What's new

Ships that change pakistan into a castle

nomi007

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
As PN is comparatively very small in size and resources against the India
and we need a new and lethal platform to cater Indian supremacy and protect our costle area from any aggression from enemy
there are many plateforms are available
like destroyers and frigates
but they are really costly
Now we have good relations with Russians
than why we cant consider a ship which is small in size but really dangerous
4-6 are more than enough
Name is Buyan-class corvette
buyan-m.jpg

1022194610.png

As PN is comparatively very small in size and resources against the India
and we need a new and lethal platform to cater Indian supremacy and protect our costle area from any aggression from enemy
there are many plateforms are available
like destroyers and frigates
but they are really costly
Now we have good relations with Russians
than why we cant consider a ship which is small in size but really dangerous
4-6 are more than enough
Name is Buyan-class corvette
buyan-m.jpg

1022194610.png

Please elaborate what PN can buy from Russia which they can't get it from China, Turkey or any other source?

Russia can offer good weapon systems or may be electronics, but those have to be more potent and advance what PN has on offer from friendly countries.

PN actually not as small as you are thinking. Secondly PN knows what's better for them as per their resource and we don't have to worry on it. What we actually need are the people who can invent innovative tech and that's where we lack the most. Getting things from other nations is always comes with compromises. We have to develop our capabilities as a nation so not only PN but whole nation get benefits. Better Education is something for which we should focus more instead of going for shopping for less important things.

we need schools collages and universities these toys will com free with science and education .if we have brains to create these toys by our own .
Yes but in 20 years till that we can't give enemy easy breach it's political stupidness not army to create schools we have enough money to have these schools but political systems eats it correct it rather than reducing armed budget which is lower already to world greatest army and 7 the largest in world and with 10 times bigger enemy no room for reducing it

Please elaborate what PN can buy from Russia which they can't get it from China, Turkey or any other source?

Russia can offer good weapon systems or may be electronics, but those have to be more potent and advance what PN has on offer from friendly countries.

For Navy i don' think its good to follow the Russians .. Turkey and China have some Good Toys from what we can buy .. Russian can sell us Engines , Choppers , SAM's ..

For Navy i don' think its good to follow the Russians .. Turkey and China have some Good Toys from what we can buy .. Russian can sell us Engines , Choppers , SAM's ..

I agree, Turkey can offer advance ship designs and with China help we can built them quickly in Pakistan, even South Korea is interested in joint ship building projects.

What Russia can offer PN is AShMs, SAMs, CIWS possibly AIP Submarine, EW, Radars etc. but not a complete ship of latest design and tech.

its true literacy is important but then this is also a fact that many countries in world has one of the highest literacy rate and yet they are poor for instance Aermina has a literacy of 99.8% but Poverty in 2014 totaled 30%, which means that every three persons from ten lived in a household below the upper poverty line of 40,264 AMD/month, Argentina's literacy rate is 98.1% but 31.5% population is under poverty lines and list goes on ... point is .. there are many factor which contribute in the over all economy of a nation such as natural resources, capital formation, technological development, social and political and obviously Human resources. if the social and political factor is working fine rest of them will automatically perform better

I agree the defense has to be solid , the enemy wants us to focus on dances and fancy culture shows , while they are building Aircraft carrier

We need 10-11 Surface shipt of 2000-3000 Ton size to make up for 90's decades and lost chance in last 10 years for new or used ships

This shape is great but still we need at least 24 major ships equipped with VLS for Babur only after that we should consider this

I agree, Turkey can offer advance ship designs and with China help we can built them quickly in Pakistan, even South Korea is interested in joint ship building projects.

What Russia can offer PN is AShMs, SAMs, CIWS possibly AIP Submarine, EW, Radars etc. but not a complete ship of latest design and tech.

I don't understand why we never Invite South Korean anyway ? what took us so long ? Both China and Turks are Perfect for Ship Building and armed with Modern Systems ..

i think its too much to ask for Russian, Indians will Go crazy if Russian Provide us with what you say, i think its best to deal with Russians slowly, first we need to gain their trust back , give them access to do business with us while this we can keep getting RD-93 or maybe Upgraded version of it , with Mil-35's .. it will take time but Russians will warm up to us :)

Back
Top Bottom