She will be next PM of Pakistan :lol:

Riz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:lol:

8061913E-4BEF-4C82-B3F7-ED3C0C8912A0.jpeg

i find it so disgusting this family shows propaganda pictures of themselves cuddling young children from poor families like they actually care. After stealing billions throwing the country in debt causing so mamy families to break, commit suicides etc.

may allah give this curse family the ultimate punishment along side the rothschilds.

If they are getting a Khusra ready for premiership, she's half the work.
I don't think we are getting any new PM.

But if you are so concerned, why not contest elections and do something for the country yourself?

But if you are so concerned, why not contest elections and do something for the country yourself?

Yes exactly, but nobody seems to be in the mood to hold elections 😔

If she does become the PM, Qataris will open flood gates of money....she took it for the country, boys!!

There is no economic value in it for me. First, I have to join PMA, then go up the ranks in 40+ years, lead a Corps, and then wait until the holy one decides to anoint me, and that's a 20% chance. I hope by now you know that COAS equals to PM of the country.

There is no economic value in it for me. First, I have to join PMA, then go up the ranks in 40+ years, lead a Corps, and then wait until the holy one decides to anoint me, and that's a 20% chance. I hope by now you know that COAS equals to PM of the country.
The point to ponder is, would you still feel the same way or would you change in those 40 years?

Why are they ignoring Pakistani PM ??? Shameful and incompetency on ShowBaz....

1690646929546.png

i find it so disgusting this family shows propaganda pictures of themselves cuddling young children from poor families like they actually care. After stealing billions throwing the country in debt causing so mamy families to break, commit suicides etc.

may allah give this curse family the ultimate punishment along side the rothschilds.
They don't.. families welcome them themselves

Never seen a single family asking them not to come

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom