What's new

Shireen Abu Akleh: Al Jazeera journalist shot dead in West Bank

Okay. Details need to come out. But this is never going to come out as a “state sanctioned hit” on an unsuspecting journalist. More likely to be a stray bullet, a case of mistaken identity or unilateral action by a trigger happy moron.

What more details need to come out ? OK I don't support Al Jazeera ideologically but we must call out this incident as a deliberate crime. Please read the below from the OP which makes it seem that the Israeli soldiers knew the presence of the journalist team as much as the Israeli soldiers knew about the presence of the American peace activist Rachel Corrie before an Israeli bulldozer crushed her to death in 2003 :

“We were going to film the Israeli army operation and suddenly they shot us without asking us to leave or stop filming,” said Samoudi. “The first bullet hit me and the second bullet hit Shireen … there was no Palestinian military resistance at all at the scene.”

Shatha Hanaysha, a Palestinian journalist who was present next to Abu Akleh when she was shot, also told Al Jazeera that there had been no confrontations between Palestinian fighters and the Israeli army, and said that the group of journalists had been targeted.
“We were four journalists, we were all wearing vests, all wearing helmets,” Hanaysha said. “The [Israeli] occupation army did not stop firing even after she collapsed. I couldn’t even extend my arm to pull her because of the shots. The army was adamant on shooting to kill.”

Where are those pathetic scum that dance like strippers and prostitues to the tune of Pakistan recognizing KAFIR STATE israel?

This is what you traitors want Pakistan to recognize?

Pakistan will NOT recognize KAFIR Israel. Pakistan will remain loyal to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and Pakistanis will fight to the last drop of blood and until we draw breath to gain control of our country.

in-sha-Allah, Ameen.

Please read my reply to LakeHawk above and let us not use this tragic crime to prohibit the possibility of the Israelis and the Palestinians ever living in peace. The Libyan Jamahiriya under Muammar Gaddafi did a lot of things for the cause of the Palestinians including assisting transnational revolutionary individuals and groups like Carlos the Jackal and the Japanese Red Army. Yet Muammar Gaddafi put forth the Isratin One State Solution - a country where the Jews of Israel, the Muslim Palestinians and the Christian Palestinians and others will be able to live in a single democratic country called Isratin ( or any other convenient name ). When the Libyans could preach peace between Palestinians and Israelis why can't people from Pakistan which unfortunately but undeniably did nothing good for Palestinians ? In fact before Zia ul Haq became the president of Pakistan he when in the military massacred Palestinians of the PLO in Jordan on behalf of Jordan and Israel. He was a criminal in that situation and other situations. So please don't get emotional and discard peace. However let us condemn the murder of this reporter and the injuries of her colleagues.

Nuke Israel and India together. Worry about the consequences later. Remove the scum out of earth and send them to hell

Oh boy, here comes the 10-year-old golu-molu.

---

I await the response of @Falcon29 to see if he will ignore this crime because it didn't happen in Gaza.

Not the first time and won't be the last time unfortunately because world doesn't hold Israeli state responsible for the crimes against Palestinians. May her soul find a solace.

Even Al Jazeera doesn't dare to call Israeli terrorism against journalists.

This cancerous tumor is free to head shot reporters and no one dares to call it the way that it is. Israel is a terror network.

I lived among cats. Why are you including me among your kind, o paltu of Areesh ? :)
Fits you. A dog living happily amongst cats just like a hypocrite Muslim living happily under his Hindu masters.

Now scram dog and go fetch a bone from your hindutva masters.

Fits you. A dog living happily amongst cats just like a hypocrite Muslim living happily under his Hindu masters.

Now scram dog and go fetch a bone from your hindutva masters.

Who let you into America ? o_O

Her position when she is shot is not between the other Palestinian. Here the video

Iran? Someone is unfairly shot dead by Zionists and you are bringing Iran into this? Are you really that stupid or trolling?

Look buddy why should anyone listen to an Iranian opinion when your society is so unfair anyway. How many people go missing by state guards every week?.

Just attaching yourself to the Palestinian cause every time is not going to absolve you

Look buddy why should anyone listen to an Iranian opinion when your society is so unfair anyway. How many people go missing by state guards every week?.

Just attaching yourself to the Palestinian cause every time is not going to absolve you

@Muhammed45, while you did a wonderful job of making aware the readers of PDF about this crime for which those Israeli soldiers should be punished, in a wider context EasyNow has a point. The Iranian governance system should evolve. :)

@Beny Karachun shame on you and your insecure country
Lol, your terrorist Palestinians are blind firing and kill Al Jazeera reporters and then blame Israel for her death

Let's not get on a high horse here - in Iran she would be arrested for having her hair out.

In Iran a journalist, a female who reports against the state will face arrest for national security.

Here, an incident occurred - but in Iran she would be arrested as state policy. So please don't shed crocodile tears for this lady.
It's not the Israelis that killed here anyways, Palestinians are blind firing their guns because they're untrained idiots. They're also shooting at the sky many times, it isn't the first time they kill their own that way.

>Palestinians blind fire a bunch of shots above the shoulder
>Scream and cheer that they hit a soldier
>Few minutes later the Al Jazeera journalist was reportedly killed
>Turns out no Israeli soldier was hit
>Blame Israel for killing the journalist

And you retards believe those lying Palestinians

>Palestinians blind fire a bunch of shots above the shoulder
>Scream and cheer that they hit a soldier
>Few minutes later the Al Jazeera journalist was reportedly killed
>Turns out no Israeli soldier was hit
>Blame Israel for killing the journalist

And you retards believe those lying Palestinians
@jamahir i think we need to see/hear an unbiased account before coming to conclusions don’t you think?

I mean, it’s Al Jazeera. Israeli statement on this is claiming a Palestinian self goal characterised as an Israeli assault.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/al-...y-israel-forces-news-agency-afp-2964979/amp/1

Okay. Details need to come out. But this is never going to come out as a “state sanctioned hit” on an unsuspecting journalist. More likely to be a stray bullet, a case of mistaken identity or unilateral action by a trigger happy moron.

I agree with you to the extent that freedom for media to report on the ongoing conflict must remain inviolate and for that Israel will need to answer with commitments to ensure this never happens again.

However, this has nothing to do with you or Pakistan. If you want to boil over this, by all means go ahead. I just don’t think GCC states or the Pakistani administration is with you on this any longer.
In a decent society it is called cold bloodied murder, shame on Israel and their Western patrons that an innocent woman was mercilessly murdered in broad daylight. Lets see how the Arabs react.

@jamahir i think we need to see/hear an unbiased account before coming to conclusions don’t you think?

I mean, it’s Al Jazeera. Israeli statement on this is claiming a Palestinian self goal characterised as an Israeli assault.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/al-...y-israel-forces-news-agency-afp-2964979/amp/1
Just ask yourself the question:
Do the Israelis want to kill journalist?
It could simply prevent them from coming.

The second question: is it possible that the Palestinians, which were blind firing (and not the first time it happens) hit the reporter?

The third question: is there any proof it was the Israelis that killed her?

After all of this, what's more likely to kill a bystander, an idiot that's blind firing above his shoulder, claiming he hit a soldier which reportedly fell to the ground, yet no Israeli soldier was hit, or is it a trained soldier that's more likely to hit her?

Back
Top Bottom