What's new

Shekhar Kapur to make film on Armenian genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musalman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shekhar Kapur to make film on Armenian genocide? - Yahoo! Movies India

Mumbai, Oct 15 (IANS) Filmmaker Shekhar Kapur says he might be tempted to make a movie on the 1915 Armenian (so called) genocide.

"Going to Yeravan (capital of Armenia). Is there an Armenian community in India? Going to Armenia to study (so called) massacre of Armenians in 1915 and perhaps make a film on it later," tweeted Kapur.

The Armenian (So called ) genocide (1915-23) saw the Ottoman regime systematically exterminating its minority Armenian subjects from their traditional homeland in the territory constituting the present-day Turkey.

So called has been added by my self. Turkey has been wrongly accused of genocide like we Pakistanis have been accused of killing 3 million Benglis from March 23 - Dec 16, in a full time war , killing and disposing off nearly 16000 ppl a day :-) Same has been accused by the west on Turkey of killing and disposing of Armenian during a full time war days. Either these accusition of genocide is false or both us and the Turks are super humans killing their own citizen (16000 a day) and fighting a war with foreign aggressors

For Indians I would also like to add this " tu koon tey mai khowmkha" hahahahaha

idiots idiots idiots...the movie is done by bollywood...without any financing or support from the Govt of India. What happens in bollywood does not reflect on the official stance of India....years before bollywood did a movie on Kamasutra..does that mean Indian Govt is the promoter of sex positions worldwide ?

Turkey should make films on Kashmiris genocide by Indian army. Sequel should be on genocide of Sikhs and prequel on genocide of Maoists.

Actually a movie must have been made on Balochistan or East Pakistan.

Oye, you need to tell us as to what exactly were you doing on the Yahoo India Movies page? A case of 'hate India in public and love it to bits in private' syndrome? :D

As for films on genocide,tragedies usually translate into Oscar gold. Why are you so bothered about Turkiye's well-being either way? Tongue too far up their behinds?

Turkey has been wrongly accused of genocide like we Pakistanis have been accused of killing 3 million Benglis from March 23 - Dec 16, in a full time war , killing and disposing off nearly 16000 ppl a day

Another usual Pakistani(see I can also generalise).

Considering some 90k of your surrendered(12k civilians) and PA +Jamat/Rajakars started killing people much before the actual war started; even if 15 percent of troop posted in east pakistan killed a single east pakistani a day, still they would manage to kill 3 million. And usually PA disposed whole villages at a go.

Some Pakistanis being more Turkish than the Turks themselves :lol:

Seriously! How is this anything to do with Indian Govt or stand of India?

Shekhar Kapur is a Bollywood director, his money, his movie his wish.

I liked his movie Bandit Queen. I would like him to make more movies on India , like Amir Khan does.

Pakistani being more Turkish than the Turks themselves :lol:

Seriously! How is this anything to do with Indian Govt or stand of India?

Shekhar Kapur is a Bollywood director, his money, his movie his wish.

I liked his movie Bandit Queen.

We support our Turkish brothers, while you hate.

Problem?

Shekhar Kapur to make film on Armenian genocide? - Yahoo! Movies India

Mumbai, Oct 15 (IANS) Filmmaker Shekhar Kapur says he might be tempted to make a movie on the 1915 Armenian (so called) genocide.

"Going to Yeravan (capital of Armenia). Is there an Armenian community in India? Going to Armenia to study (so called) massacre of Armenians in 1915 and perhaps make a film on it later," tweeted Kapur.

The Armenian (So called ) genocide (1915-23) saw the Ottoman regime systematically exterminating its minority Armenian subjects from their traditional homeland in the territory constituting the present-day Turkey.

So called has been added by my self. Turkey has been wrongly accused of genocide like we Pakistanis have been accused of killing 3 million Benglis from March 23 - Dec 16, in a full time war , killing and disposing off nearly 16000 ppl a day :-) Same has been accused by the west on Turkey of killing and disposing of Armenian during a full time war days. Either these accusition of genocide is false or both us and the Turks are super humans killing their own citizen (16000 a day) and fighting a war with foreign aggressors

For Indians I would also like to add this " tu koon tey mai khowmkha" hahahahaha

He change the topic, full of troll with hate, abusive post..will Zakii take action against him...

I wonder why this thread havent been closed yet.

Anyways, kind of title you have given to the thread shows how you have been brought up in pakistan. My friend you referred Yahoo India which mostly shows trends & page 3 content from indian cinema (also most of news on it are gossips), this shows ur addiction towards it as you dont have neither a Film industry nor a Yahoo Pakistan.

Indian film industry makes all kind of movies, for your information new movie Chakravyuh is on Maoist insurgency. Go watch it in a cinema near you.

chakravyuh.jpg

Chakravyuh (2012) - IMDb

I wonder why this thread havent been closed yet.

Anyways, kind of title you have given to the thread shows how you have been brought up in pakistan. My friend you are referred Yahoo India which mostly shows trends & page 3 content from indian cinema, this show ur addiction towards it as you dont have neither a Film industry nor a Yahoo Pakistan.

India film industry make all kind of movies, for your information new movie Chakravyuh is on Maoist insurgency. Go watch it in a cinema near you.

chakravyuh.jpg

Chakravyuh (2012) - IMDb

Just few hour ago Zakii giving me bhasan how the have same policy for everyone....lolll

Looser thread...getting frustared as some individual is making some movie...Come on ..give me a break....Ok..now its pakistan turn....Why donot you make a movie with Kashmir issue....Never mind people come and see it...Ok...happy now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom