What's new

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani singer i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Charlie if i'm having to spoon feed you all then you better start from scratch .....without substance why would he remark in the first place and the culprits are well known for their course of actions....you however came up with Green terrorism.....well now care to explain, where you pulled that out from.

Dear jimmi that came out from your tangent of thinking . And politicians are known to comment without substance in south asia , i guess you are not too oblivious to the fact . You still are having troubles explaining your saffron terrorism comment are trying to veer off topic .
Shinde realized his mistake and apologized and since you have quoted him are you also planning to go the same way ??

Room temp iq strikes again. I just dont need to do anything. That itself makes you look like a clown.

Those hanging from hooks and rolling on the ground look more like clowns to me.

images

images

images

images

Tamil_Refugees.jpg

More Sanam Marvi

Last edited by a moderator:
Those hanging from hooks and rolling on the ground look more like clowns to me.

And you look the clown to me. Actually a toilet cleaning refugee cum clown. :laugh:

room temperature iq starts posting random picture..whats your point room temperature iq ? Is this a toilet cleaning break ? too much time on your hands ? :laugh:

Sanam :wave::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear jimmi that came out from your tangent of thinking . And politicians are known to comment without substance in south asia , i guess you are not too oblivious to the fact . You still are having troubles explaining your saffron terrorism comment are trying to veer off topic .
Shinde realized his mistake and apologized and since you have quoted him are you also planning to go the same way ??

Dear Charlie, you are off your rocker again....here, say hi to uncle google .

Communalism Watch: Hindutva terror’s deep roots exposed

mailtoday2nov10cartoon.jpg

And you look the clown to me. Actually a toilet cleaning refugee cum clown. :laugh:

I dunno, the 40 000 who got bombed to bits were clowns for following the LTTE to their doom.

So are the 500 odd Tamil Nadu fishermen who have fattened the fishes in the Palk Strait :)

room temperature iq starts posting random picture..whats your point room temperature iq ? Is this a toilet cleaning break ? :laugh:

It does look like a toilet cleaning break for the Tamils in the pictures, doesn't it.

And here they are lining up to clean one toilet.

images

I dunno, the 40 000 who got bombed to bits were clowns for following the LTTE to their doom.

So are the 500 odd Tamil Nadu fishermen who have fattened the fishes in the Palk Strait

And so are the tens of thousands of singala p.o.s who got blasted to oblivion in the 25 years :) Guess its all fair.

It does look like a toilet cleaning break for the Tamils in the pictures, doesn't it.

It only looks like a break for you..till the gora master cracks the whip and gives the harpic in your hands for the next round :laugh:

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani Sufi singer in New Delhi

New Delhi: Suspected activists of Shiv Sena and Hindu Sena on Saturday night disrupted a performance by Pakistani Sufi singer Sanam Marwi here before staging a protest against the participation of the artistes from the neighbouring country at the Sufi festival in New Delhi, police said.
Twenty-nine people were detained after they staged the protest infront of Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts where Sindhi Academy organised the Sufi Festival, they said. At around 7 pm, the protesters, who claimed to be members of Shiv Sena and Hindu Sena, staged the protest but were removed by police. However, around 8:15 pm, when the Pakistani singer took the stage after an Indian singer Ghanshyam Waswani and a Kathak dancer performed, a group of protesters shouted slogans against Pakistan.
They went to the dais and stopped the singer from performing. Police intervened and removed the protesters.

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani Sufi singer in New Delhi

Saffron Terror again calls the shots in the so called Secular State.

Why this Pakistani Guys are not looking at the situation, till the situation is getting better Pakistani guys can entertain TTP, Hafiz Saeed and others…. will call you guys later....Till then Takliyat :azn:

And so are the tens of thousands of singala p.o.s who got blasted to oblivion in the 25 years :) Guess its all fair.

Latest census in Sri Lanka (2012):

Sinhalese population has grown.

Muslim population has grown.

Tamil population has shrunk.

Aiyo Paavam

It only looks like a break for you..till the gora master cracks the whip and gives the harpic in your hands for the next round :laugh:

timthumb.php

Poor Tamils.

Do you think setting yourself on fire will help?

Latest census in Sri Lanka (2012):

Sinhalese population has grown.

Muslim population has grown.

Tamil population has shrunk.

Aiyo Paavam

I heard they could not even scrape the bits and pieces of Premadasa from the streets and had to leave him there on the roads as dog food. Paavam :)

Poor Tamils.

Do you think setting yourself on fire will help?

I think you washing your hands after your job would help :)

Dear Charlie, you are off your rocker again....here, say hi to uncle google .

Dear jimmi , like always you are again going off tangent . How protesting against a nation is saffron terrorism . Posting out of context links are not helping you present your case .

I heard they could not even scrape the bits and pieces of Premadasa from the streets and had to leave him there on the roads as dog food. Paavam :)

Premadasa helped the LTTE. Got owned.

But 40 000 Tamil Hindu terrorists made fertiliser for Sri Lankan soil :)

I hear 60 000 are living in refugee camps in Toilet Nadu?

I think you washing your hands after your job would help :)

images

Tamil Hindu Pride. With an axe to its head.

The pig must have squealed loudly don't you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom