What's new

Shiv Sena disrupt performance by Pakistani singer i

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you are way above your head. Must be all the toilet fumes that are playing with the sorry excuse of a brain you have..lol

Tell me, how is it that Toilet Nadu which has been at peace since independence is such a **** hole compared to Sri Lanka? :) Even after a 30 year old war Sri Lanka is doing way better than your toilet state.

You still kill your baby girls? I mean WTF.

Reactions: EAK
Tell me, how is it that Toilet Nadu which has been at peace since independence is such a **** hole compared to Sri Lanka? :)

when you are geographically near to shithole (lanka) some stink will reach this side. have to do with it.

Actually it's your stink that reaches Sri Lanka. The Sakkili Tamil stench. But 40 000 individuals carrying the stench have been taken out, including its leader.

I think you are smelling your pie hole (or rather the hand with which you worked) and confusing it with others...:lol:

Bhairava, please stop replying to that a hole. please This is a honest request from a friend.

hmmm..well ok. You had to come in the way of my fun kicking around some waste of space piece of sh!t, didnt you ? :-)

I'll stop it here.

I think you are smelling your pie hole (or rather the hand with which you worked) and confusing it with others...:lol:

Well Tamils being toilet cleaners would smell wouldn't they? That's why you guys have such a pernicious caste system (another sign of how backward your state is).

I guess the Brahmins were right to keep you guys out of their temples.

Who wants to worship next to someone covered in faeces right?

Tell me, how is it that Toilet Nadu which has been at peace since independence is such a **** hole compared to Sri Lanka? :) Even after a 30 year old war Sri Lanka is doing way better than your toilet state.

i have seen both the posters spewing tripe...
i think you guys should stop it.. the war is over.. ltte is dead.. and remember it happened only with india's help...
so i think both parties should stop now

i will vote for modi in 2014. even sri lankans have stasrted talkin in front of us. shame on present govt.

in SL, tamils were ahead till the majority sinhalese started oppressing them, and thats why LTTE was born.
so I think the sinhalese, should tread with caution and not let this success which they acheieved with GoI help to go to their heads.

So, according to you, anyone protesting is a terrorist? And can there be no protests in a secular state? And India is NOT a 'SO CALLED' secular state. It IS a secular state! Period!

Your arguments are becoming sillier by the day. :blah: Grow up.

Had the same happened in Pakistan, the likes of you would be first to point fingers claiming the country was going to extremists and fanatics, but since it's India, all can be deposited into freedom of speech, secularism and what not......who you trying to fool except yourself. !!

Indians can cry and whine all they want ;)

lol.. you guys were whining for 30 years until GoI bailed you out..
now puffing your chest and walking isnt really that brave...
show some humility man...

lol.. you guys were whining for 30 years until GoI bailed you out..
now puffing your chest and walking isnt really that brave...
show some humility man...

LMAO India armed, trained and funded the LTTE.

And your ex prime minister died for it.

Sad story.

I hear you guys are still whining abour Kashmir, Pakistan, China, Italy, the North East, Muslims etc

So keep on whining.

TAMIL PRIDE!

article-2120782-12583E04000005DC-67_634x640.jpg

LMAO!!!

No wonder Toilet Nadu is such a shithole of a state.

Damn.....what's happening here.....did he slip or something. :lol:

well these are the same tamils who ruled over sri lanks for centuries. this is y they have such a large population over there. you sinhala were their ***** for centuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom