What's new

Shen Yun Shatters Communist Party Narratives, Prompting Attacks by China’s Regime

Destroying Traditional Chinese culture at home and abroad! - CCP 2020 :lol:

Who cares about traditional Chinese culture when the white man has introduced suits, coats & pants?? :D

I recommend anyone posting to watch the whole video before posting!

Do I smell FLG BS?
Definitely notorious Falungong propaganda.

Destroying Traditional Chinese culture at home and abroad! - CCP 2020 :lol:

Who cares about traditional Chinese culture when the white man has introduced suits, coats & pants?? :D

The real traditional Chinese culture here:

You are a lot like @DavidsSling:coffee: Do you work in the same department? or is this your other account?

America strongly supports this Falungong cult organization meanwhile takes all means to supress China high tech companies(Huawei for example). We all know what America is selling to Chinese people.

Are you Irish? :cheesy:I guess you are an Australian troll:partay:

The real traditional Chinese culture here:

Nothing says traditional Chinese culture like:

upload_2020-1-11_0-41-25.png

:lol:

Here comes the conspiracy theories!!

Btw, aren't Falungong Chinese?? Or are they the "other"??

America strongly supports this Falungong cult organization meanwhile takes all means to supress China high tech companies(Huawei for example). We all know what America is selling to Chinese people.

LOL not like China is trying to suppress this Shen Yun for the past decade or so??

Did you even watch the whole video in OP??

You are a lot like @DavidsSling:coffee: Do you work in the same department? or is this your other account?

Are you Irish? :cheesy:I guess you are an Australian troll:partay:

Typical ad hominem troll attack...

debate.jpg

Read the above trolls and come back again. :enjoy:

Nothing says traditional Chinese culture like:

View attachment 599138

:lol:

Here comes the conspiracy theories!!

Btw, aren't Falungong Chinese?? Or are they the "other"??

LOL not like China is trying to suppress this Shen Yun for the past decade or so??

Did you even watch the whole video in OP??

Typical ad hominem troll attack...

debate.jpg

Read the above trolls and come back again. :enjoy:
Too many times I have seen Shen Yun ad in Youtube. Why I have to waste my time to watch this video? China has no problem with traditional culture art. It's the political motivation below the art we must pay attention to. H*tler also held Olympic Games. But it was only a tool for him.

Falungong is just a ridiculous cult. Back to 80-90's, there were many same kind of cults in China(see below photos). People crazily believed them. Falungong was one of them. It was created in this special time and got many followers very fast. 80-90's is a golden age for all cult cheaters. And I can say all "religions" created in this period of time are scams.

Most Falungong followers are Chinese. That's why is a danger to China. Otherwise we don't have to care about it.

cCNm-fynwxum9365853.jpg
40602_1120548_260443.jpg
EHqD-hhuhism7476276.jpg
b339c4d479d84451acc7b869252f10a1.jpeg
f63a-hnyuqhh2171868.jpg

Last edited:

Err.. No not entirely true.

The Mongols introduce pants to Europe. Mongols wear pants to ride horses.

upload_2020-1-11_16-44-59.png

upload_2020-1-11_17-22-16.png

Even the phase, "Long Live The King" said 3 times, comes from ancient China. Wan Sui, Wan Sui, Wan Wan Sui.

Mongol's Passports
upload_2020-1-11_17-17-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-11_17-19-44.png
    upload_2020-1-11_17-19-44.png
    383.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom