of epic proportions. Are you a supporter of PTI, always passing verdicts?
I'm a fanatically patriotic PAKISTANI and above these PTI, PPP, PML-N, ABC, XYZ BS. And calling an inferiority complex driven Rat, an inferiority complex driven Rat, is what I love doing. And obviously, to that rat, I may seem like an idiot, among many other things. But the fact remains.... Bhindian rats preferring our superior, up-to-date, well-managed, well-organized forum, over their own BhaRAT RATshat.

I think I should officially apply for an ImmigRAnTs Monitoring and Control Officer position here.

I'm a fanatically patriotic PAKISTANI and above these PTI, PPP, PML-N, ABC, XYZ BS. And calling an inferiority complex driven Rat, an inferiority complex driven Rat, is what I love doing. And obviously, to that rat, I may seem like an idiot, among many other things. But the fact remains.... Bhindian rats preferring our superior, up-to-date, well-managed, well-organized forum, over their own BhaRAT RATshat.

I think I should officially apply for an ImmigRAnTs Monitoring and Control Officer position here.

You should try counseling. You display all the symptoms of a person who suffered trauma due to astiosodomiticum .

What is about BhaRAT RATshat, you mentioned this on every alternate post, any personal experience.

You score pretty high on the fanatic part, but on being an intelligent species capable of formulating a comprehensible sentence that makes sense, you score negative.

Back
Top Bottom