What's new

Shed 'Gandhigiri' approach with Pakistan, Afghan scholars urge India.

OMG, necrophiliacs on the loose in India! Why would they think of exhuming Mr. Gandhi and having a grab at his cadaver? Why?

Isn't that's what gandhi-giri means - gripping/grabbing Gandhi.
Na you dont even have the slightest of the hints about what it means.

You like them? You can keep them. We will give you our 5 million refugee illegal Afghanis for free of charge...

No thanks, You created that sh!t, you clean it. Afghan refugee is due to Talibaniziation of Afghani (By CIA and Pakistan) and WoT (Again America and Pakistan).

@Afghani Brothers: We will keep supporting the liberal Afghani and keep opposing the Talibani. Like Nepal,Bhutan and Tibbetian, Afghans too are welcome in India to get education. We will keep doing good for our friends. We don't need to give any justification. Neither to Pakistan, nor to Americans.

And finally, Those poor refugees have their country, We Indian are working to make their country better. I am sure that they are not happy in pakistan (no hate intended, refugees are never happy in other country). A country which didn't accepted Mohazir (As claimed by MqM leaders) after 65 years how can it accept poor Afghani. Give us 10 years, we will make Afghan better place to live.

Pakistan please cooprate with us in making better afghan (rather than bombing our embassy: As claimed by different sources, Russian,Afghani and Americans)

Lets not think about Pakistan, if the people collectively think what is good for Pakistan then sure they will first address the domestic problem of political fight in Karachi and other parts of their nation. These scholars do not understand the true value of Dharma which the INDIANS follow may be its in thier blood to always take a offencive and pre emptive strike before the opponent raises his hand or even opens his mouth to say some thing.

Sorry I don't agree with idea of "gaying up" our strategic and diplomatic out look with all the dharmic and Gandhian non sense.Our early leaders have done a pretty banged up job by following those.

It might work in an ideal society with honorable human beings, but we are surrounded by opportunist enemies who will try to cut our throat at the first chance and our history proves it right.We should make strong cold and calculated decisions, staying neutral & kissing up is just our politicians way of avoid making those decisions.

are indians tht much dumb tht they are taking advice from afghan "scholars"??

it means none in india's more than one billion plus junk hav tht much sense:D?

okay lets take OPs advice to GoI, now lets see does indian govt have balls to work on it or not...:D

BTW when u indians cannt talk of progress & peace atleast dont spread war.

Sorry I don't agree with idea of "gaying up" our strategic and diplomatic out look with all the dharmic and Gandhian non sense.Our early leaders have done a pretty banged up job by following those.

It might work in an ideal society with honorable human beings, but we are surrounded by opportunist enemies who will try to cut our throat at the first chance and our history proves it right.We should make strong cold and calculated decisions, staying neutral & kissing up is just our politicians way of avoid making those decisions.
if you go with the idea of creating a ideal socity with 100% honorable beings, sure will end up arresting or killing 30 to 50 % of the current population. At some point in time our way of Government has made a man to corrupt government official, and vise versa.

okay lets take OPs advice to GoI, now lets see does indian govt have balls to work on it or not...:D

sorry for your poor sence of understanding us, here in INDIA any one can say any thing we do not take every ones words, we make sure that we take the correct decession that is satisfiable to all sects.

Haroun M. Mir, (a US educated Afghanistan analyst?) who wrote this piece will be the first to run, hiding behind American petticoats once they start withdrawing from Afghanistan. If he doesn't, then let's see if he has the balls to write such stuff after that! He'd most likely be singing paeans about his new love for the Pakistanis instead! :azn:

Cheers!

if you go with the idea of creating a ideal socity with 100% honorable beings, sure will end up arresting or killing 30 to 50 % of the current population. At some point in time our way of Government has made a man to corrupt government official, and vise versa.

sorry for your poor sence of understanding us, here in INDIA any one can say any thing we do not take every ones words, we make sure that we take the correct decession that is satisfiable to all sects.

