What's new

Shortage of ghee, cooking oil looms

Nothing failed JANRAIL Raj mindset needs to go out of window we are not colony to be ruled by JANRAIL Feternity

Pakistani food has become very unhealthy due to lack of any other form of entertainment.

No public spaces to go out and take a breath of fresh air. Even if they existed they'd be killed by the 500 AQI instead.

No public spaces to go out and take a breath of fresh air. Even if they existed they'd be killed by the 500 AQI instead.
Its even worse for women. They are given just about zero public space. For a women to simply exist in public is seen like a terrorist attack.

Great news for a healthy Pakistan brought to you by the Establishment that cares for only the poor Pakistani population and their well-being:

1. Ghee oil shortages by the establishment is actually really good for lowering your chances for heart disease dementia and cancer
2. Wheat shortages by the establishment are actually really good for your lowering carb and gluten and lowers your waist line
3. Meat lamb and beef shortages by the establishment is actually very good for lowering your cholesterol, heart disease, certain cancers, type 2 diabetes
4. Rice shortages by the establishment are actually good for your reducing High blood pressure, high fasting blood sugar, high triglyceride levels and lowers large waistline
5. Vegetable shortages by the establishment are actually really good for your health by reducing chances for Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria.

You fools...don't you know the Establishment and Imported PDM actually working hard to make sure this is the future healthiest Pakistani in the world... You thankless slaves!!!!
Screenshot_20230122-230512-571.png

Great news for a healthy Pakistan brought to you by the Establishment that cares for only the poor Pakistani population and their well-being:

1. Ghee oil shortages by the establishment is actually really good for lowering your chances for heart disease dementia and cancer
2. Wheat shortages by the establishment are actually really good for your lowering carb and gluten and lowers your waist line
3. Meat lamb and beef shortages by the establishment is actually very good for lowering your cholesterol, heart disease, certain cancers, type 2 diabetes
4. Rice shortages by the establishment are actually good for your reducing High blood pressure, high fasting blood sugar, high triglyceride levels and lowers large waistline
5. Vegetable shortages by the establishment are actually really good for your health by reducing chances for Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria.

You fools...don't you know the Establishment and Imported PDM actually working hard to make sure this is the future healthiest Pakistani in the world... You thankless slaves!!!!
View attachment 912610
Sepoys are a nostalgic lot, they are looking to repeat their biggest achievement on behalf of their colonial masters, i.e. the Bengal famine during WW2.

Is begairat kom ka yahi ilaaj ha inka natla band kar do bhok sa mar bhi gay saly bahir nhi nikalna inho na
قوم یس باہر نکلے انکو بچپن سے ماں باپ سکھا رہے ہیں بیٹا باہر نا جانا

Is begairat kom ka yahi ilaaj ha inka natla band kar do bhok sa mar bhi gay saly bahir nhi nikalna inho na

Beghairat kom deserve this. Since they want to be treated like slaves, now the time is right to come out and protest before it's too late to do anything.

Beghairat kom deserve this. Since they want to be treated like slaves, now the time is right to come out and protest before it's too late to do anything.
Begairat Suicide kar lain ga bahir nhi niklain ga , establishment hum sa zeyada janti ha in begairaton ko andar sa

Even in India, bhai wheat flour has recently cost increased by at least 100 INR.

I used to buy 10 kg of wheat flour for about 340-350 INR; currently, it costs about 450 INR.

Even in India, bhai wheat flour has recently cost increased by at least 100 INR.

I used to buy 10 kg of wheat flour for about 340-350 INR; currently, it costs about 450 INR.
Bhai we are talking about 1kg packet here, not 10kg 😂😂. I just bought 10KG Fortune Atta packet at 360 from Jiomart, use online channels for groceries, you are being ripped by local kiranas.

Bro, I am specific to Aashirvaad or Patanjali atta..... I don't take any other

I only purchased from reliance mart or Dmart. No local kirana

Well it is now 385/-

Bro, I am specific to Aashirvaad or Patanjali atta..... I don't take any other

I only purchased from reliance mart or Dmart. No local kirana

Well it is now 385/-

some people are really blessed even today with free aata and vegetables and ghee in pakistan :D

Back
Top Bottom