What's new

SHO pursuing Imran Khan assassination attempt case died

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

SHO PURSUING IMRAN KHAN’S ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT CASE DIES​

WAZIRABAD: Station House Officer (SHO) Amir Shahzad, who was the complainant of first information report (FIR) registered against the attack on Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan, died of ‘heart attack’, ARY News reported on Sunday.
According to details, Sub-Inspector Amir Shahzad – who was the station house officer (SHO) of Saddar Wazirabad police station – died of heart attack.
The case of assassination attempt on Imran Khan was registered in City Wazirabad police station on the statement of the deceased policeman.
It is pertinent to mention here that Imran Khan and several other PTI leaders were injured after a man opened fire near the PTI reception camp at Allahwala Chowk during party’s long march.
In the shooting on PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s container in Wazirabad, a party worker was killed and six people including the former premier were injured.

I guessed heart attack before I read the news. What a surprise.

Nothing suspicious.

Too much stress gave him an heart attack. I am sure autopsy will confirm that he died from natural causes.

Nothing suspicious.

Too much stress gave him an heart attack. I am sure autopsy will confirm that he died from natural causes.
Well, why do all investigation officers have a heart attack...

If we do go down the conspiracy route which one can not rule out, a short Google can give you results on how a sinister plot can be hatched to get rid of someone making it look like a heart attack. Aconite seems to be an old method used to kill off someone and from what I read is hard to trace in blood. It is surprising so many heart attacks on people investigating big cases.

Back
Top Bottom