What's new

Shanghai is a must-watch!

If there is anything chinese and pakistabni trolls can do, its derail a thread.

CD dont flatter urself
MOVIE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHINA

Plot Summary: During the launch of a Business Park in a small town, a truck driver mows down a social activist. A girl considers it to be a murder and a **** filmmaker claims to have a proof against the government. They, along with a high profile bureaucrat, fight for justice.

Are you mad that people pointed out Indian people's OBSESSION with China ?

hafisss its not something you can understand mate . don't try . keep up the hate mate . open a dozen anti Indian threads , it will bring you fame and money mate . carry on.:D

Notice the fact, that no Chinese member bothered to open a thread on something so ridiculous, or even bothered to comment over it and not surpsing it was Hafizz who opened this thread.

Like they say : "Sherni ka balatkar aur chuha pareshan" :rofl:

Notice the fact, that no Chinese member bothered to open a thread on something so ridiculous, or even bothered to comment over it and not surpsing it was Hafizz who opened this thread.

Like they say : "Sherni ka balatkar aur chuha pareshan" :rofl:

our drama queen from Hong Kong did her performance in the first page

our drama queen from Hong Kong did her performance in the first page

Only drama queens I see are Indians here. You guys should appreciate CD and Hafiz attempts to educate you. Stop this name calling as well one minute you call them mullahs then girls now drama queens what next?? Were you not taught to respect your teachers??

I m LOLLING so hard at people talking about the title and China connection..without even watching the movie..go nutheads..watch it..and then talk.

New film questions India's "Shanghai" envy

MUMBAI: A Hindi political thriller called "Shanghai" hits cinemas on Friday, raising awkward questions about India's development with a fictional town trying to emulate fellow giant China's shiny financial capital.

The film, an Indian version of 1966 Greek novel "Z", is set in a small unnamed town being pumped with funds to become a major economic hub, "the next Shanghai" -- a vision that is a common promise among Indian politicians.

New film questions India's Shanghai envy - Channel NewsAsia

Only drama queens I see are Indians here.

You guys should appreciate CD and Hafiz attempts to educate you.

CD is a bad teacher is his attempts were to educate me, he put me on the ignore list since i ask too many questions :cry:

and hafiz is yet to post the evidence to SCO, which could have stopped India's inclusion into SCO, so why should we have respect for a person who doesn't do anything for his nation, despite only making speeches?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/185411-india-pitches-scos-membership-afghan-role-4.html#post3020257

Stop this name calling as well one minute you call them mullahs then girls now drama queens what next?? Were you not taught to respect your teachers??

We later learnt in life :respect behavior

Hafizz & Aryan B make sure you watch this movie. You will know why the producers titled this movie 'shanghai'. There was a Hindi movie titled 'New York' and a movie titled 'Bombay'.

If there is anything chinese and pakistabni trolls can do, its derail a thread.

CD dont flatter urself
MOVIE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHINA

Plot Summary: During the launch of a Business Park in a small town, a truck driver mows down a social activist. A girl considers it to be a murder and a **** filmmaker claims to have a proof against the government. They, along with a high profile bureaucrat, fight for justice.

Indians are such geniuses because they can name their film "Shanghai" when the film has NOTHING to do with China !!!

Hey Hafizz .. Have u gone out of anti india, pill throwing , thief , rowdy threads>? :D
I think u got so bored, that u decided to start a thread for u to stat trolling....

Only drama queens I see are Indians here. You guys should appreciate CD and Hafiz attempts to educate you. Stop this name calling as well one minute you call them mullahs then girls now drama queens what next?? Were you not taught to respect your teachers??

seriously ? educate us? :rolleyes:
just read what the brilliant educator has written below.

Indians are such geniuses because they can name their film "Shanghai" when the film has NOTHING to do with China !!!

hafiss pay more attention at school mate . you might understand then .

It seems girls like Hafizzzzzz are obsessed with Bollywood! :girl_wacko:

Carry on.....
b-wink.gif

and Indians are obsessed with Pakistani forum boards.

Back
Top Bottom