What's new

What's up with N-League & (former PM) Shahid Khaqan Abbasi?

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So, today it seems that all is not well in the N-League camp, after all.

First I saw a VLOG by Mansoor Ali Khan on his YouTube Channel regarding (former PM) Shahid Khaqan Abbasi leaving N-League.

Spoiler Alert: He is NOT leaving..., as of now.

After watching this clip, as luck would have - the man himself showed up on SAMAA: Nadeem Malik Live

I am Timestamping from where the interview starts...

20:20 - Selecting Hamza Shahbaz as CM of Punjab was touched too & clearly it was not received well by the Senior Leadership of the Party.

21:06 - There was a moment in the interview where the former PM's (facial) expression was #Gold...

...which is followed by the points raised by Mansoor Ali Khan on his Channel about "Names" provided.

@araz @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Areesh @ARMalik @crankthatskunk @Dalit @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @khansaheeb @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @Signalian @Thorough Pro @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @PakSword @PradoTLC

So, today it seems that all is not well in the N-League camp, after all.

First I saw a VLOG by Mansoor Ali Khan on his YouTube Channel regarding (former PM) Shahid Khaqan Abbasi leaving N-League.

Spoiler Alert: He is NOT leaving..., as of now.

After watching this clip, as luck would have - the man himself showed up on SAMAA: Nadeem Malik Live

I am Timestamping from where the interview starts...

20:20 - Selecting Hamza Shahbaz as CM of Punjab was touched too & clearly it was not received well by the Senior Leadership of the Party.

21:06 - There was a moment in the interview where the former PM's (facial) expression was #Gold...

...which is followed by the points raised by Mansoor Ali Khan on his Channel about "Names" provided.

@araz @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Areesh @ARMalik @crankthatskunk @Dalit @FuturePAF @Ghessan @graphican @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @khansaheeb @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @Signalian @Thorough Pro @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar @PakSword @PradoTLC
two biased people I dont listen to period.

two biased people I dont listen to period.
Agreed.

But the point is that there seems to be some fractions within the Party.

I personally don't think it will be long before the senior leadership will tell the Sharifs' that we have had just 'bout enough of 'The Family'. This isn't The Godfather, you know.

Bottom line, I predict the party to break up or some known figures moving on which will only weaken N-League.

326221121_1236735297237922_7692075016541248682_n.jpg

Agreed.

But the point is that there seems to be some fractions within the Party.

I personally don't think it will be long before the senior leadership will tell the Sharifs' that we have had just 'bout enough of 'The Family'. This isn't The Godfather, you know.

Bottom line, I predict the party to break up or some known figures moving on which will only weaken N-League.
n-leak is a cheap stage comedy show that are prevalent in Pakistan. They have coasted Pakistan to bankruptcy.

have you ever seen hand pump in Pakistan. the motion used is called نلکا گیڑنا
noonies are a handpump that upon doing the نلکا گیڑنا you will hear nonsense and absolute filth from that hand pump.

league politics is a sphere in which mian nawaz is central. this sphere is losing its gravity because mian cannot play until the match is rigged in its favour. mian despite escaping jail is still trying to get more from Pakistan.

Now mian's progeny is useless and everyone knows it. his doll is factory for meme productions and own goals.

Mian made chawal out of its supporter and despite his voter supporter knowing that their mian is the reason why their 'achay din' have gone into a heap of refuse. but still they long for their mian.

you see mian needs his voter/supporters votes. thats it. mians affection for voter/supporter goes only that far. But voter/supporters longing for their mian is genuine.

Back
Top Bottom