for example shive sena, balthakery, modi, chaddis, hindu extremists etc.....:Cheesy:

soo keep trying to satisfy the above terrorists, & when u clear all the above mess than come & talk top us lets c how much indians govt hav balls to attack Pakistan or are inidans here are just mouth peices of chaddis :Wave:

Indian govet is defensive,either bjp or congress.I dont like indira but she had power to project and to get enemies on knees.
we have only modi who believes in tit for tat..otherwise every body else are just looters of the wealth of country

Haroun M. Mir, (a US educated Afghanistan analyst?) who wrote this piece will be the first to run, hiding behind American petticoats once they start withdrawing from Afghanistan. If he doesn't, then let's see if he has the balls to write such stuff after that! He'd most likely be singing paeans about his new love for the Pakistanis instead! :azn:

Cheers!

am shocked to see tht there are some sane indians here as well:O

otherwise OP kinda stupid indians are advising their govt of commiting suicide:D

so whey they support Indian cause they are "scholars"
but when they are doing anything Islamic, they are "Mad Mullahs"

interesting how India love to play with words depending on her moods.

As for the article, it was simply trash talk meant for the consumption of the Indian audience.
He will be in Pakistan next month saying how great our ethnic and historic links are :lol:

and you do think GOI will take decisions according to wishes of Afghan Scholars?

India does what suits its interests

"Balance of power in the South Asian region has shifted long back. India has advanced economically as well as militarily far more than Pakistan. But I don't understand why India is still in the early 80s mentality," said Haroun M. Mir, a US educated Afghanistan analyst who was an aide to the late Ahmad Shah Massoud, Afghanistan's former defence minister

the reason seems India is playing cautiously

India wants to have firm foot in Afghan even beyond 2014

perhaps South Block thinks that it would be better to keep close relations with "good Taliban" beyond 2014 along which demands

getting not to close to current Afghan Govt

and in case of terror attacks, India has done much damage to Pak through its diplomatic efforts as some sources indicate

I wish that these afghan "scholars" would urge "major power" india to take the 4 million unwanted afghan refugees sitting in Pakistan too.

They are NOT unwanted.

* on topic , we didn't beg India to deal Pakistan with Gandhigeeri , we are ready to take you head on , always have , always will.

I wish that these afghan "scholars" would urge "major power" india to take the 4 million unwanted afghan refugees sitting in Pakistan too.

You have reopened old wounds. There was a time when I had a face to face with the Australian rulers, that, “you people just want a man like me who would first have a BE degree from home country and then I would spend over 40lacs to study master of engineering from your expansive university and then I would migrate to Australia under the demand list of skill shortage to run your industries. But you people have no shame to understand that all those who are coming from Afghanistan by boat are those people who are on run from there due to your bombing there? Just show little shame and accept all those Afghani who come here by boat due to bombing in Afghan, including those who are living a hell life in the refugee camps of Pakistan due to the threat to be killed by NATO bombing in Afghanistan.” :hitwall:

I also proposed, “if you offer Australian citizenship to all these Afghan refugees, in return, Im ready to surrender my citizenship and leave Australia in two days notice.” Australia is over two times bigger in size than India but their population is hardly 22mil, can't they give little space to these hardly 4mil Afghan refugees? :undecided:

Go and ask Mr Musharraf and confirm, I still stand on my words and ready to surrender my Australian citizenship if the Australian rulers accept all these Afghan refugees. :tup:

while we are talking India is already using chahbar port

we are building schools for afghans

and please see post number 26

P.S > Nixon impresses me more and more

for example shive sena, balthakery, modi, chaddis, hindu extremists etc.....:Cheesy:

soo keep trying to satisfy the above terrorists, & when u clear all the above mess than come & talk top us lets c how much indians govt hav balls to attack Pakistan or are inidans here are just mouth peices of chaddis :Wave:
selective vision or blindness to see from a birds eye view is not my problem, but yours. So go ahead. let INDIANs address our problem and let the Pakistanis address their problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom