What's new

Shooting Ranges in Pakistan

Thank you Zubair Sahb, once again.
i will try to visit the range, hopefully.:enjoy:

You need to apply for a membership at PNS Karsaz shooting range. There are 3 classes of membership A, B & C with different payment structure.

There is only one range in Karachi (PNS Karsaz) that I know of and am a member as well.

There are two in Lahore. One in Cavalry & the other one near the airport where they have skeet facilities as well.

Then there is Islamabad Shooting Club and shooting range belonging to POF.

Hi guys,

I'm a new member here. I'll be visiting Pakistan in a few days. I was wondering if anyone can help me find a contact in ISB that will enable me to shoot skeet/trap at The Gun Club.

I'll be there only for about a month and do not see much use for a full membership. Someone had once told me that if I knew someone, I should be able to use the facility as their guest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. In Pakistan, I own a Turkish-made, 12-guage pump-action shotgun with a Pakistani firearms license.

Regards,
Rana

Most fighter bases now have shooting Ranges, like Sargodha, Mianwali, Peshawar, Masoor, Kamra.
Best thing about PAF you get free Ammo All kinds of it. Plus if you have a SJ,, SBT or TBT you don't need a license.

Hi guys,

I'm a new member here. I'll be visiting Pakistan in a few days. I was wondering if anyone can help me find a contact in ISB that will enable me to shoot skeet/trap at The Gun Club.

I'll be there only for about a month and do not see much use for a full membership. Someone had once told me that if I knew someone, I should be able to use the facility as their guest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. In Pakistan, I own a Turkish-made, 12-guage pump-action shotgun with a Pakistani firearms license.

Regards,
Rana

Sorry fella, but the Gun Club is less of a firing club and more of a health club to be fair. It's okay for skeet shooting but that's about it.

I practise at an army range here in Gujranwala... also have a clay pigeon thrower..

Why only army ranges Pakistan needs private ranges as well, it does not take lot of investment..

In Karachi,we have 'shooting club' in Karsaz area,I remember when I was in college,our professor asked us to participate in 'shooting competition' which was held in there.

In Karachi,we have 'shooting club' in Karsaz area,I remember when I was in college,our professor asked us to participate in 'shooting competition' which was held in there.
Where was that, I never knew and I also lived near Karsaz !!! is it still in operations or was this part of the Navy !!

Where was that, I never knew and I also lived near Karsaz !!! is it still in operations or was this part of the Navy !!

The shooting ranges are located within the PN Office at Karsaz. One requires a membership to use the range, members could also sponsor visitors for visits. I personally never had a membership and the person upon whom I was reliant for shooting range visits left Pakistan a long time ago. Therefore, I have not been able to visit the range since 2010/11 I guess.

Back
Top Bottom