What's new

Sharia Law

This is not up for debate, vinod. As a Pakistani non Hindu moderator, I take offense. That shoud be enough.

This should be true for all religions and ideologies, not just Islam.

Allah has sent his massengers for guidance of man kind and as per hadiths books ,there were more one laks Prophets for guidance came.
We believe now no more prophet came but now it is responsibility of muslims to play role of prophets and provide guidance to mankind but muslims are not doing their responsibility.
Allah has selected muslims as their khalifa but they are not practicing islam in their life so how can they teach or invite non muslim to embrace islam?

But you claimed to know Hinduism better than practicing Hindus just because your forefathers converted from that religion after defeat at the hands of "vidharmis"!
It is true that my tribe was founder of hindu religion rules india many years, but as per Dr Denzil Waraich were sprung from jews .Bharhaich
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Barhaich or Varaich or " Baraich " is a gotra of Jats / Rajputs found in Rajasthan and Punjab in India.

These people came to be known as Bharhaich because they lived and ruled in Bharoch. According to Epigraphica Indica, Volume I, page29, a rock inscription Chamak Harsati Balaghat mentions that the Bharhaich Jats performed 10 Ashwamedha Yagnyas and, constructed 10 ghats in Banaras (now Varanasi)

According to Sir Denzil Ibbeston ( Census of the Punjab published in 1883 ) Reprinted as " Punjab Castes " page 70 , " The Baraich sprung from Jewish Descent " . furthermore the Tribe moved further east towards Punjab planes in times of Ghazni and settled in Present day Gujarat .

At present these Baraich are settled in Punjab. Further information on the Jewish Link can be found on http://www.jewishgen.org/galicia/surdex/si_bp.htm

So we can conclude that Hindu Religion is off shoot of judism.We know Judism because their characteristics mentioned in our Holy book and Hadiths .

Several things about a religion or any ideology manifest themselves from the behavior of the followers.

If muslims are not following islam properly it does not mean that there is any short coming in islam ,your preception is not right.

I asked some specific questions about that growth. You have avoided them as usual. May be I can say that Afghans are the fastest spreading community in Pakistan (because of higher birth rate due to lower education and social standards and immigration). How does it make any difference?

Muslim as single nation 1.5 Billion are bigest nation in world ,definately their growth rate is also higher as campere to other nations.

In Europe it is 100% correct. Check out the statistics for UK, France, Spain, Sweden, Belgium... I can go on. They are indulging in some of the most heinous crimes much disproportionate to the population share. Just google the facts.

In these countries population of muslim is less then 5% how their percentage crime rate is higher ,your claim is not right.

I asked you, "Do you really think Muslims have more peace of mind". You have gone into general homilies again. If you think the answer is yes, let's get into statistics and proof.

Check soiciodel figures of Japan,germany,usa which is very much higher then malaysia,indoneasia,bangladesh

I don't think Muslims are suffering less than others (possibly more) from all the issues that you talked of but I know your answer already. "Non-compliance". The truth is, there is no community that is more compliant and more conscious of their religion than Muslims!

Muslim are not practicing islam because 95% are not performing salah ,and out of 5% 95% dont know the meaning of what they are reading in their prayers.

We have seen compliance of Sharia in Taliban rule, Saudi, Nigeria and Sudan and frankly the results are not encouraging!

But then you will likely say that even that was "Non-compliance"!
[/QUOTE]

Either you completly practicing or not practicing shariah as law of state there is no partial implementation islam is allowed.These above countries are not complying 100% with shariah law so could not be considered as islamic states.

Last edited:
Pretty self serving arguments that refuse to look at the reality and take any accountability at all!

I have no knowledge of "Barhaich or Varaich". Never heard of them till now, never seen one in life. But I know that Hinduism has nothing to do with Jewism. They are totally different.

It seems to be some muddled thoughts of a muddled mind with nothing to back them up.

Is it a famous, historical city? must have slipped under my radar then.

My god waraich. Your views are a dangerous,explosive mixture of pseudo-history, mythology, utopian visions and puritanism.

:rolleyes: Please. Had you even heard that term before Vinod here mentioned it? I certainly haven't.

Its no more a common term. And it is not offensive. I guess the lack of knowledge of the actual meaning caused DS to take offense.

I have read this term in some ancient stories where it was used to describe the invaders coming from outside. People like Huns, Yavanas etc.

I don't think it was ever used to describe people within Indian at any time.

My god waraich. Your views are a dangerous,explosive mixture of pseudo-history, mythology, utopian visions and puritanism.

Dont cover short comings your fellow indian by blaming my mythology , he dont even know name of historical city of india .

Better do court martial of your ignorant maj. general :lol:

Dont cover short comings your fellow indian by blaming my mythology , he dont even know name of historical city of india .

Sorry, but even I haven't heard of your historical city. Its not a very famous place.

Most historical? I don't think so.

Bahraich
Bahraich
Bahraich
Time zone: IST (UTC+5:30)
Country India
State Uttar Pradesh
District(s) Bahraich
Population 168,376 (2001[update])
Area
• Elevation (AMSL)
• 126 m (413 ft)
Coordinates: 27°35′N 81°36′E / 27.58°N 81.6°E / 27.58; 81.6 Bahraich is a city and a municipal board in Bahraich district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Located on the Saryu River, a tributary of river Ghaghra, Bahraich is 125 km north-east of Lucknow, the state capital. The towns of Barabanki, Gonda, Balrampur, Lakheempur and Sitapur share local boundaries with Bahraich. A factor which makes this town important is the international border shared with the neighboring country, Nepal. According to Government of India, the district Bahraich is one of the Minority Concentrated District in India on the basis of the 2001 census data on population, socio-economic indicators and basic amenities indicators[1].

Contents [hide]
1 The Nanpara estate
2 Origins of its Name
3 Dargah of Ghazi Saiyyad Masud
4 Geography
5 Demographics
6 References
7 External links

[edit] The Nanpara estate
The district of Bahraich was part of the Great Nanpara Estate made up of lands belonging to the Raja of Nanpara. Read the Wikipedia article on Nanpara for a history of the ruling family up to the abolition of Zamindari in 1954. The Rajas of Nanpara owned more than three hundred villages in the District including all the forests. A large part of the education system in the district was the legacy of the late Raja Sadat Ali of Nanpara who built the major roads and hospitals.

[edit] Origins of its Name
Bhars were ancient tribe inhabiting large parts of Uttar Pradesh. The name Bharaich derives from them.
It is believed that there was an ancient Brahma Temple here ( not present now), thus giving the city the name - Brahmaich, thus, Bahraich.
It is also believed that Bahraich got its name from the Ashram of Mahirshi Bhar.bahraich was the land of Rishis, Munis(Hindu saints), Bhikhkhus(Bhudhhist Monks). A town near Bahraich is named as RISIYA which was named Rishi Bhumi in ancient times.
The main occupation of the residents of Bahraich is agriculture. In the British period, Bahraich was a famous market for grains and pulses. Even today, it is famous for agricultural products like pulses, wheat, rice, corn, sugar, and mustard. Also, there are dense forests in Nanpara and Bhinga region which account for herbs and timber.

flintlock read your religion and history also nations who ruled your country and learn to respect them.

Allah has sent his massengers for guidance of man kind and as per hadiths books ,there were more one laks Prophets for guidance came.
We believe now no more prophet came but now it is responsibility of muslims to play role of prophets and provide guidance to mankind but muslims are not doing their responsibility.
Allah has selected muslims as their khalifa but they are not practicing islam in their life so how can they teach or invite non muslim to embrace islam?

Don't worry about inviting non-Muslims too much. ;)

Take it easy.

It is true that my tribe was founder of hindu religion rules india many years, but as per Dr Denzil Waraich were sprung from jews .Bharhaich
Barhaich or Varaich or " Baraich " is a gotra of Jats / Rajputs found in Rajasthan and Punjab in India.

These people came to be known as Bharhaich because they lived and ruled in Bharoch. According to Epigraphica Indica, Volume I, page29, a rock inscription Chamak Harsati Balaghat mentions that the Bharhaich Jats performed 10 Ashwamedha Yagnyas and, constructed 10 ghats in Banaras (now Varanasi)

According to Sir Denzil Ibbeston ( Census of the Punjab published in 1883 ) Reprinted as " Punjab Castes " page 70 , " The Baraich sprung from Jewish Descent " . furthermore the Tribe moved further east towards Punjab planes in times of Ghazni and settled in Present day Gujarat .

At present these Baraich are settled in Punjab. Further information on the Jewish Link can be found on Galicia Surname Index

So we can conclude that Hindu Religion is off shoot of judism.We know Judism because their characteristics mentioned in our Holy book and Hadiths .

Serious delusions! The "Dharma" is much older than any Abrahamic religion. You seem to have zero knowledge of this. In a way I am happy that you are what you are now.

If muslims are not following islam properly it does not mean that there is any short coming in islam ,your preception is not right.

I am not having any such perception. I can only say that any ideology is as good or as bad as its followers.

Muslim as single nation 1.5 Billion are bigest nation in world ,definately their growth rate is also higher as campere to other nations.

This is different from:
Islam is gaining ground and spreading very fast in Europe,America and Russia
:tsk:

In these countries population of muslim is less then 5% how their percentage crime rate is higher ,your claim is not right.

Try checking some facts for a change. I can post links but it is easy enough for you to do that as well.

Check soiciodel figures of Japan,germany,usa which is very much higher then malaysia,indoneasia,bangladesh

This is a very narrow perspective. I would retort that they have much less suicide bombers!

The suicide figures for any country would be at the most a few per million. It doesn't tell the peace of mind of the remaining millions! In fact given the violence, corruption and crimes in Pakistan (you can't hide that), I would say that perhaps there is less peace of mind there!

Muslim are not practicing islam because 95% are not performing salah ,and out of 5% 95% dont know the meaning of what they are reading in their prayers.

Same as I mentioned earlier. Any religion or ideology is as good or bad as it's followers.

Either you completly practicing or not practicing shariah as law of state there is no partial implementation islam is allowed.These above countries are not complying 100% with shariah law so could not be considered as islamic states.

Is that your personal interpretation or an Islamic theological one? Why is no Islamic scholar declaring a fatawa along the lines that you mention here?

I have a friend from that small UP town!

Little knowledge, delusions and denial make for a dangerous combo. ;)

Back
Top Bottom