What's new

Shed insecurities: India to Pakistan

And do you think that Pakistan's economy is the only reason that the US is all double crossing us, and letting india away with any thing when it comes to harming Pakistan. No my friend, that is not the only case alot of it has to do with our location, and the main reason (that you guys wont understand) is religious.

It is a very complicated matter.

Yes u r right . and one more thing i would like to add , OUR NUCLEAR ASSETS .whole world is after it reason we are the only Muslim country in this whole world having nuclear weapons.

Yes u r right . and one more thing i would like to add , OUR NUCLEAR ASSETS .whole world is after it reason we are the only Muslim country in this whole world having nuclear weapons.

Problem is not you possesing nuclear assets but your notorious history of proliferation to saudi, Iran, Egypt, North korea etc And hence the world is worried.

Problem is not you possesing nuclear assets but your notorious history of proliferation to saudi, Iran, Egypt, North korea etc And hence the world is worried.

Can you back it up with some evidence.

Can you back it up with some evidence.

Abdul-Qadeer-Khan.JPG

Wasn't Abdul Qadeer Khan caught with his pants down and GOP accepted his role in this prolifiration and also possibly to save its own skin.

If you seriously have a short coming in the department of respecting others then dont try.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

U said Saudi Iran and Egypt I need to know when did that happen.

Center of the world, aren't we?

Ohhhh so you are concerned about our proliferation record, while forgetting your own of stealing nuke material under disguise and lying of peaceful nuclear ambitions.

Who does nuclear blasts under peaceful purposes through stealing nuke material. :rofl::rofl: First stealing and then say we are doing nuclear test for peaceful purposes, joke of the century.

Wah wah, kiyaa kehnaa.

Saudis ?? Iran ?? Egypt ?? Man you are seriously high on something.

And why don't you Indians first ask the world, the super powers about their own proliferation record and how they spread the nuke tech around the world, before coming over to Pakistan.

And in our case, the equipment providers were still the western companies who use this smuggling rings right under the noses of their govts, and their govts knowing well about them.

So ask such questions from those are call themselves the protectors of proliferation, while they themselves are the biggest proliferating agents.

That is not a history that's an incident.

So you mean to say that AQ Khan was caught the very first time he tried doing proliferation.

One can live in ignorance , be happy and later find out what a big fool he/she has been.

Pakistan treats AQ as a hero is to say the least disappointing. I cant see any other country in the world giving such a status to a nuclear scientist who has been involved in proliferating arms.

As far as Pakistan's mindset goes then I would refrain from commenting.

There are a few learned people who have a libreal mindset but I guess the majority still thinks that they are under attack because they are a muslim nuclear power.

Always trying to blame others for their problems has become second nature of the majority. Hell what they even blame India of instigating terrorism ala TTP when TTP is something they created themselves.

So you mean to say that AQ Khan was caught the very first time he tried doing proliferation.

One can live in ignorance , be happy and later find out what a big fool he/she has been.

Pakistan treats AQ as a hero is to say the least disappointing. I cant see any other country in the world giving such a status to a nuclear scientist who has been involved in proliferating arms.

As far as Pakistan's mindset goes then I would refrain from commenting.

There are a few learned people who have a libreal mindset but I guess the majority still thinks that they are under attack because they are a muslim nuclear power.

Always trying to blame others for their problems has become second nature of the majority. Hell what they even blame India of instigating terrorism ala TTP when TTP is something they created themselves.

Indians seriously need to learn what they talk about.

Give one proof that TTP was created by Pakistan.

TTP came into existence after 2006-07, how in hell can Pakistan create it, to kill its own people.

What makes history ? As far as I know incidents ? and the world has to let 10 proliferations to happen before they can call it a history ?

So can u tell me wht America is doing , Mama j of World peace Killing only Muslims,They have a long histroy of nuclear proliferation.

and Russia to has the history of nuclear proliferation , thn y not both shut there nuclear plant and stop making new weapons .

Its all bullshit nothing new.

so y Pakistan . coz it is a Muslim state.

Back
Top Bottom