What's new

Sheikh Rasheed interview to Indian media

What an incredibly inept interviewer.

What a stupidly structured interview.

you know what i am beginning to get this feeling that indian media wants to cash in this situation and increase their ratings as much as they can, otherwise who in their sane minds would want to interview a person who you consider as your enemy....sab dramay baazi hai
everything will return to normalcy in a few days time

I like this anchor of india tv. Rahul. He listens to answers carefully.

We all know sheikh rashid sab is the best.

600 km angle of attack alert! DO THE MATHS!
hahaha Kakay! u can excuse yrself all u want, afterall it was even rejected by a Country like Srilanka too for a reason!:lol:

no wonder, its mark 2 version has a larger fuselage with more internal fuel capacity, maybe now it maybe able to do more then 1 hr flight with a range of more then 600km .

you know what i am beginning to get this feeling that indian media wants to cash in this situation and increase their ratings as much as they can, otherwise who in their sane minds would want to interview a person who you consider as your enemy....sab dramay baazi hai
everything will return to normalcy in a few days time

As a matter of scientific curiousity, how long did it take you to figure this one out?

hahaha Kakay! u can excuse yrself all u want, afterall it was even rejected by a Country like Srilanka too for a reason!:lol:

no wonder, its mark 2 version has a larger fuselage with more internal fuel capacity, maybe now it maybe able to do more then 1 hr flight with a range angle of attack of more then 600km .

We were fine with your original level of aeronautical expertise! :D

no wonder, its mark 2 version has a larger fuselage with more internal fuel capacity, maybe now it maybe able to do more then 1 hr flight with a range of more then 600km .

90,000 troops (and much much more) were rejected by a country like Bangladesh (more than 50% of the population of original Pakistan). That is really the kind of stuff that matters in the end. You should be happy they were returned tail between legs back to you lot...but alive and well....things could have gone much worse for them....likewise lot more could have been extracted from you for their return.

There is reason why you copy paste ballistic missiles from china and north korea and whoever, but can't adapt it (at even basic cursory level) for space launch vehicle (unlike what say Iran is doing and India already did long time back)

Something is seriously deficient in "600 km angle of attack" "DO THE MATHS" sorts. Too much chest thumping of 1000 year war....not much actual tech and economic development. It is why you get passed around from sugar daddy to sugar daddy from decade to decade. Whoever you can copy and paste from to short term goose step and brandish and get a quick fix sugar-trough bailout rather than calm down and genuinely apply yourselves and learn from them for yourself (so you can go fishing rather than expect fish to be given to you for your platter like whiney spoiled brat)

The ones that are such rare stars (Abdus Salam), you even deface their graves in the end as a parting thanks....and for what? It says a lot about you in the end. It is why Afghans and Iranians (forget Indians and Bangladeshis) call you what they do....esp when they see you start kowtowing to saudi bone-saw sugar daddy on the most basic of things like education and root culture and attitude....and then spend hours talking about 20 billion MOU papers that never end up materialising anywhere past the madrassahs.

Best keep humble, learn basic stuff to begin with and not blab so much....and start focusing on what actually helps your people. Or keep pumping up your torso while you completely ignore your legs...and think that will help in the boxing series in the long run. It is your lot's choice in the end.

@SOHEIL @Joe Shearer @Tshering22 @jbgt90 @scorpionx @Water Car Engineer @Skull and Bones @bluesky @Atlas @Mage @Surenas @Gibbs @TheMightyBender @VCheng @randomradio @Vibrio @Vergennes @Dante80 @Godman @Tanveer666 @Hamartia Antidote @KAL-EL @Tokhme khar @T-123456

@Nilgiri
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont talk about conspiracy theories kid! i didnt mention any angle of attack! i mentioned its range which is 600km as reported by yr own media as it has a mere 1 hr internal fuel capacity....No wonder yr new teja model has a fatter fuselage with clearly more internal fuel capacity.

Anyways Stay on topic. Dont do what yr lawyer Harish Salve has done in ICJ ie waste its time by going off topic and bringing irrelevant issues.

As a matter of scientific curiousity, how long did it take you to figure this one out?

We were fine with your original level of aeronautical expertise! :D
isnt that funny that its coming from u, under whose throat indian state terrorism arguments dont go down, even though it is now clearly proven!:lol:

And quit evasively u have ignored my post directed at u as well as the topic in hand and have proven once again that yr no so goodie goodie mature cheerful man as u try to project yourself in here but you are afterall a typical indian afterall!!!!!!

All yr impressions and hardwork has died, and u are afterall what i had originally thought u were, An Enemy Soldier trained to invade and kill my kind!

U must try in Bollywood, i must admit u had me play by u for a while in this cover.

@Nilgiri
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont talk about conspiracy theories kid! i didnt mention any angle of attack! i mentioned its range which is 600km as reported by yr own media as it has a mere 1 hr internal fuel capacity....No wonder yr new teja model has a fatter fuselage with clearly more internal fuel capacity.

Anyways Stay on topic. Dont do what yr lawyer Harish Salve has done in ICJ ie waste its time by going off topic and bringing irrelevant issues.

isnt that funny that its coming from u, under whose throat indian state terrorism arguments dont go down, even though it is now clearly proven!:lol:

And quit evasively u have ignored my post directed at u as well as the topic in hand and have proven once again that yr no so goodie goodie mature cheerful man as u try to project yourself in here but you are afterall a typical indian afterall!!!!!!

All yr impressions and hardwork has died, and u are afterall what i had originally thought u were, An Enemy Soldier trained to invade and kill my kind!

U must try in Bollywood, i must admit u had me play by u for a while in this cover.

Is THAT your new angle of attack?

What an incredibly inept interviewer.

What a stupidly structured interview.

Actually Indian media has groomed a lot ever since they started interacting with Pak media... in earlier times they used to behave like dehati aurat. Still they fail to keep the context of discussion. When their question is answered they change to American, Afghan and Iranian blames as evidence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom