SHOCKING! Food delivery man rapes stray dog in Mumbai, arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mumbai: In a horrific incident, a food delivery man allegedly raped a 6-month-old stray puppy at Hira Panna Mall in Powai, Mumbai. It is unclear where exactly the incident occurred -- whether it was in the mall or nearby. The heinous act was recorded by another food delivery agent, a colleague of the accused, who then circulated it to spread awareness. The accused was arrested by cops after a complaint by an animal activist and member of NGO Bombay Animal Rights Minu Seth. According to Ashish Sharma, an animal rights activist and a High Court lawyer, the accused was produced in a Bandra court on Oct 30 and then was taken into police custody.

Sharma, a lawyer involved in the case, said that the accused could face life imprisonment or a maximum jail sentence of 10 years along with a fine for his offences.

Indian men will rape anything.

FQsvVx2XwAI3Pfa.jpg

Bechare kutte ko kia maaloom tha ke Indians us se bhi bare Kutte hain :lol:

Not touching the topic (no pun intended) but come on

"Sharma, a lawyer involved in the case, said that the accused could face life imprisonment or a maximum jail sentence of 10 years along with a fine for his offences."

Either this Sharma twatwaffle doesn't know what "maximum" means when comparing life imprisonment with 10 years, or the journalist is just another douchetard who just barely passed the CBSE 10th board exams.

"Saaaar, Gime small hoooole and bobs and vegana!"

dark corners of comments past is like digging graves

bad juju

---------------------------

I've been plenty guilty torturing @jamahir with those lately

but then I know what I'm doin' .. right ?
I just saw this at the top of "Similar Threads" on that thread. Thought it might cheer @jamahir up that dogs got what they had coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom