What's new

Shall China deliver 36 J10B free of charge to Pakistan?

Shall China deliver 2 sqadrons of J10B to PAF free of Charge?

• China shall make 2 squadrons of J10b free of Charge

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • soft loan only

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • without loan

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Pakistan now is undergoing serious financial predicment, i think China should extend help in someway to help our brother and closest ally. I suggest China should deliver at least 2 squadrons of J10B free of charge to PAF ASAP as our strategic support to Pakistan brothers. I can feel the strong passion of Pakistan members for China's J10B in Pakistan airforce sections, the discussion about J10 is enduring for the last 10 years. As nowadays India is gonna induct 126 Rafale in the near future, We Chinese should render Pakistan the ability to counter India's threat along the border.
6951252143_6d3f7325c2_b.jpg

Pakistan's economy is on an upbeat path now thanks to the new government. As for the J10B, that's up for China to decide as they are the seller.

:rofl: :rofl:
Once a beggar always a beggar. :omghaha:
You don't have to bring 'beggar' stuff in this thread. You don't have ability to snuff the so called beggar in the last 60 years? 126 Rafales will casue big threats to Pakistan along the border,and you expect China do nothing and watch.

Pakistan's economy is on an upbeat path now thanks to the new government. As for the J10B, that's up for China to decide as they are the seller.
If we have a congress, i will vote for free. Now counting it on Chairman Xi Jing ping.

china should help pakistan in every possible way.

Let's be clear. There are no freebies in this world. China will extract its pound of flesh even if it gives the aircraft 'free'. There's much that Pakistan can give including its resource rich areas of Balochistan for mining and extraction of mineral wealth that will go to China which in turn would give peanuts to Pakistan as royalties.

You don't have to bring 'beggar' stuff in this thread. You don't have ability to snuff the so called beggar in the last 60 years? 126 Rafales will casue big threats to Pakistan along the border,and you expect China do nothing and watch.

If we have a congress, i will vote for free. Now counting it on Chairman Xi Jing ping.

But you DON'T have a vote or even a voice. Might as well shut up and suck it up.

We Chinese support the Pakistan goverment selected by Pakistan people without any condition, i think the new pakistan goverment will revive their economy in the near future. China and pakistan has stated to cooperate with each other in many economic fields, hope pakistan economy will improve steadily.

They are having trouble with the Rafale's procurement. Although PAF needs a 4.5 gen fighter soon with stealth capability.

Let's be clear. There are no freebies in this world. China will extract its pound of flesh even if it gives the aircraft 'free'. There's much that Pakistan can give including its resource rich areas of Balochistan for mining and extraction of mineral wealth that will go to China which in turn would give peanuts to Pakistan as royalties.
Meanwhile, India has to buy Rafale with hard cash. See the different?

We Chinese support the Pakistan goverment selected by Pakistan people without any condition, i think the new pakistan goverment will revive their economy in the near future. China and pakistan has stated to cooperate with each other in many economic fields, hope pakistan economy will improve steadily.

Economy is already in revival, many new projects have started, crack down on corruption, the tax net has widen, government revenue has boomed. Mega public infrastructure and transportation projects are being initiated. The new government has really helped turn things around. Karachi is being cleaned up, and political parties involved in corruption are being held accountable.

Every stolen rupee is being accounted for in the new government. Pakistan's GDP projected to reach 7% by 2015, announced by the new Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom