What's new

Shahbaz Sharif booked PIA’s 777 for saudi visit. 74 people including opposition leaders set to travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ALLAH Subhana wa ta’ala accepted your supplications in this holy month of Ramadan then You can rest assured the Great Harami Quarters would churn out an equal amount of Haramis of even higher calibre, before Eid.
I don't agree. When Allah decides to change the wind great empires are swept aside

Shahbaz Sharif apnai sarai allies ko umrah karnai lai ja raha hai

Siwai aik ko chor k

If you know what I mean :rolleyes1:

1650927784504.png

I don't agree. When Allah decides to change the wind great empires are swept aside

ALLAH helps those who help themselves.
The people of Pakistan refuse to recognise their oppressors.

Saudi Arabia should prevent that flight from landing, and prevent the Holy Cities to be used for a political stunt.

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELLAIH e raji’oon

You think these Haramis are somehow more Paleed than the Yabna Yahood & their associates occupying Hijaz e Muqaddas ?

I will say only one thing - laanat on General Bajwa and ISI Chief Nadeem Anjum. They sold the country this cheap to the Americans.

Both these generals are traitors.

I offer free parachutes to the pilots if they can turn off auto-pilot and bailout at the right time
Just saw this on ARY. Shahbaz Sharif with 16 members of his staff (including personal drivers) set to travel to Saudi Arab for official trip. PIA’s boeing 777 will be used for a private flight.

This trip also includes PDM members like Fazlur Rehman, Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui etc etc.

Welcome back to Purana Pakistan...

View attachment 837874
View attachment 837875

political Terrorism is what the US did and these scum are US's political bombers, worst than suicide bombers which only kill a few very quickly, these thieves will kill the whole nation of 220 million people in a slow painful way.

Folks.. regardless of the emotions behind it you are suggesting a horrific “solution” that will not just impact those on board(to include aircraft crew) but anyone else on the ground.

This is plain suggesting terrorism regardless of how justified it is in your mind

Is it common in Pakistan for soo many high level delegates to be travelling on a single Plane?

Ya Allah, please !!!!!!
You know what my heart is saying ...

All scum together on a flight.....things can always go wrong i.e "Natural Calamity" or "an Act of God" .....
All scum of pakistan is gathered in one plane.
This plane must crash.

What about innocent Pilots and Cabin Crew?

All the gandagi in one plane, can this plane crash? Russian missile? North Korean? Any fuckin missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom