What's new

Shiv Sena burning Sikh Turban in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS. You havent seen the world then, or how the two communities interact. Period.

In the UK, Canada, US - Punjabi's from the two countries are very friendly and interact with each other in a good way, ask the NR Punjabi's from your side, they will verify my assertion.

LoL The lady doth protest too much, methinks ;)

Squealing like a little girl, eh? Grovel your nose in the soil to pander to the community. To quote all weather BFFs "Be a man!"

You're not even Punjabi - so why are you sticking your mug in.

keep your nose out of our affairs. we can be friends as much as you want during peace.
come war, none of us will hesitate to point and shoot. yaari gayi bhaad mein, when it comes to our motherland.

sincerely,
a punjabi

In the UK, Canada, US - Punjabi's from the two countries are very friendly and interact with each other in a good way, ask the NR Punjabi's from your side, they will verify my assertion.

Your a$$-ertion is baseless - get the pun?
You spew BS and want us to believe what you say is truth? ROFL. Nose grinder!!

I have been to the UK and stay in US. I interact with many desis (yes that includes Pakistanis too - who call themselves desis!!). Where you come from doesnt matter. At all.

Ban ISI, ban LeT, ban JuD, arrest Dawood, ban taliban (both afghan and pakistani), ban haqquanis, ban....

oh wait the list is a pretty long one. All the groups based in Pakistan. The REAL steps for lasting peace in the WORLD.

Pakistani Taliban is banned. Afghan Taliban is not banned because it is not hurting our interests. Haqqani Network?? No proof for that??

Ban ISI, ban LeT, ban JuD, arrest Dawood, ban taliban (both afghan and pakistani), ban haqquanis, ban....

oh wait the list is a pretty long one. All the groups based in Pakistan. The REAL steps for lasting peace in the WORLD.

If wishes were horses
Beggars would ride:
If turnips were watches
I would wear one by my side.

And if if's and an's were pots and pans,
The tinker would never work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom