What's new

Shiv Sena, MNS threaten Bigg Boss!

@Goodperson.... I agree that they should be allowed to protest as this is their democratic right... but then why double standards... there are several other shows running on Indian television which have Pakistani participants... and they have been rather welcomed amongst the general Indian audience.

This looks more like a personal vendetta against Salman Khan with whom MNS had issues regarding his comments about the Mumbai attacks.

Shiv Sena/MNS stance is on expected lines they are only protesting which is their democratic right.

A protest is fine and I do not have an issue with it. But tell me which "democratic right" gives them the power to go and beat up people. They do that so often and even here, the guy refers to solving it "MNS style" if the channels do not listenSo which democratic / constitutional right do you mean here?

Regards,
Anoop.

i dont see anything wrong with the pakistani celebreties participating like many celebreties from around the world the pakistanis have also contributed positively to bollywood/sports from the late nazia hassan ,zoheb hassan, atif aslam,ali zafar, junooon spacially salman ahmed,strings, salma aga , tili, rahat fateh ali khan, late nusrat fateh ali khan, hassan jahangir, reshma ( lambi judai from hero) wasim akram,shoheb akhter, yunus khan & so on rember as a canadian i thoroughly believe in multiculturalism + diversity = prosperity one should get the best of talents from any part of the world be it timbkhtu or north/south pole trust me its a precious gem.

two :tdown: for this shiv sena & gang

Last edited:
There are so many important issues in country like inflation, Maoists. These politicians instead of addressing those always try to gain cheap publicity. Better not to make it an issue. They want to get mileage out of this. We (including media) should ignore Sena. Bunch of losers.

ENOUGH...

I'm going to take out the Thakreys..

FCJG300-0035.jpg

Anybody got a problem with that..??

:lol::lol:

There are so many important issues in country like inflation, Maoists. These politicians instead of addressing those always try to gain cheap publicity. Better not to make it an issue. They want to get mileage out of this. We (including media) should ignore Sena. Bunch of losers.

Shiv Sena has been an insult to India and Hinduism for too long. Have they ever protested against poverty? Have they ever protested againstMaoism? Have they ever protested against corruption?

All they protest against are secularism, progress and Valentines Day. Bunch of pathetic losers. I wouldn't be surprised if they are sponsored by ISI to tarnish the image of India ;)

where was this protectors of Mumbai when it was attacked,everyone hiding in their home,then they does not have the guts to face AK-47's,this pu$$ies can only show their power in front of weak

I support Shiv Sena stance .... Please send back our clowns backs , otherwise they'll disgrace Pakistan's name ..

Shiv Sena and MNS are just publicity hungry nerds,they warned Australia,to not to play in India in IPL,well they came and went and nothing happened,Shiv Sainiks MNSn's are some radical nerds with no ethics or reasonable status.

Back
Top Bottom