What's new

Short range version of Iron Dome made by UAE company

@The SC @Gomig-21
I have also thought this missile could be used as a miniature air to air missile and be quad or triple packed on a hardpoint for use against countering cruise missiles or other targets that require a cheaper solution. It will likely be able to reach at least 30km launched at high altitude.

The USA has a similar concept called Peregrine, that is a bit bigger.

Somebody made this concept it could carry 40 Misiles. Imagine a F-16 Block 60 could likely carry at least that same amount.

1616770218971.png

Saudi Arabia wants to buy these:

LMADIS system
IMG_0524-2.jpg

Company_SRC_will_provide_US_Army_with_an_integrated_counter-UAV_system_640_001.jpg

article-2757171-2163BF6B00000578-308_634x414.jpg

190924-F-F3456-1001.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg
UAE is developing a high powered laser as well it should be available within a few years. KSA should buy it from UAE if it meets requirements.

It also makes UAV jammers with 50km and othee EW its only a matter of time until countering Houthis.

UAE is developing a high powered laser as well it should be available within a few years. KSA should buy it from UAE if it meets requirements.

It also makes UAV jammers with 50km and othee EW its only a matter of time until countering Houthis.
Good try bro.. but KSA needs it yesterday.. not in a few years.. The coming systems will be bought by KSA,, but there is some sense of urgency here now..

Last edited:
Good try bro.. but KSA needs it yesterday.. not in a few years..

Yeah but they had to deal with the filthy cutthroats who were cut down and making sure we the got shit of the stick and we're still free of those scumcsucking hoggs that we will develop thing in record time and even EBETTER Inshallah of only all us Muslim can trust trust esch other. I'm with you ya kink Billip!!!!! And of course the day I meat @The SC, I fell in love with that guy and his optimism that was 95% right and depsides the negativity that came from only Egyptized certainly Turkeys and wicked despicable ones just pissy ones lol)i could neve understand why they treated us with such disdais

But when these bad Larrys shoe up................look lout Middle easet and most of the world.

1616811074964.png

from Rheinmetall website:​

The HALCON SkyKnight Missile​

HALCONSkyKnight_750x500_text_landscape_new.jpg

The new HALCON SkyKnight missile is designed to be integrated into Rheinmetall Skynex® Air Defence System. It complements cannon based systems and is capable of countering saturation attacks effectively. For cost effectiveness, the system will only attack targets with a pre-calculated point of impact within the protected area.

• C-RAM and C-PGM capability
  • Maximum operating distance: 10km
  • Flexible target designation with 3D search radar
  • Up to 60 missiles per launcher for countering saturation attacks
  • All-weather capability

reference :

I think by 2024 HALCON SkyKnight Missile will be ready. I wish they corporate with Israeli tech to enhance its range and specifications in future.

because the only same type of missile system C-RAM counter rockets, artillery and mortar is with Israel the only of its kind and UAE have good relationship with it. iron dome is superior tech and combat proven.
But if they cooperated like this. UAE will be under the israeli teeth. Better to develop with an another country.

Back
Top Bottom