What's new

Sheikh Rasheed :: TCM (Unboxing Pakistan)

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@araz @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @The Eagle

@aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clutch @crankthatskunk @Dalit @Dil Pakistan @Ghessan @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @khansaheeb @NA71 @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @Stealth @StormBreaker @Thorough Pro @Trango Towers @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

he knows how to give interview to media, his style to clown media is much different from this interview.

hid a lot that he knows, keeping things cool with establishment.

his dream might not get fulfilled of the young generation standing up to their height, i doubt things will go to long march.

Lets hope PTI do not listen to Sheikh Rasheed advise.

The only negotiations PTI needs to do with establishment is how soon they are going to resign.

he knows how to give interview to media, his style to clown media is much different from this interview.

hid a lot that he knows, keeping things cool with establishment.

his dream might not get fulfilled of the young generation standing up to their height, i doubt things will go to long march.
I think time is a great spoiler of plans. Zardari, Waja , Showbaza, and Imran are all going past the 70s. In a politically charged atmosphere how long are they going to last? Billo, Hamza, Maryam and all the choti and Bari Yays are not going to stand the test of time as they are incapable. I am sure political processes will continue and given time new leadership will emerge.
A

I think time is a great spoiler of plans. Zardari, Waja , Showbaza, and Imran are all going past the 70s. In a politically charged atmosphere how long are they going to last? Billo, Hamza, Maryam and all the choti and Bari Yays are not going to stand the test of time as they are incapable. I am sure political processes will continue and given time new leadership will emerge.
A
You’re right but first there has to be cleasing of all these chors, dacoits……ensure none of them survive including their offsprings

I see a New world order being implemented faster than these chors going to their graves
Even covid19 couldn’t damage these chors

A
Well look how the past 40 years fared for Pakistan.

The looters stood the test of time and passed on their trade over to the next generation.

A

and it must happen otherwise new breed is ready to take the reigns of corruption in their hands.

Well look how the past 40 years fared for Pakistan.

The looters stood the test of time and passed on their trade over to the next generation.
Did they? Our problem is we want solutions yesterday. I look at the Quran and the Rasool allah SAW's life for my answers. What does the Quran say and what happened in the life of Rasool Allah SAW? The Quran tells us in Aal e Imran that Allah izza wa jal will not rest till he has sifted the Khabees from the tayyab. Looking at the Meccan life of |RasoolAllah he suffered for 13 years in a struggle which was largely peaceful and for a great majority of time the Muslims were forbidden to respond to aggression.
Why have I mentioned these things and what is the relevance of these historical facts in our time?
Pakistan has stumbled in its historical journey from one disaster to another having interim periods of peace and prosperity. Did we gain much from it? No! One has to ask oneself Why Not? We were not a nation and we were distributed into sub-nationalities and there was no sense of national cohesion. Tell me who has ever talked about the Pakistani nation till now. Even Bhutto unleashed the worse kind of regionalism to further his own short sighted gains. Most if not all notes are given on the basis of Biradari and regionalism. So what has changed now? We now have signs and symptoms of a nation emerging. We have a unity of purpose. Are we the best? NO can we improve? Yes. However this in my view is the first step in the right direction. All the political and economic woes are worth suffering through if we achieve this one objective. Emergence of the nation of Pakistan will lead to an appreciation of Pakistan and its welfare. The Choran of PPP and PMLN is no longer being sold and we have a fault line appearing in which the vacuum is being filled with PTI. Things are still evolving but what is happening is setting up of newer goal posts which will have to be abided by one and all in order to survive in the political arena

Did they? Our problem is we want solutions yesterday. I look at the Quran and the Rasool allah SAW's life for my answers. What does the Quran say and what happened in the life of Rasool Allah SAW? The Quran tells us in Aal e Imran that Allah izza wa jal will not rest till he has sifted the Khabees from the tayyab. Looking at the Meccan life of |RasoolAllah he suffered for 13 years in a struggle which was largely peaceful and for a great majority of time the Muslims were forbidden to respond to aggression.
Why have I mentioned these things and what is the relevance of these historical facts in our time?
Pakistan has stumbled in its historical journey from one disaster to another having interim periods of peace and prosperity. Did we gain much from it? No! One has to ask oneself Why Not? We were not a nation and we were distributed into sub-nationalities and there was no sense of national cohesion. Tell me who has ever talked about the Pakistani nation till now. Even Bhutto unleashed the worse kind of regionalism to further his own short sighted gains. Most if not all notes are given on the basis of Biradari and regionalism. So what has changed now? We now have signs and symptoms of a nation emerging. We have a unity of purpose. Are we the best? NO can we improve? Yes. However this in my view is the first step in the right direction. All the political and economic woes are worth suffering through if we achieve this one objective. Emergence of the nation of Pakistan will lead to an appreciation of Pakistan and its welfare. The Choran of PPP and PMLN is no longer being sold and we have a fault line appearing in which the vacuum is being filled with PTI. Things are still evolving but what is happening is setting up of newer goal posts which will have to be abided by one and all in order to survive in the political arena
I agree with the gist of your post.

We are improving but we cant take this journey for granted. Slacking off a bit would result in the establishment and PDM taking back control and we’ll be back to square one. This cannot be understated.

Pakistanis have suffered for a good 3-4 decades under these people and the time to break the shackles is now. We should do an Egypt here.

PTI should keep distance from him, he is enjoying free ride on PTI's efforts and struggle.

Lets hope PTI do not listen to Sheikh Rasheed advise.

The only negotiations PTI needs to do with establishment is how soon they are going to resign.
I disagree.

Pindi Boy is perhaps the only person whom IK should be listening to because unlike others - he (still) has connections with The Establishment.

To me..., IK hasn't been getting the right direction from anyone in PTI.

I disagree.

Pindi Boy is perhaps the only person whom IK should be listening to because unlike others - he (still) has connections with The Establishment.

To me..., IK hasn't been getting the right direction from anyone in PTI.
true, he is the man to work with for certain matters and people.

also true is IK need to shy away from those around him, he need new team of young and loyal among the ranks.

let's see how he come up with the party tickets and if wins, the cabinet.

Back
Top Bottom