What's new

Shameful Acts of Ministers in Newyork -- May 2009

Its our typical national character at display in NY. The gathered Pakistani's mostly seem to be the DUKANDAAR TABKA in NY. The dholak, the showering of money, the dancing is atypical of the Punjabi culture. Some local American-Pakistani leader, with an element of showing off that he knows 'big' people in Pakistan, is trying to impress his master for favors. We have seen this before, we will see it again until such time we tend to upgrade our mentality from the annals of being BAZAARI to a more educated thinking!

Oh no they know everyone is watching, They also know no one can say anything to them no accountability :angry:

Not to offend you in anyway but I wanted to know if military have this deal cuts policy that another thread discussed about COAS getting cuts in deals, is it true that top brass gets cuts on any deal we make?

Yep i think that General Musharraf is one to be blamed and he should certainly be tried for this matter because he got the money with begging too it is something both him and the PPP resorted too and both of them should answer after alll general Musharraf has been given $9 billion or more for this effort, and within this amount I feel he should have covered alot of the WoT which he so seemingly failed to.

Whty start with Musharraf and whynot start with Zia?

Lets start from Zia then his biggest chamcha Nawaz Sharif ... lets not forget the Shabaz Sharif and late Abba ji ...

Gen Musharraf took that $9 Billion and helped Pakistan Armed forces to get the most needed weapons ...

Nawaz Sahrif on the other hand begged the US along with BB and then they filled their own accounts ...

Nawaz Sharif is a step ahead as he filled his account with Zakat money!!

Whty start with Musharraf and whynot start with Zia?

Lets start from Zia then his biggest chamcha Nawaz Sharif ... lets not forget the Shabaz Sharif and late Abba ji ...

Gen Musharraf took that $9 Billion and helped Pakistan Armed forces to get the most needed weapons ...

Nawaz Sahrif on the other hand begged the US along with BB and then they filled their own accounts ...

Nawaz Sharif is a step ahead as he filled his account with Zakat money!!

Indeed and I feel that they should all be tied why start with Musharraf because I feel that he first of all broke a system however corrupt or wrong we were buckling and growing weak and I think that Nawaz Sharif was going to lose power if he hadn't done anything soon enough as for him filling his accounts with Zakat money unfortunately I think either he should be tried for it or he should be left innocent as he is where as US have already asked the question a lot of times as to where the money for fighting terrorism went and this is the same person who in the forces paid a minimal tax promised things he never lived upto if Nawaz or Zardari or Benazir or anyother for that matter didn't learn it simply mean that the public is to blame and if they don't see change they will learn sooner rather than later but if our soldiers turn the guns towards our leaders then unfortunately I believe they are crossing a line that is intolerable.

ZAID HAMID 4 PREZ!
Why would we want him for president the guy thinks that democracy isn't made for Pakistan as if we are some kind of creatures born to be herded around, I am sorry but please atleast bring someone with more reasoning on the table.

He talks sense .. we talk democracy when we have the brain power to actually follow it ..

Experience is the best teacher and I think that we can't get an educated leadership and awam without struggle nothing is coming our way.

I will support democracy when pakistan will have 100% literacy rate, without it democracy will be democrazy!
Democrasy is not for pakistan!

I will support democracy when pakistan will have 100% literacy rate, without it democracy will be democrazy!
Democrasy is not for pakistan!

And that comes from an MQM supporter I think that you should let democracy stay but start educating people that could actually help.

Back
Top Bottom