What's new

Sheikh Abdul Aziz Killed - Violence Flares in Kashmir

Oh please; so you are saying that Pakistan does not want Kashmir? Really, why all the wars and the proxy conflicts? Why so many lives wasted?

You want a free Kashmir so that you can amalgamate it. Everybody is very well aware of how free AJK is. PS: Why is AJK not an independent nation in the UN?

Azad Jammu and Kashmir is not an independent nation in the UN beacuse AJK is incomplete without the Indian Held Kashmir, AJK Is only one part while the half of it is being occupied by India. Unless that other part is freed from the clutches of India Kashmir is incomplete.

Get out of Held Kashmir.
Lets that occupied part be free lets complete the Kashmir and it will be an independent nation the in UN.

Why should we hold a plebiscite in Kashmir (only Kashmir?)? Why? Especially given that the entire state is disputed and the fact that you guys have screwed up the original demographics of the region to suit your benefit?

We ain't holding any plebicsite other than the usual elections that happen in every part of our country.

:) you come and agree to plebiscite in Indian Held Kashmir we will do so in Azad Kashmir.

Azad Jammu and Kashmir is not an independent nation in the UN beacuse AJK is incomplete without the Indian Held Kashmir, AJK Is only one part while the half of it is being occupied by India. Unless that other part is freed from the clutches of India Kashmir is incomplete.

Get out of Held Kashmir.
Lets that occupied part be free lets complete the Kashmir and it will be an independent nation the in UN.

See... you guys want an independent Kashmir (why only Kashmir?); therefore, take the higher moral ground and bring the "incomplete" AJK into the UN. Why not do that?

:) you come and agree to plebiscite in Indian Held Kashmir we will do so in Azad Kashmir.

We are not holding any plebiscite. You can take the lead and the higher moral ground once again, and show us the light.

See... you guys want an independent Kashmir (why only Kashmir?);.

Because thats what Kashmiris wants.

And you are asking why only Kashmir ??? :) well if you want us to wish for free nations within India what can i say.

therefore, take the higher moral ground and bring the "incomplete" AJK into the UN. Why not do that?.

Well let me repeat without a complete Kashmir there can be no question of bringing only half part of nation to UN.

Let complete Kashmir once and you will see an independent nation in th UN.

We are not holding any plebiscite. You can take the lead and the higher moral ground once again, and show us the light.

well you have learnt only resorting to mass muder of Kashmiris, rap of innocent Kashmiri women, fake killing of Kashmiri youth how can you come up to the level of high moral ground my dear.

Continue with your brutal Indian behaviour, the brave Kashmiris not going to give up their right.

Indian Held Kashmir is the land of Kashmiris not Indian they will continue fighting for it.

Jana, don't you get bored of typing the same thing over and over again?

If Indian burtal army is not bored of Killing innocent Kashmiris in broad daylight how can i get bored by raising voice for the right of Kashmiris.

Because thats what Kashmiris wants.

Correction, you want to believe that this is what they want. Remember Operation Gibralter?

And you are asking why only Kashmir ??? :) well if you want us to wish for free nations within India what can i say.

I meant Northern Areas, Jammu, Aksai Chin, etc. Why so much worry only about the Valley?

Well let me repeat without a complete Kashmir there can be no question of bringing only half part of nation to UN.

Why? What is stopping you?

Let complete Kashmir once and you will see an independent nation in th UN.

What about Northern Areas and Aksai Chin?

well you have learnt only resorting to mass muder of Kashmiris, rap of innocent Kashmiri women, fake killing of Kashmiri youth how can you come up to the level of high moral ground my dear.

The attrocities are no where as high as you claim to be. The militants have killed and plundered way more than the IA.

Continue with your brutal Indian behaviour, the brave Kashmiris not going to give up their right.

All the brave Kashmiris (why only Kashmir and not Jammu, Laddakh, etc) want is that you stop poking so that the iA can go back to the barracks.

Indian Held Kashmir is the land of Kashmiris not Indian they will continue fighting for it.

Our side of J&K is Indian territory.

Indian held Kashmir rightfully belongs to any Indian, just like I have equal rights over Kerala or Bihari has equal rights over Andhra Pradesh. Period. If you still persist, then come and get it, there is no such thing as free lunch where you can expect us to hand Kashmir to Pakistan in a platter , just because you think you are the vangaurds of Islamic world, then why dont't you raise the isse of Chechenya train mujhids to fight Israel. All this talk about Kashmir from you is nothing but juts a low cost way of land grab fuelled by your insecurity over water supply. So kindly save your pious plattitudes and get down from your moral high horse.

IPF

Correction, you want to believe that this is what they want.

I meant Northern Areas, Jammu, Aksai Chin, etc. Why so much worry only about the Valley?

Why? What is stopping you?

What about Northern Areas and Aksai Chin?

The attrocities are no where as high as you claim to be. The militants have killed and plundered way more than the IA.

All the brave Kashmiris (why only Kashmir and not Jammu, Laddakh, etc) want is that you stop poking so that the iA can go back to the barracks.

Our side of J&K is Indian territory.

:) we dont need to guess the following is answer to all your questions

46b552d6e5fc3fd623807751f82432d5.jpg

guys is kashmir only belongs to mulims? does any one cares about kashmiri pandits who were forced to leave the land by the terrorists?

Indian held Kashmir rightfully belongs to any Indian, just like I have equal rights over Kerala or Bihari has equal rights over Andhra Pradesh. Period. If you still persist, then come and get it, there is no such thing as free lunch where you can expect us to hand Kashmir to Pakistan in a platter , just because you think you are the vangaurds of Islamic world, then why dont't you raise the isse of Chechenya train mujhids to fight Israel. All this talk about Kashmir from you is nothing but juts a low cost way of land grab fuelled by your insecurity over water supply. So kindly save your pious plattitudes and get down from your moral high horse.

IPF

So for so your fake claims

There was a news piece on al jazeera about the "kashmir siege" where it showed some of the people murdered by the indian "security" forces being buried with the pakistani flag draped over the body..........i think that really shows what the kashmiri want........pakistan!

Exactly that is what I have been saying all the time. Those who love Pakistan must be free to leave Indian Kashmir and go settle there.

So for so your fake claims

So what do you want us to do, just hand over Kashmir because someone waved Pakistani flag, come on Jana , you can be better than this. Tommorow we need to handover Karnataka because someone waved American flag during a techies party.

So what do you want us to do, just hand over Kashmir because someone waved Pakistani flag, come on Jana , you can be better than this. Tommorow we need to handover Karnataka because someone waved American flag during a techies party.

:) they are not someone they are Kashmiris millions and millions in numbers who want their land back.

And why on earth milions and millions of Indian Army and other forces are killing Kashmiris in the first place ????

Any reason ???

Other than that they want their land which is occupied by India.

If someone wave flag of any other country in any part of India we have nothing to do with that. But Kashmir is a disputed area and Kashmir is not part of India

:) we dont need to guess the following is answer to all your questions

:pakistan:

On a side note i personally think there is no peaceful solution to this dispute, Salim use to argue with me over it, but as Flintlock also said there isn't one.

I concur, there's no peaceful solution to this dispute. Best we can do is to continue to give moral support to the Kashmiris in their struggle for peace and justice and let them do their job.

There've been documented attempts by western media to bring some of the attrocities commited by IN in Kashmir to the light and I'm sure there will be more in future incase more civilians and moderate leaders get killed.

Watch this 48 min ducumentory shot by western media, its an eye opener, a must watch!

[video=google;-1166172407554220338]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166172407554220338&q=kashmir[/video]

Back
Top Bottom