What's new

Share your desktop & wallpapers

lol xebex yar read what wrote duh!@xebex..6 hard disk bays what what are you going to do with it? how much do you download? how often do you download? u play games do you buy genuine or download pirated ones? even if AW offers 2TB its useless i consider it nothing more than just to self satisfy that i am better than other...remember Dell acquired AW its a band for its own self other than that Dell controls it dell won't want at the same time to let down its XPS based premium gaming desktops/laptops it all comes to research my friend i am guess your over taken by specs of the system and just because its expensive you are comfy with it!...a hardcore gamer is someone who spends 12 hours in front of PC playing hardcore games this is the best definition are you one of them? or you work a barely have 5 hours to spend in front of PC for chat/forum...

now i understand how less informed you are about computers and system perfomance. do u ever heard of raid 0/ raid 1 configuration buddy?

If u got multiple bays u can cofigure hard disks in Raid. that means fastest response from hard disks. now, 6 bays means u have 6 internal hard disks can be utilized. the more hardisks u got, the more the performance it will give u. get some basic edu in rigs buddy, then try to pretend Mr.geek otherwise u will end up like this.:rolleyes:

PS: Only idiots would think that Powerfull PCs are for gaming, game is not the only thing that run on a AW my friend, if u think so, then u r one misinformed child.:hang2:

Guys i thought i should give u guys a torrent link about an interesting program for desktop walpapers. Many of u may be familiar with this, but those who dont know its called "Desktop earth". Yes its an old app, but very useful. It basically is a world map that shows day and night view of globe according to the current position of earth. quiet usefull if u have relatives abroad and still making calls on the wrong time.lol.

here it looks like (not my screenshot)
31c62f8f73389c48ac6bcf36170ee9bc.jpg

Desktop Earth2.1.1-freeware gem (download torrent) - TPB

if the seed isnt working in PB, then u can search the name in ur fav torrent website.

now i understand how less informed you are about computers and system perfomance. do u ever heard of raid 0/ raid 1 configuration buddy?

If u got multiple bays u can cofigure hard disks in Raid. that means fastest response from hard disks. now, 6 bays means u have 6 internal hard disks can be utilized. the more hardisks u got, the more the performance it will give u. get some basic edu in rigs buddy, then try to pretend Mr.geek otherwise u will end up like this.:rolleyes:

PS: Only idiots would think that Powerfull PCs are for gaming, game is not the only thing that run on a AW my friend, if u think so, then u r one misinformed child.:hang2:

i guess i need the most powerful pc's in the world :lol: if i install couple of photo and video editing softwares, my pc just goes to hell :rofl::rofl:

Games is not that kind of problem unless not more than 5-10 heavy games are installed........... programs like Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Ulead Video Editors takes a lot of energy of your pc

you are a real lover of trance :rofl

i liked these wallpapers..... thanks for sharing

i use ati radeon

wht the heck is this why the pic not appearing??

Last edited:
i use ati radeon

which model u use. As of now, I think ATI got the fastest graphics card in the world with DirectX 11 support.5970 i guess. ATI got an edge over Nvidia with it.:cheers:

Last edited:
xebex you still haven't answer me we'll talk about computers in detail! just let me know how many hours do you stay focused and spend infront of your computer? if your answer is 5 hours this means you've wasted money and that ur purchase is purely "i am better than you"...but i faily declare you a wannabe pc gamer your clearly not the one you talk about pc knowledge that way i see your desktop only an immature pc user has such a setup..and trust me i'm deep down into computers.

PS: only an idiot would buy a gaming PC for chat music and internet surfing ..(AW is specifically for gaming) So my friend clarify your purpose of such a PC and its great if you've purchased this pc for self esteem i'm happy for ya!
you've yet to declare your purpose of using AW for if its not for gaming your just clarified you don't play games "forum/chat/music-movies/downloads/movie making require core 2 duo works perfect"..clearly your not a pc game developer! there fore your at the core of being misinformed that AW is not a gaming PC it was and is build primarily for gaming you don't need those liquid cooling for hot wired forums and chats or music..

xebex you still haven't answer me we'll talk about computers in detail! just let me know how many hours do you stay focused and spend infront of your computer? if your answer is 5 hours this means you've wasted money and that ur purchase is purely "i am better than you"...but i faily declare you a wannabe pc gamer your clearly not the one you talk about pc knowledge that way i see your desktop only an immature pc user has such a setup..and trust me i'm deep down into computers.

PS: only an idiot would buy a gaming PC for chat music and internet surfing ..(AW is specifically for gaming) So my friend clarify your purpose of such a PC and its great if you've purchased this pc for self esteem i'm happy for ya!
you've yet to declare your purpose of using AW for if its not for gaming your just clarified you don't play games "forum/chat/music-movies/downloads/movie making require core 2 duo works perfect"..clearly your not a pc game developer! there fore your at the core of being misinformed that AW is not a gaming PC it was and is build primarily for gaming you don't need those liquid cooling for hot wired forums and chats or music..

refer post #15.

which model u use. As of now, I think ATI got the fastest graphics card in the world with DirectX 11 support.5970 i guess. ATI got an edge over Nvidia with it.:cheers:

# Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 / 2.1 GHz ( Dual-Core )
# RAM - 4 GB (installed) / 8 GB (max) - DDR2 SDRAM - 800 MHz ( 2 x 2 GB )
# Hard Drive - 320 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
# Graphics - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 - 512 MB

this is my vaio system what do you think?

I bet nobody can beat my rig.

3.2 GHz, i7 quad core, 6GB RAM, Nvidia with liquid cooled. Lets see who can beat my baby.

ALIENWARE!

i got 2.88 hgz duo 2 t9300 =P. and 8gb ram with nvida gfx card 1 b =P.

so we are kind of equal you beat my proceser i beat your ram :P.

whats your hard disk =P?

Back
Top Bottom