What's new

Shiv Sena Burns US Flag Protesting Diplomat Arrest

Why the burning flag picture is missing?

How to identify them from a common Indian? Any hint!

The same way you differentiate a common Pakistani from these idiots
download.jpg

Once, Pakistani general stated that 'there is a balthakry inside every hindu'.
I interpret your dodging of my question, as quoted above.

The only thing that can surely be interpreted is that that Pakistani General is a retard .

Indian Logic : Burning US flags will show the evil empire who's the boss!:what:

Better than being Sexually Molested by 5-6 male and female officers , want to see the Video ?
Then you might get some common sense knocked into your head ...

Once, Pakistani general stated that 'there is a balthakry inside every hindu'.
I interpret your dodging of my question, as quoted above.

Pakistani Generals (when they're not plotting a coup) have this bad habit of indulging in verbal diarrhea. Didn't one of your other generals speak about marching through India to Bangladesh too?

So, stop being a troll and stick to the topic!

The only thing that can surely be interpreted is that that Pakistani General is a retard .

As Pakistani we have to believe what our own man tells us.
We can not have retard as general, same person has served in UN, head of ISI and now working for a friendly state!

@Coltsfan why don't you goahead and tell me, how to differentiate a shiv sena indian from a non shiv sena one?

As Pakistani we have to believe what our own man tells us.
We can not have retard as general, same person has served in UN, head of ISI and now working for a friendly state!

@Coltsfan why don't you goahead and tell me, how to differentiate a shiv sena indian from a non shiv sena one?

tujhe lagta hai humme shiv sena jese bandar pasandh hai? :disagree:

these extremists will fade away automatically as India progresses

If the slaves keep misbehaving the U.S. may decide to pull out their their aircraft carrier from the Chinese coast and let them get provoced by aggressive Indian fishermen vessels in the Bay of Bengal in the future.

India remained a mere pawn and only an ally in words. The U.S. has never taken you serious. If you go wild you will be removed from the international stage and turn into another so called rogue state on their list of the axis of evil.

If the slaves keep misbehaving the U.S. may decide to pull out their their aircraft carrier from the Chinese coast and let them get provoced by aggressive Indian fishermen vessels in the Bay of Bengal in the future.

India remained a mere pawn and only an ally in words. The U.S. has never taken you serious. If you go wild you will be removed from the international stage and turn into another so called rogue state on their list of the axis of evil.

Lolololololol...another bot. Its funny that you guys have to make a living at the expense of India lol

Khobragade row: rumblings in US Congress over lowered security in Delhi embassy - Hindustan Times

The US Congress has not spoken yet on the current impasse with India over the arrest of Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade, but it is said to be concerned, especially, with the reduced security at the American embassy in New Delhi.

e34590d9-d557-47a1-b383-85b2f285fdeawallpaper1.jpg

Security barriers outside the embassy were removed on December 17 among a series of retaliatory responses taken by India after the arrest and strip search of Khobragade in New York.

"We can understand the anger and the other measures," said a senior congressional aide on condition of anonymity, "but removing the barriers has raised security concerns."

Those concerns feed on the attack on its mission in Libya's Benghazi in 2012, which claimed the lives of four of its diplomats including ambassador J Christopher Stevens.

The White House and the state department have already talked about the issue.

With the exception of a statement by Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, who condemned the way Khobragade was treated, there hasn't been much of a reaction on the Hill yet.

Despite the fact that a congressional delegation visiting India was the first to face New Delhi's fury, when most of its meetings with senior Indian leaders were abruptly cancelled, Congress has been quiet.

But don't be fooled by the silence, warned an aide and said that it's mostly because of the holidays.

If the issue was still around, when lawmakers return in January, expect trouble specially if the barriers are not back by then.

"Expect statements or resolutions," a congressional source said, adding, "even hearings."

And pressure may be ratcheted up on other issues such as Iran and trade which is a hot-button issue.

Many lawmakers had signed joint letters and appeals earlier in the year asking the administration to pressure India on its alleged discriminatory trade practices.

Some of them are closely watching India's purchase of crude oil from Iran and its continued imports, though severely curtailed, keep popping up at hearings and in statements.

India enjoys bipartisan support on the Hill no doubt, but the security of the US embassy and the diplomats posted there is an extremely sensitive issue with lawmakers.

"An incident like that at the embassy in Delhi has the potential of seriously harming relations," a source said.

Of all the retaliatory actions taken by India, removal of the security barriers has had the US worried most.

Its the favorite way of the Indian subcontinent people to show their anger. Dont believe me? Ask Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom