What's new

Shahid Afridi beats the hell out of Fan at airport ..

Aww... Can't believe people are defending this ridiculous act of Afridi.... This cannot be vindicated whatever the reason is, these are the same people who took this idiot to heights.. This is not the way you treat those who love you, Afridi must apologize for his foolish behavior..

Because of this attitude our society is so fucked up and there is no law and order.We complain about government officials treating public like sh!t and then do the same thing ( if we have connections or influence)..Law should be supreme.

We should also take into account; being a crictket star doesn't strip an indivdual of humanly attributes, emotion being one of them. If afridi was some sort of sufimaster i would be like,'WTH? But he's NOT, so his reaction is perfectly understandable against a huge group of lunatics stampeding his daughter to the floor.

Law and order? I totally agree with you!

From twitter: "My little daughter was stomped upon. The video has not shown my daughter who had fallen. That's quite upsetting"- Afridi

where the fcuk was security which allowed fans to get so close to cricketers ... its a serious security issue

Shahid Afridi is an immature person which he shows every now n then by reverting his decisions. Its about time for PCB to come out from the stardome and dump this bugger for good. This guy can never learn. Shame on him.

I can't see his daughter in the video . she was no where near even when he was moving inside the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why Afridi is fan favourite. I think he is a bit too over rated.
This guy only performs good against crappy teams. Why doesnt he show his anger when playing poorly against India, Sri Lanka, Australia, South Africa?

This is the result of giving them the too much attention and hounding them when they need rest and privacy after going through a demanding work. I do not understand the reason behind grabing his hand and making it impossible for him to reach his car without the assistance from his family and friends. Just leave them alone and let them live a stress free life.

Listen it for yourself how this b'tard abused the poor guy... Police wala with that much big belly is standing like an idiot there. And our Awaam still chanting Zindabad and Zindabad.

Could you guys help me locate her daughter in the video?

Last edited by a moderator:
While the fan named Rehman Gul who was slapped by Afridi said that he considers Afridi as his brother and he would not take the matter seriously.

Well if that fan is happy then who are we to condemn Afridi.
:)

What will happen now. Will he be banned on disciplinary issues? His one one of my favorite from PAK team. Just when everything
was going right he had to do such a thing.

Very Bad Afridi ur behaviour and attitude not mannerable....
Afridi very very lose movement......on the Airport........

Aww... Can't believe people are defending this ridiculous act of Afridi.... This cannot be vindicated whatever the reason is, these are the same people who took this idiot to heights.. This is not the way you treat those who love you, Afridi must apologize for his foolish behavior..

The crowd was overeager to get his autograph or meet with him or whatever, and they accidently injured his daughter. He lost his temper and hit and cursed at the fan. It was an unfortunate incident and such things happen. There's no one to blame except maybe the security for not keeping the fans away from Afridi.

If the fan doesn't hold a grudge against Afridi why should we?

*Heartbreak*
What a liar, his daughter is no where to be seen (why would his daughter be with him anyway, he was returning from Dhaka, not his home).
Can't believe I used to look up to him :sick:

If it was a British Cricketer assaulting someone in Britain, he would be immediately suspended. I think PCB should do that...to set an example

I can understand Afridi's anger, and maybe the fan was being a "c.huttu", however it does not give him the right to hit the fan. This was entirely a security issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom