What's new

Sheikh Hasina invited Imran Khan to Bangladesh, India is worried thinking of a new equation

Lmao greatest enemies to lovers 8-) ( This is just a joke bruh)
This is the reality. Haven't you read Romeo and Juliet?

Or at least some drama related to love? Kaisa gussa kartein kartain payer ho ja ta hay? Kavi kavi to heroin hero ko slap vi kartein hain! Samaj lo ki ye vi aisahi ek peyar ka kahani hain! 8-)

Last edited:
Pakistan is leading the Steps
Decisions can bring benefits or losses, but important is that Pakistan is leading the decisions

Good, time to forget the past and move on, BD must understand that they are living next a rabid dog of a country and the rise of communal hate in India will find its way into BD, lets join hands and make a strong front against Hindutva terrorists.

Now India want to kick her out from power and that's why they planed the communal riot. Thankfully we controlled it.

She and India is becoming enemies and soon it will be overt and will no longer remain a secrete!
Its not her last term. Maybe that's why india is trying to create trouble. Most probably she will run another term and then leave politics. I personally think she should stay one more term so most of those mega projects are completed by the time she leave.

Trade deal is an easy deal. Even extremely anti Pakistani people ( less than 1% among Muslims) want trade deal with Pakistan instead of real political relation , so that they can save their face and need not to burry it under sand!

But the goal should be cordial relationship forever.

As long as you have cordial relationship, trade deal will be done automatically. I think you are wise enough to understand it !

If don't understand, I would say you are also a victim of India propaganda like many of Bangladeshi people!
India won't allow it to happen, Bangladesh is under too direct Indian control and influence to allow Bangladesh to be truly independent and Sheikh Hasina knows it. After having exacted revenge from Bangladeshis this crazed woman would no doubt turn her attention on Pakistan. Until there is political change and the Modi-Hassina relationship breaks Pakistan should proceed with caution.

Last edited:
Accept it and let things mature until right at the very end where you pull out because you want them to recognise the bihari massacre.
Did Bangladesh Army kill any Biharis? On the other hand, PA troops killed many thousands. Mukti Bsahini was a civilian group and Pakistan Army was a military organization of the govt of Pakistan.

So, it is imperative that IK apologizes and Hasina Bibi not. Moreover, it was Pakistan that started the military initiative to kill our people.

She just wants a Pakistani Prime Minister to go there to apologise. Pathetic woman.

Bangladesh should first list foreign funded and trained Mukti Bahini as a terrorist entity and apologise for the treachery and genocide of Pakistani people.

Man I am telling you this guy will do a public apology
He is simply meak
I am afraid

Such a pushover man, all of our power center is like taken over my meak people
Politics, army
Maybe ISI is holding the fort?

I don't think IK will apologize in knee-jerk fashion.

The apology is his ace in the hole and that will be used when (and if at all) needed.

It is fifty years after the fact and this is just a tool to be used dispassionately.

That shuts up noisy India-shills in Bangladesh permanently.

No side will come clean and admit to this however.

Actually you can do A LOT without apologizing. You can do Trade deals, FTAs, selective tariff withdrawals as goodwill gesture to facilitate selective Bangladeshi goods to Pakistani Market (and vice versa), something which Bharatis will never ever do, knowing their habits.

China has zero tariff on a whole slew of Bangladeshi exports to their markets. If India did something like this OMG even Martians would hear about it via WION and the a thousand other Indian propaganda sites.

Last edited:
Did Bangladesh Army kill any Biharis? On the other hand, PA troops killed many thousands. Mukti Bsahini was a civilian group and Pakistan Army was a military organization of the govt of Pakistan.

So, it is imperative that IK apologizes and Hasina Bibi not. Moreover, it was Pakistan that started the military initiative to kill our people.
As there was no Bangladesh at the time so there was no Bangladeshi army, but yes, Bengalis who were in Pakistan army did kill other Bengalis. So not sure what your point is.

Bangladesh should first list foreign funded and trained Mukti Bahini as a terrorist entity and apologise for the treachery and genocide of Pakistani people.

You have just too toxic of a mindset.
Hostilities started in East Pakistan when a democratically elected party was not given the right to form a government.

Do you not know the facts or you just distort the facts to suit your pseudo ultra-nationalism?

This is the reality. Haven't you read Romeo and Juliet?

Or at least some drama related to love? Kaisa gussa kartein kartain payer ho ja ta hay? Kavi kavi to heroin hero ko slap vi kartein hain! Samaj lo ki ye vi aisahi ek peyar ka kahani hain! 8-)

I can assure you @Atlas bhai, slapping women around never brought love into my life. Itna himmat bhi nahi hua.

Thappad ke baad musibat a raha hai, muhabbat nahi....

Chopetaghatey prem durbol hoye jai....

Back
Top Bottom