What's new

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani singer i

Status
Not open for further replies.

A beautiful Punjabi Song with Sanam and Arif Lohar representing Pakistani culture and heritage.

Last edited by a moderator:
If SS does not have permission then AGAIN, its the govt. (Congress one) which is not doing its job. :rofl:

We guys put Congress as our rulers did we not, we have to bear the fruit that we grew though its sour.
Respect the law, and do the protest as per the law, if you do that you earn respect else you just get entitled with the title GOONS

We guys put Congress as our rulers did we not, we have to bear the fruit that we grew though its sour.
Respect the law, and do the protest as per the law, if you do that you earn respect else you just get entitled with the title GOONS

With the treatment and killings being meted out to our soldiers, I completely support whith that these guys are doing.

These guys deserve no respect.

Good job SS :cheers:

But ofcourse, I will support only non-violent protests.

I'll keep doing it and there is nothing that you can do about it.

Actually dumbo there is nothing I need to do. You are the one looking a fool shouting out when no one gives a ddamn to what you are saying. But with the room temperature iq typical of you lot, I guess you would not be able to understand that :laugh:

*BOOOM!!*

"KADAVULE!!!!! KADAVULE!!!!!! AYIYAIYOOOOO!!!" --- the scream of Tamil Hindu terrorists running left and right while they got pounded in Sri Lanka.

^ Tamil Hindu terrorist leader wearing a loincloth after rolling about in a pigsty. Dead.

And that is supposed to affect me, as in ? lol...you singalas are funny. Go kid, go clean the toilets of your Aussie masters where you took refuge ....:laugh:

A beautiful Punjabi Song with Sanam and Arif Lohar representing Pakistani culture and heritage.

Though I do not understand a word, I love the Sufi music and here in UK, we have a regular visit to a hotel run by Pakistanis with Indian Cook and Bangladeshi waiters, Man I have never seen all three country men work together like a family and last time the hotel owner gave me a Sufi Music disk by Fateh Ali Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I do not understand a word, I love the Sufi music and here in UK, we have a regular visit to a hotel run by Pakistanis with Indian Cook and Bangladeshi waiters, Man I have never seen all three country men work together like a family and last time the hotel owner gave me a Sufi Music disk by Fateh Ali Khan

Ashok you are a good person, more power to you mate.

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani Sufi singer in New Delhi

Saffron Terror again calls the shots in the so called Secular State. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

I wonder it has been noticed that the Shiv Sena does not protest or disrupt anything to do with Non - Pakistani Muslim countries. There are countless cultural exchanges between India and other Muslim Nations - No problem there.

They object to the two faced approach of Pakistan who actively supports, encourages & finances anti India state & non state actors.

Actually dumbo there is nothing I need to do. You are the one looking a fool shouting out when no one gives a ddamn to what you are saying. But with the room temperature iq typical of you lot, I guess you would not be able to understand that :laugh:

And you think I care what you think?

And that is supposed to affect me, as in ? lol...you singalas are funny. Go kid, go clean the toilets of your Aussie masters where you took refuge ....:laugh:

It's funny you should say that, as Tamils are established toilet cleaners [ Sakkiliar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ], in Sri Lanka they pluck tea leaves and clean the toilets of their Sinhalese and Muslim masters -- besides being experts at suicide bombings and the use of child soldiers.

During the war they populated many of the brothels used by Sri Lankan soldiers.

Now, tell me who's funny again:

images

Hanging from hooks?

18TamProcGerm_tmb.jpg

Rolling on the ground?

Yes, I laughed my *** off.

And you think I care what you think?

I could not give a damn about what you think. Precisely the reason why Im saying you are shouting into the wilderness here. As I said..room temperature iq...

Now, tell me who's funny again:

Still the singala toilet cleaners would top my ranks... last time i heard you were the favourite of the arab sheiks too :laugh:

I could not give a damn about what you think. Precisely the reason why Im saying you are shouting into the wilderness here. As I said..room temperature iq...

I'm going to keep telling people what to do. What are you going to do about it?

Still the singala toilet cleaners would top my ranks... last time i heard you were the favourite of the arab sheiks too :laugh:

You mean like this Tamil Hindu maid who was the favourte of the arab sheiks?

08maids.1842.jpg

Thangarasa Jeyanthi, 20 and emaciated, had arrived at a shelter from Lebanon one morning. She had a face as purple and puffy as a plum, eyes swollen shut, burn marks on her body and dried blood still around her ears.

"I never expected to be returned to Sri Lanka," she said. "I always thought only my dead body would come back."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/08/international/asia/08maids.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

-----

Lankan housemaid severely tortured

A woman resident of Vakarai was severely tortured in Saudi Arabia by her employer that left her seriously maimed. She was handed over to her relatives at the Foreign Employment Bureau Office, on Monday. The Victim is Manohary Bawani, a mother of two children who went to Saudi Arabia in June 2003 to work as a housemaid in Damam.

savooo4-600-2.jpg

Lankan housemaid severely tortured | Breaking News

------

Lankan maid narrates tale of suffering

A Sri Lankan domestic worker has claimed that her sponsor had forced her to work in inhuman conditions for over a year even after the completion of her two-year contract.

Velusundaram Manjula, who is at the Migrant Workers’ Protection Society (MWPS) shelter, stated in a press conference held by MWPS officials that she was not allowed to go back even once during her three years and two months’ stay with the family in Isa Town, Bahrain.

nation.lk ::: - Lankan maid narrates tale of suffering

----

And he apologized . Everyone makes mistakes , what is your point in current context dear jimmi ?? you are again veering off tangent .

Well Charlie if i'm having to spoon feed you all then you better start from scratch .....without substance why would he remark in the first place and the culprits are well known for their course of actions....you however came up with Green terrorism.....well now care to explain, where you pulled that out from.

I'm going to keep telling people what to do. What are you going to do about it?

Room temp iq strikes again. I just dont need to 'do' anything. That itself makes you look like a clown when you are telling people to 'do' something.

You mean like this Tamil Hindu maid who was the favourte of the arab sheiks?

No like this singala who got 24 nails hammered into her Saudi couple hammered 24 nails into Sri Lankan maid, say officials | World news | The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom