What's new

Shot/Injured SSG Soldier......... Must watch.

FAITH is no doubt the most important thing of one's Life ,
a person is nothing without faith
Our Poet IQBAL well said
KAFIR he to karta he Shamsheer pe bharosa
Momin he to be-teg bhi larta he Sipahi
Easy Translation:
A non muslim first check his Gun and has Faith in it, when spotting an enemy,and A muslim on spotting an enemy first keep Faith on ALLAH help rather then his own Capability
One more thing , Faith is not about just relaxing and keeping Faith:no:
It is of Being Ready for every thing but Relaying on ALLAH any way

do you know someone who got this gift ? or is it going to be given in future date??

Any time man !!!!
even at Present In PAKISTAN when a true Muslim get Shahadat , his whole Family become like VIP , seldom cases when they mourn , Mostly they are really happy on ALLAH's Blessings and Gift. I personally know , even the Mother of Shaheed's has FAITH in ALLAH she Smiles at her Son's Great Fate
The whole Locality is there to congratulate the Family , his Father Pride is beyond the limit ,
there are Mothers In PAKISTAN and other Muslim countries who themselves says that
if they had more sons , the more they would have to send on for the the Security of ISLAM

If you cannot face them you cannot kill them ? are you really that dumb? (sorry about that)

if you have faith then you are not afraid to die so even if you are alone you still have the courage to face more enemies then yourself & you can definitely kill more if you are willing to face more .

SHACK HAND Dear Fellow
:cheers: :pakistan::pakistan:
:yahoo:

Any time man !!!!
even at Present In PAKISTAN when a true Muslim get Shahadat , his whole Family become like VIP , seldom cases when they mourn , Mostly they are really happy on ALLAH's Blessings and Gift. I personally know , even the Mother of Shaheed's has FAITH in ALLAH she Smiles at her Son's Great Fate
The whole Locality is there to congratulate the Family , his Father Pride is beyond the limit ,
there are Mothers In PAKISTAN and other Muslim countries who themselves says that

Are yaar ........you are talking about their family .......i asked about the man who got shahadat

if you are not scared of death, then you will just take the war into the enemies land and kill every single of them, but if ur scared then you have to surrender.

thanks for the explanation of surrender... I am sure PA had never surrendered during any war....

Well you know any method to meet the died ones ???
In such hidden situations which are beyond the Human approach and senses , we should take Proofs from other side of the Reality
I told you about the Shaheeds Family to get the Point ,

Well you know any method to meet the died ones ???
In such hidden situations which are beyond the Human approach and senses , we should take Proofs from other side of the Reality
I told you about the Shaheeds Family to get the Point ,

what proof ???

Well there are incidents when many years old graves of Shaheed was opened for any Purpose and his Body was just Fresh like the day he died , Blood still dripping , And those who saw that remembered what ALLAH promised for SHAHEED and there Faith got a Leap ....

If you cannot face them you cannot kill them ? are you really that dumb? (sorry about that)

if you have faith then you are not afraid to die so even if you are alone you still have the courage to face more enemies then yourself & you can definitely kill more if you are willing to face more .

what i learned from your theory is that

1) More faith = more kills

then americans have more faith...

if you are alone you still have the courage to face more enemies then yourself & you can definitely kill more if you are willing to face more .

I dont think you are right in this ....for instance.....Drone is killing more people than AMerican Army ....may be drone have more faith ( i mean drone pilot.. )

Well there are incidents when many years old graves of Shaheed was opened for any Purpose and his Body was just Fresh like the day he died , Blood still dripping , And those who saw that remembered what ALLAH promised for SHAHEED and there Faith got a Leap ....

got any links to the story?

No you are not right , it all depends on FAITH and when ever we loss Faith we were Badly Crushed and Defeated everywhere in history , and then a new Generation Got up and Took Faith in ALLAH and got there Goals

got any links to the story?

I can't Promise You link , But neither i will insist you to take FAITH on it
But , my Dear remember my Words and try to Find the Truth yourself ,on any stage of your life

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

thanks for the explanation of surrender... I am sure PA had never surrendered during any war....

No you are not right , it all depends on FAITH and when ever we loss Faith we were Badly Crushed and Defeated everywhere in history , and then a new Generation Got up and Took Faith in ALLAH and got there Goals

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

what i learned from your theory is that

1) More faith = more kills

then americans have more faith...

I dont think you are right in this ....for instance.....Drone is killing more people than AMerican Army ....may be drone have more faith ( i mean drone pilot.. )

thanks frnd ... ill remember your words...

and for me killing is not a gr8 thing... and in the name of religion ...worst thing...

and i like Buddha

it is a little childish to link FAITH with kills
hmmm we can Link Faith with Victories
And Talking of present PAKISTAN situation ....
yes we are all facing this dishonor due to Lack of the Past Faith ,
But the things will change ............

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

thanks frnd ... ill remember...

Don't ill remember , may be that change your or mine Entire Life

and we all know that a change don't take 2-3 years , It takes years and years of first mental and then Piratical Struggle, the history tells us the same ,But in History 40 ,50 Years pass in a single Chapter:azn:

Back
Top Bottom