What's new

Shanghai Residents "Caged In" With Green Fencing To Prevent Them From Leaving Their Homes

Yeah, your Indian population as a whole cold bloodedly let millions of you Indian people die in the pandemic are pretty acceptable for you "civilized" and "humanistic" Indians. You Indians are proud these deeds. Just keep your filthy Indian hands off China at any chance you can get try to defame China.

It's usually people with no faith who go to extreme measures to protect them from death. I would rather be dead than a caged up prisoner.
If you people enjoy so much after lives and reject current lives, it's you people's choice.

Did you pull out 6 million figure from the back side of dictator Xi? In covid times, China locked its Citizens in their houses to die. Indian doctors wdnt doors to doors to treating people.
Oh yeah, like your doctors treated at least 4.7 million Indians to die, most people in the world believe except you pity Indians had to burn the corpes on the streets and parks and dump the corpses into the Ganges.

If you people enjoy so much after lives and reject current lives, it's you people's choice.
If you enjoy your rights taken away for a mere flu that's your problem. That's why I despise Communist and their ways. They are hell bent at taking your freedoms away.

If you enjoy your rights taken away for a mere flu that's your problem. That's why I despise Communist and their ways. They are hell bent at taking your freedoms away.
6 million dead for a mere flu huh, remember ppl burning in carparks, begging for oxygen canisters? You guys even bought billions of Chinese ventilators, else more would have died. You do know only 2% of China is under lockdown right? We prevented 1.4 million deaths and 98% can live normally through the sacrifice of 2%, India opted to kill the 6 million.

Taipei, May 10 (CNA) Taiwan's single-day COVID-19 cases exceeded 50,000 for the first time on Tuesday, as it recorded 50,828 new cases and 12 deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).

Taipei, May 11 (CNA) Taiwan saw its single-day COVID-19 cases surpass 50,000 for the second straight day on Wednesday, with the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) reporting 57,216 new cases and eight deaths from the disease.

Truly looks like Biological warfare being waged.

Like those labs in Ukraine

To value more of present and current lives are more of Confucius tradition and practice.

their country- their rules
Try to focus on your issues for once, some people are addicted to trolling

Taipei, May 11 (CNA) Taiwan saw its single-day COVID-19 cases surpass 50,000 for the second straight day on Wednesday, with the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) reporting 57,216 new cases and eight deaths from the disease.
Taipei, May 12 (CNA) Taiwan's single-day COVID-19 cases exceeded 60,000 for the first time on Thursday, with 65,446 new cases and 17 deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).

Oh yeah, like your doctors treated at least 4.7 million Indians to die, most people in the world believe except you pity Indians had to burn the corpes on the streets and parks and dump the corpses into the Ganges.

Irrespective of figure you quoted, you acknowledged that Indian doctors treated the patients. In some countries, patients were locked in home without any treatment to die.They were trated worse than animals.

Irrespective of figure you quoted, you acknowledged that Indian doctors treated the patients. In some countries, patients were locked in home without any treatment to die.They were trated worse than animals.
Yeah,like millions treated to freely to burn their corpses in the streets and parks and freely to dump the copses into your beloved Ganges, treated as a real pile of waste more like. And, I don't know what are you so proud of your doctors treated patients by asking them to drink cow piss and then let to die, haha.

When all nations fail to control micron and China pull it off, we will be the next super power, and you guys have to admire us:D

You don’t have to feel sorry for us, cause you don’t get it.

I’m sorry that Covid19 is a man made virus by the states, it will keep mutating to the level beyond your imagination. It a matter of live or death, that’s why we will fight to the end before we can’t afford to control it.

If you can understand what China is doing or the reason behind it, you will be the next super power.
I had omicron and it was just a runny nose for 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom