What's new

Shocking! Woman thrashed for 'wearing short dress, roaming with men' in Pune

okay, i wasn't expecting a thanks. :D

then welcome. :tup:
I haven't yet authorised to give you positive rating, but your relentless efforts of degrading India really deserve one. Hope you will get one soon :enjoy:

Is it Indian culture?please tell me.
India is a place where a lot of different cultures reside. You might want to read more on that subject.

I have spent good amount of time in Pune to know, it is not the kind of city where any girl will have any problem in going for a jogging in shorts early in the morning. Some random chap passing some random comment is no authority here.

I haven't yet authorised to give you positive rating, but your relentless efforts of degrading India really deserve one. Hope you will get one soon :enjoy:

i have got 17 positive ratings, some of them not related to india.

agree one has its own other borrowed even language

Really? I can speak Balochi,Punjabi,Seriki,Pashto,some Farsi ,Urdu and English.. Is that "borrowing" languages or does it mean I don't have a mother tongue?

"great".... "thanks".....love the one liners that jamahir is getting now :D

A polite yawn in just one word.

Really? I can speak Balochi,Punjabi,Seriki,Pashto,some Farsi ,Urdu and English.. Is that "borrowing" languages or does it mean I don't have a mother tongue?
urdu by the way love those ganga jamuna cultural saree look beautiful :D
(36).jpg

Man are you inspired by our Beloved Lucknowi Pakistani ( forgot his name)??????????????
he brings Lucknow in each and every post just like you are doing with Safron/sanghi
why so much obsession ???????????????
Get over it,its getting boring day by day. or at least bring some new flavour
The name is @hazvisultan ,the lucknow ranter guys keeps including every post with Lucknow ,yep he is the alter ego of this guy.But that Hazvi guy is a recruiter, for disaffected muslims from India,as you can see all his posts are about Atrocity committed on Muslim by Hindus and India.That is how he hunts for recruits,Same modus Operandi as Al-qaeda,ISIS using Atrocity literature,Videos,Images against muslims by Kafirs and thereby slowly convince them to wage Jihad against Kafirs. Understand his game.

yeh howle ko kyon bhaav de rahe ho? do it at your own peril.Bheja fry karega yeh tumhara.

Urdu is Khari Boli Hindi,from what is now called Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh in Bharat.
So when he meant borrowed language he was saying facts,Urdu was not spoken in what is now Pakistan, Only after the migration of Elite of Muslim League who were hookah,opium and nawabi peshi families, adopted Urdu as your National Language.It should have been Punjabi,Pashto, or others etc.
Instead you adopted a Alien Language unknown in part of your country and tried to force feed them.
Don't you think Punjabi is a natural language for most citizens in Pakistan?

Last edited:
The name is @hazvisultan ,the lucknow ranter guys keeps including every post with Lucknow ,yep he is the alter ego of this guy.But that Hazvi guy is a recruiter, for disaffected muslims from India,as you can see all his posts are about Atrocity committed on Muslim by Hindus and India.That is how he hunts for recruits,Same modus Operandi as Al-qaeda,ISIS using Atrocity literature,Videos,Images against muslims by Kafirs and thereby slowly convince them to wage Jihad against Kafirs. Understand his game.

yeh howle ko kyon bhaav de rahe ho? do it at your own peril.Bheja fry karega yeh tumhara.

Urdu is Khari Boli Hindi,from what is now called Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh in Bharat.
So when he meant borrowed language he was saying facts,Urdu was not spoken in what is now Pakistan, Only after the migration of Elite of Muslim League who were hookah,opium and nawabi peshi families, adopted Urdu as your National Language.It should have been Punjabi,Pashto, or others etc.
Instead you adopted a Alien Language unknown in part of your country and tried to force feed them.
Don't you think Punjabi is a natural language for most citizens in Pakistan?

What do you know about Pakistan?

Why do you speak Hindu when your regional languages are marathi,Telugu,Bengali etc?

Urdu was the lingua Franca of the Muslims of British India it was introduced in Panjab by the British too.. It was further developed by Pakistanis (literary sense) meanwhile it's a dead language in india.. We chose it as our national language to unify the country so what??

Lmao .. How is panjabi spoken by most Pakistanis? When Punjab itself is diverse as hell.. (Go read British accounts or ask us about our country) before before making nonsensical and ignorant claims..

Why do you speak Hindu when your regional languages are marathi,Telugu,Bengali etc?

Urdu was the lingua Franca of the Muslims of British India it was introduced in Panjab by the British too.. It was further developed by Pakistanis (literary sense) meanwhile it's a dead language in india.. We chose it as our national language to unify the country so what??

Lmao .. How is panjabi spoken by most Pakistanis? When Punjab itself is diverse as hell.. (Go read British accounts or ask us about our country) before before making nonsensical and ignorant claims..

On a tangent, we should ask ourselves why the British banned Persian and introduced Urdu?

I know a lot about Pakistan from personal Experience.

Hindu? it's called Hindi!
Our Regional Languages all trace their origin to Sanskrit.Out of which all our Regional Languages originated.
Why shouldn't i speak the language of my Ancestors(Sanskrit), if i was literate enough to speak?

Urdu was a offshoot of Khari Boli Hindi, which was spoken mainly by lucknow,MP,Bihar etc.
Maybe some rich Landlord who spoke urdu, whom the British favored was given a title and lands to settle in Now Pakistan introduced Urdu there, But Majority of them were Punjabi Speakers.

Yeah i agree with the dead language in India, I mean there are no patrons for URDU left here,all have migrated in Partition and are well settled in Pakistan and are imposing Urdu upon you Natives of Punjab,Pashto and other speakers.
You should ask yourself. Why was Punjabi being spoken and why the Mother tongue ,Punjabi speakers find the imposition of only "speak in
Urdu being imposed upon them", Atrocious.
I for one love to speak my mother tongue,Nobody stops me anywhere here in Bharat.

Last edited:
I know a lot about Pakistan from personal Experience.

Hindu? it's called Hindi!
Our Regional Languages all trace their origin to Sanskrit.Out of which all our Regional Languages originated.
Why shouldn't i speak the language of my Ancestors(Sanskrit), if i was literate enough to speak?

Urdu was a offshoot of Khari Boli Hindi, which was spoken mainly by lucknow,MP,Bihar etc.
Maybe some rich Landlord who spoke urdu, whom the British favored was given a title and lands to settle in Now Pakistan introduced Urdu there, But Majority of them were Punjabi Speakers.

Yeah i agree with the dead language in India, I mean there are no patrons for URDU left here,all have migrated in Partition and are well settled in Pakistan and are imposing Urdu upon you Natives of Punjab,Pashto and other speakers.
You should ask yourself. Why was Punjabi being spoken and why the Punjabi speakers find the imposition of only "speak in
Urdu being imposed upon them", Atrocious.
I for one love to speak my mother tongue,Nobody stops me anywhere here in Bharat.

Really they do?

I did my LLB from Punjab university,Lahore .. Guess which language was spoken outside classrooms ? And sometimes in the classrooms?

Really they do?

I did my LLB from Punjab university,Lahore .. Guess which language was spoken outside classrooms ? And sometimes in the classrooms?
Well,Your Whole Pakistani Cricket team is an example or should i say a sample.
Didn't i say it before the Nawabs of UP,MP,Bihar migrated along with Muslim League.There were not much takers for Urdu.
Urdu was the language of Tawaifs of Nawabs.

Last edited:
Well,Your Whole Pakistani Cricket team is an example or should i say a sample.
apart from the semis.. They'd owned you a billion times..

And what example? Don't your players speak Hindi? Why do Punjabi and other players speak Hindi?

Didn't i say it before the Nawabs of UP,MP,Bihar migrated along with Muslim League.There were not much takers for Urdu.
Urdu was the language of Tawaifs of Nawabs.
Yup and Hindi was the language of bastards.

So cute when you sing Urdu songs and recite the likes of Ghalib n khusrou..

Making dumb Arse statements for the sake of trolling is easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom