What's new

Shaukat Aziz advisor to Lakshmi Mittal

I have no problems whether the deal was cancelled or not but to blame that Mittal was behind the scam is being very presumptious.

Mittal does not Pak Steel but Pak Steel definately needs a person like Mittal.

Regards
I don't believe Pak needs anyone to buy its assets out. It needs to work hard on its own to figure ways out of problems.

Proof the pudding is in eating it? Where is Pakistan Steel and Mittal Steel today?

The man has successfully turned around many a steel mill and saved many a jobs.

You don't become the third richest man by just being an Indian?

Regards
Do you know about the Pakistan Steel case and what action the Supreme Court of Pakistani took and on which basis? I am sure you don't. Its not about where is Pakistan Steel and where is Mittal Steel, its about selling an asset below its actual price and not to the lowest but to a favorite bidder. Nobody id accusing Mittal for the deal but to the former PM Aziz.

I'll suggest you to save your breath for the issues you have a better understanding of; Are you an Indian (from your English it looks like) in the guise of two union jacks?

Do you know about the Pakistan Steel case and what action the Supreme Court of Pakistani took and on which basis? I am sure you don't. Its not about where is Pakistan Steel and where is Mittal Steel, its about selling an asset below its actual price and not to the lowest but to a favorite bidder.

I'll suggest you to save your breath for the issue you have a better understanding of; Are you an Indian (from your English it looks like) in the guise of two union jacks?

Mittal did no invade Pakistan to seize the mill. All over the world steel mill have been privatised and thats the only solution for a cyclic industry. You can take a walk in the park as far as my nationality is concerned.

In 5 years you will selling pakistan Steel for junk.

Regards

Mittal did no invade Pakistan to seize the mill.
Do you have problem reading simple English? Asim told you and than I told you that nobody is blaming Mittal but the former PM.

In 5 years you will selling pakistan Steel for junk.
Even if we do, this is none of your business; keep your snout out of this.

Do you have problem reading simple English? Asim told you and than I told you that nobody is blaming Mittal but the former PM.

And do you read all the posts before gassing? I replied to Jana who stated she did no like the Ex PM working with anybody who will damage the future of Pakistan?

I will keep my snout out when the forum bans me till then take your two penny advice somewhere else.

Regards

Always for your information, Pakistan Steel Mills was one of the most profitable entity till the time our corrupt politicians ruined it

And do you read all the posts before gassing? I replied to Jana who stated she did no like the Ex PM working with anybody who will damage the future of Pakistan?
You really have a problem reading. Now you are speaking with a forked tongue whereas my reply above (#19) was clearly in response to your bragging in post #18 not to your reply to Jana's post. Post reported.

Working with anyone is fine with me as long as he doesnt not collaborate with some elements within Pakistan and outside to harm Pakistani interests.

Working with anyone is fine with me as long as he doesnt not collaborate with some elements within Pakistan and outside to harm Pakistani interests.

You made this comment after it was announced that he was working with Mittal so your reference is that Mittal is trying to harm Pakistan.

All Govt. enterprises are profitable till the Govt. goes bust.

Regards

at least after this report we would not have to see his face again.

Aziz, advisor to India steel Mogul
Staff Reporter

KARACHI: Former prime minister Shaukat Aziz has been appointed as financial advisor to prominent Indian businessman Lakshmi Mittal. According to details, Shaukat Aziz has been playing a new role as financial advisor to Lakshmi Mittal to whom the former PM had sold Pakistan Steel Mills, which was later stopped by the Supreme Court of Pakistan. Lakshmi Mittal, who is owner of some 30 steels mills in India, made Shaukat Aziz's appointment in his London office.

People had expressed their annoyance over the disgraceful step taken by the former prime minister for accepting offer from an Indian businessman in the wake of recent tension between the two countries on different core issues particularly water dispute and Kashmir issue. -Agencies

Aziz, advisor to India steel mogul - News

The LN Mittal ranks 8th Richest person in the world by Forbes, he is the owner of ArcelorMittal, world's biggest steel company. It is recession times, normally he ranked in top 5 richest person in the world.

I don't think Mr. Mittal owns even a steel plant in India. Yeah, he is investing some 1 billions in steel plants but still not have a running in India.

What will the Lakshmi Narayan Mittal gain from appointment former Pakistani finance minister as his employee. This shakut aziz will ruin the business empire.

You made this comment after it was announced that he was working with Mittal so your reference is that Mittal is trying to harm Pakistan.

All Govt. enterprises are profitable till the Govt. goes bust.

Regards

Always He had made many bad decisions or may be deliberatly which had harmed us, i should be doubtful for his involvment with someone from acorss. And NO one said that Mittal is going to harm Pakistan rather these would be our own people joining hands with Indians who will harm us.

what is wrong if a ex finance minister of pakistan if he wants to work for mittals.

i even read on this forum on some old thread that a non resident pakistani group is running call centers from India. Americans europeans australians chinese work for indian firms.... what is wrong with a pakistani working for the same. at the end of the day does he have not the right to think about his personal well being.

Back
Top Bottom