What's new

Shia-Sunni riots in Kashmir, India

Thats false. I, an ethnic Kashmiri, can't buy land in Kashmir because I'm not a national of AJK or a domicile holder of the GB ! And I can't take up that nationality or that domicile despite belonging to the same ethnic make-up. You guys really should tone down on the completely unsubstantiated things you come up with.

maybe you cant do it in AJK or any other fake-kashmir. but you can buy land in the real Kashmir which is a territory in India.

First the Sunnis dont allow the Shias to do Muharram in Kashmir , and now this. Truly disgusting, whats going on there in Kashmir?

We need to stop importing the Pakistani brand of sectarian issues into India
:angry:

i blame ISI

your the only ones occupying kashmir my fiend

You and your friends were saying that kashmir is just kashmir valley then how come AJK and Gilgit Baltistan become Pakistan Occupied Kashmir?

Lol, You are contradicting your own self. :rofl:

You and your friends were saying that kashmir is just kashmir valley then how come AJK and Gilgit Baltistan become Pakistan Occupied Kashmir?

Lol, You are contradicting your own self. :rofl:

AJK and GB are part of the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir, the whole of which was legally acceded to India by its rightful owner... as per the laws at that time...

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3652780 said:
i blame ISI

Everyone in the world does. They are the biggest eyesore of supporting terrorism in the whole world, from Afghanistan to Kashmir...

These ppl who participate in these kind of violence are idiots par-excellence. I cannot think why the govt lets these idiots out in open. once beat them till they are blue( of both side). actually i still cannot understand how they can hate someone from their religion than they hate others. beats a sane mind.

Back
Top Bottom