What's new

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani singer i

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you are in your area of expertise :laugh:

Says the guy who is on his break from cleaning toilets. lol.
@Bhairava , please stop this.
We do not have to go low because a bad apple in the Shingal group is doing so.
At least he accepted that they killed 40000 tamils in the last weak of the battle

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like you are in your area of expertise :laugh:

Not mine. Of the Tamils for sure, since they have a fetish for worshipping the lingam and yoni and bathing it in milk.

And call themselves with names such as Shivalingam and Periyalingam. LMAO

Says the guy who is on his break from cleaning toilets. lol.

Sakkiliar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Bhairava , please stop this.
We do not have to go low because a bad apple in the Shingal group is doing so.
At least he accepted that they killed 40000 tamils in the last weak of the battle

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The country is finally at peace with the Tamil Hindu terrorists crushed.

Will you guys lay off with this off topic rant and the desire to have the last word ?

Not mine. Of the Tamils for sure, since they have a fetish for worshipping the lingam and yoni and bathing it in milk.

And you were born out of ? a butt hole ?.Being a sinhala, maybe that is possible. LMAO.

Even if you put lipstick to a pig (sinhalese), it still remains a pig(sinhalese)., perhaps a high development index lipstick wearing pig :laugh:

Sri Lanka has always been, and will always be superior to Toilet Nadu. The truth hurts doesn't it? :)

60 million Tamils and they can't do squat about Sri Lanka. LOL.

Try hanging on bigger hooks, or using a different brand of kerosene to set yourself on fire.

Sri Lanka has always been, and will always be superior to Toilet Nadu. The truth hurts doesn't it? :)

Why would the truth of you being a high development index lipstick wearing pig hurt me ? Gand phat gayi kya singala ?

And you were born out of ? a butt hole ?....LMAO.

I find it strange that many pakistanis including some "think tanks" tend to find refuge in anal references when butt whupped to high heaven.

Must be a trend of some sort.

60 million Tamils and they can't do squat about Sri Lanka. LOL.
Ok dude, we are conceeding defeat, but you are no superior, with out the help of Pakistan, China, INDIA, Isreal, etc you could have never won the war, which means that it was not a fair fight.
and were is your superiority comming from, is it from the fact that Mahinda sucked the di$ks of heads all major states for money and weapons including that of our old PM's di$k

Why would the truth of you being a high development index lipstick wearing pig hurt me ? Gand phat gayi kya singala ?

It must hurt you deeply to know that Sri Lanka is doing way better than your Toilet Nadu. Even after a 30 year old war.

LMAO.

Ok dude, we are conceeding defeat, but you are no superior, with out the help of Pakistan, China, INDIA, Isreal, etc you could have never won the war, which means that it was not a fair fight.
and were is your superiority comming from, is it from the fact that Mahinda sucked the di$ks of heads all major states for money and weapons including that of our old PM's di$k

Yawn. You guys lost. Like cockroaches. Now try and find some more innovative excuses to account for the massive butt raping you received.

It must hurt you deeply to know that Sri Lanka is doing way better than your Toilet Nadu. Even after a 30 year old war.

LMAO.

LOL you are way above your head. Must be all the toilet fumes that are playing with the sorry excuse of a brain you have..lol

Sanam Marvi Sindhi,. :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom