What's new

Should Bangladesh Defence Forum be Moved or Closed?

Please choose wisely and dont repent later

• Should be closed

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • It should remain

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Should be moved to a general sub section with other South and South East Asian Nations

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • It should be archived and Resurfaced after 2030

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the entire BD defense has been marginalized. Forget about the weapons even the command structure is gone. And, it’s per the design to maximize the Indian interests to use BD as a “buffer” and “zero resistance path” vis-a-vis China. Not to mention to ensure the maximum survivability of the present regime. Especially, after the recent capitulation of the IAF, India’s 100% concentration will be on Pak. It means not a “pigeon” in BD’s hand...

BD is ecstatically implementing the objectives of her creation as far as India is concerned. It’s another Permanent Settlement (the first one was during the British Raj) of absolute subjugation under the Hindus. And, the worst part is no light at the end of this dark and narrow tunnel.....

Wow a post without any "Turkish" word! Is this real world? :cheesy:

Yes I hope so. জানি না এত মাথাব্যাথা কেন এই সেকশন নিয়ে যে একেবারে বন্ধ করার পক্ষে বিপক্ষে ভোটাভুটির চেষ্টা পর্যন্ত করা হচ্ছে!এদের চুলকানির মাত্রা দেখে আমি হতবাক!
I hope forum host is wise enough not to pay attention to such things. This subsection is also a good place to kill free time.

Do you want to close it to Khan Sahab? I hope not!
sir bring back defense i am ok with it

Sir ji, 3/4 sticky threads are defense related. And we have few things to discuss about defense I think, as most are not open to civilians.
Bd defense section have drama movies fashion life style social issues daily news bla bla bla but nothing on defense .

Those 2 or 3 threads are full of junk and dreams of fan boys .we will buy f18 typhon f35 su35 bla bla common man talk on what you have in hands

Close defense section as the country is essentially a satellite state of India..

However, open a different section "Bangladesh Economy" which only IPs originating from Bangladesh are allowed to access..

Wow a post without any "Turkish" word! Is this real world? :cheesy:
Since black Bengali Muslims are etraf, half blood ( half Muslim half hindu according to our Lord sultan @Hakikat ve Hikmet, specially under sheikh Hasina rule ) , so as an Eshraf blood, perhaps he decided not to use Turkish language in this gutter subforum infested by black etraf half bloods nominal Muslims.

He is very much shrewd person, you should learn Eshraf manner ( the manner of obeying his majesty @Hakikat ve Hikmet without question) from him. I already learned this holy manner in order to be a better man.

haklı mıyım efendimiz sultan ( am I right my master sultan) ?
@Hakikat ve Hikmet

However @Roybot, if you need Turkish you can knock this half blood half Muslim ( me) any time, I have the same ocean ( Google translation) of Turkish language exactly like my sire sultan @Hakikat ve Hikmet.

Just the difference is, he ( sire sultan) is a fair skin Eshraf Muslim ( who's mother tongue is perhaps urdu, or any other provincial language of Pakistan),

and my mother tongue is Bangla, a lower class hindu infested language that is inappropriate for Eshraf Muslim, appropriate for etraf aka chotolok dark skin Bengali Muslim ( like me) .

But the similarity between me and sultan is, we both are fluent in Turkish from the great ocean of knowledge.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I would be perfectly happy if they are given one single sticky economy and a sticky defence related thread which they can flood as much as they want.
As the OP stated there is too much insignificant news and useless threads.

And please do something about the cocky attitude of some members. They are guests and should behave accordingly.

I would be perfectly happy if they are given one single sticky economy and a sticky defence related thread which they can flood as much as they want.
As the OP stated there is too much insignificant news and useless threads.

And please do something about the cocky attitude of some members. They are guests and should behave accordingly.

May I ask who died and made you the webmaster here?

Who decides if your posts are useful and those of Bangladeshis are useless? And how does being a Pakistani grant you some divine right to talk down to posters from Bangladesh? Calling them guests and sh*t like this forum is your property? Look in the mirror before calling others having cocky attitude.

This thread is a joke with Pakistanis trying to vote and shut down Bangladesh section just because they don't like good news from Bangladesh.

For all we know they generate as much traffic for this forum as you do. If the webmasters want to shut down this section they will do it without asking someone like you.

Honestly - the kind of half-educated people with some f*cked up ideas and attitudes around here....amazes me sometimes.:disagree:

Last edited:
May I ask who died and made you the webmaster here?
Are you the webmaster? If not then STFU!

Who decides if your posts are useful and those of Bangladeshis are useless? And how does being a Pakistani grant you some divine right to talk down to posters from Bangladesh?
This is a poll genius. Polls are useful to determine the course, policy and other matters. Majority sofar is annoyed and wants it closed.

Calling them guests and sh*t like this forum is your property? Look in the mirror before calling others having cocky attitude.
Not too bright either as I suspected. PDF is founded by a Pakistani and the P stands for Pakistan. Subsections and subforums serve the puspose to host guests.

This thread is a joke with Pakistanis trying to vote and shut down Bangladesh section just because they don't like good news from Bangladesh.
Lol, look who is talking. The only reason you get attention is because you are on a popular foreign forum with a healthy international traffic. Otherwise nobody likes parasites, certainly not the host.
Create a Dhaka based forum and see how many Pakistanis join you.
Nobody is Pakistan gives a damn about BD. Unlike you we have moved on and no one really cares if you surpass Singapore or even Japan and China. Good for you.

For all we know they generate as much traffic for this forum as you do. If the webmasters want to shut down this section they will do it without asking someone like you.
He doesn't need to ask you either. This is a poll and I sincerely hope somethig is done with the general sentiment of the Pakistanis.

Honestly - the kind of half-educated people with some f*cked up ideas and attitudes around here....amazes me sometimes.:disagree:
So am I, how fcucked up can you be to go to claim a forum which is not yours to begin with. Freakin parasites

Since black Bengali Muslims are etraf, half blood ( half Muslim half hindu according to our Lord sultan @Hakikat ve Hikmet, specially under sheikh Hasina rule ) , so as an Eshraf blood, perhaps he decided not to use Turkish language in this gutter subforum infested by black etraf half bloods nominal Muslims.

He is very much shrewd person, you should learn Eshraf manner ( the manner of obeying his majesty @Hakikat ve Hikmet without question) from him. I already learned this holy manner in order to be a better man.

haklı mıyım efendimiz sultan ( am I right my master sultan) ?
@Hakikat ve Hikmet

However @Roybot, if you need Turkish you can knock this half blood half Muslim ( me) any time, I have the same ocean ( Google translation) of Turkish language exactly like my sire sultan @Hakikat ve Hikmet.

Just the difference is, he ( sire sultan) is a fair skin Eshraf Muslim ( who's mother tongue is perhaps urdu, or any other provincial language of Pakistan),

and my mother tongue is Bangla, a lower class hindu infested language that is inappropriate for Eshraf Muslim, appropriate for etraf aka chotolok dark skin Bengali Muslim ( like me) .

But the similarity between me and sultan is, we both are fluent in Turkish from the great ocean of knowledge.
Thank you.

Lmao

The host trying to get rid of the parasites.
53f8b89dc1c6f74cfed00ef5b3209963--natural-bug-killer-insect-repellent-1.jpg

Its a futile waste of space and thus should be discarded.

Pakistanis are more interested in affairs in other parts of the world than this.

I hope that PDF reflects the Pakistani sentiments more in terms of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom