What's new

Shame on China:Chinese children endure 'world's most dangerous school run'

A lot of sources in China say that those Tajiks will never be moved out to more sustainable land,cause they were posted there by the central government for several hundred years as semi garrison units to defend the country border,there are a lot of places in Pamir are so inaccessible that even well equipped government troops can not reach let alone setting up permanent stations.
because they have to give up a lot to live there in harsh land to protect the border and their long history of courageous fighting and dying to protect China's border,they are being called the "most patriotic people in China".but the bad thing is due to the fact that they have performed their duty so well for several hundred years,they might never get a chance to be moved out to have a better life.

reference
("The Tajik people living on this plateau are called the Eagle of the Pamirs maybe not just because the eagle is their totem, but also because of their bravery. Having lived on this highland for thousands of years, the Tajik ethnic people have long before begun to take on the responsibility voluntarily to safeguard the country's borders. Moni Tablit is a local government official with the Taxkorgan Tajik Autonomous County.

"The most outstanding contribution the Tajik ethnic people have made is defending the Chinese frontiers. The Tajik ethnic people have manifested a strong sense of patriotism. We love our nation, our homeland.")

Please don't spread rumors. I read the linked article and never saw any claim that those people were relocated by the government. They have been living on the Pamir Plateau for generations. The article only said that during Qing dynasty those people fought against foreign troops.

Those poor kids really need help,hope they could have a happy childhood.

02e73b38c_zps589bd4eb.jpg

177f3e53b8_zps0f4e94d3.jpg

3186578211343269650_zps4d68787e.jpg

shows how chinese threat their non asian people

Some very poor Han Chinese living in the mountainous areas are no better, this is about the local corruption.

BTW, why they are not Asians? Just because they are not East Asians it doesn't mean they are not Asians overall. :coffee:

And this is how the Russians treating the Tajiks living in their country.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20081209/118767889.html

Some very poor Han Chinese living in the mountainous areas are no better, this is about the local corruption.

BTW, why they are not Asians? Just because they are not East Asians it doesn't mean they are not Asians overall. :coffee:

ok then russians are asians too

ok then russians are asians too

The Siberian Russians are the East Europeans immigrating to Asia in some very recent time.

The Tajiks are some West-Central Asian Caucasoids, but they are culturally Asian and have lived in Asia for more than thousands years.

Just some Tajiks look like Russians having blue eyes and blond hair, it is just because that the Proto-Iranic shares the same Proto-Indo-European ancestry with the Proto-Slavic.

But today's most Tajiks are mixed with PIE and local Asian folks, so they are not as European as Russians. :coffee:

The Siberian Russians are the East Europeans immigrating in Asia in some very recent time.

The Tajiks are some West-Central Asian Caucasoids, but they are culturally Asians and having lived in Asia for more than thousands years.

Just some Tajiks look like Russians having blue eyes and blond hair, it is just because that the Proto-Iranic shares the same Proto-Indo-European ancestry with the Proto-Slavic.

But today's most Tajiks are mixed with PIE and local Asian folks, so they are not as European as Russians. :coffee:

this is typical hypocrisy from chinese. its like 400 years since russians live in asia now, longer than tibet belongs to china. Yet for you tibetans are chinese for sure.

this is typical hypocrisy from chinese. its like 400 years since russians live in asia now, longer than tibet belongs to china. Yet for you tibetans are chinese for sure.

We control Tibet more than 400 years, but if you wanna call yourself Asian, then it is up to you, no one has problem with that. :coffee:

The Siberian Russians are the East Europeans immigrating to Asia in some very recent time.

The Tajiks are some West-Central Asian Caucasoids, but they are culturally Asian and have lived in Asia for more than thousands years.

They are Persians (Tajiks), culturally, linguistically and genetically. They even are Shia muslims. So if you classify Persians as asians, you are right.

They are Persians (Tajiks), culturally, linguistically and genetically. They even are Shia muslims. So if you classify Persians as asians, you are right.

There is definitely a lot of Persian/Iranian influence in our minority groups in Western China, not just Tajiks but many other groups too.

Persians are West Asians, and i said Tajiks are West-Central Asian Caucasoids, so i am not off.

There is definitely a lot of Persian/Iranian influence in our minority groups in Western China, not just Tajiks but many other groups too.

Yes, I heard of that. I even heard Hui-Chinese are partially Persians? There was a lot of intermingle between Persians and Chinese in ancient times. Some royal Persians even served in China's army back than:

Peroz III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sino-Persian relations

Persians are West Asians, and i said Tajiks are West-Central Asian Caucasoids, so i am not off.

Than you stand corrected.

Yes, I heard of that. I even heard Hui-Chinese are partially Persians? There was a lot of intermingle between Persians and Chinese in ancient times. Some royal Persians even served in China's army back than:

Than you stand corrected.

That's correct. China and Persia were historically very close. Maybe that explains why China supports Iran? Not sure about that.

Peroz III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sino-Persian relations

The Hui Chinese have generally about 10-15% of haplogroup R1a1a, so they indeed have some Iranian blood flowing in their vein.

However, most of them now look no different from the Han Chinese, because they have intermarried with the local Han Chinese women for at least several hundred of years.

Back
Top Bottom