What's new

Shame on you PPP, all Universities closed from today

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
No funds for education, but have money for 100 ministers luxuries...

ISLAMABAD: Vice chancellors of at least 71 public universities on Thursday said that unless the government releases funds to the Higher Education Commission (HEC), the centres of learning would be forced to shut down.

The vice chancellors met with Finance Minister Hafeez Shaikh at the HEC complex in Islamabad to discuss the matter.

However, at a joint press conference later, Vice Chancellor of Fatima Jinnah University Dr Saeeda said that the finance minister made no commitment to release funds to the HEC.

The HEC executive director also told reporters that more than 270 projects of the commission are in jeopardy due to shortage of funds.

He said that the government has allocated Rs1 billion for the construction of a monument at the site of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto’s assassination, but is not providing funds to universities.

This pathetic government has to go now enough is enough, This parasite government is sucking the blood out of Pakistan. Its Time for a revolution, Time for a change for good I hope.

I have no love for PPP but these Varsities should be asked where is the money they are charging for verifying degrees is going ???

I have no love for PPP but these Varsities should be asked where is the money they are charging for verifying degrees is going ???

you just got your degree verified didnt you ?? i had the same feeling after mine was done three times :cheers:

If we can increase defence budget and buy F16, build frigates and refurbish submarines then we must have enough funds to run our educational institutes as well! Or how the hell will we raise future generations of engineers and scientest for boosting our defence production? Cant be dependent on china forever!

Last edited:
this confirms we were a nation united once....coz i see the same streak of political lunacy in both countries.

Zardari khappay..... Sh!t face person.... they are trying to fetch the oly source of wisdeom from our generation....

Compare the bad general with democratic govt..

Bad General developed HEC... they produces number of PHD doctors and engineers, spreaded a massive network of education (As that network was imature so no one should expect very high quality education) hundreds of scholarships and abrupt business opportunities to multinational giants.

Democractic Govt :yahoo:khappay khappay khappay :yahoo::yahoo:

Bad General use to take half of the foreign aid into the asked projects and half of it to defence purposes......

Democratic Govt : :yahoo: They used 100% for filling their own bank accounts :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All blame goes to our nation instead of these looosers

May God bless us all and give us wisdom to understand

:pakistan:

How are to progress as a nation if we don't educate the future??????????

someone plz shoot zardari or their won't be much left of our country by the time of the next election

Come on guys atleast we have democracy! better then Dictatorship!!! It doesnt matter we need this democracy at any cost even though we have to pay with PAKISTAN but we need democracy..... i'm sure you guys got what i mean..... i have tears in my eyes!.... we deserve this... We hate the best for us and we love the worst for us....

Come on guys atleast we have democracy! better then Dictatorship!!! It doesnt matter we need this democracy at any cost even though we have to pay with PAKISTAN but we need democracy..... i'm sure you guys got what i mean..... i have tears in my eyes!.... we deserve this... We hate the best for us and we love the worst for us....

I hate democracy if it is bad for our country.

Look at U.A.E... the royal family rules, and they don't have any problems! In another way, democracy is the easiest way for other countries to set up a puppet government!

Don't worry, PPP will be out next elections Inshallah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom