What's new

Should Pakistan Drop J-10 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the "best judiciary" in place with the best Chief judge... i think pakistan should be able to get their money out from mr-10% that he owns us.. :cool:
jokes aside....
where is pakistan going to get money for FC-20 fallow on orders? all i am saying is that... drop the fallow on orders and acquire a squadron of rafale.

I would love to see Rafael in Pakistani Colors but the issues are:
1) Parts (if sanctions imposed)
2) Price: 2 J10's for one Rafael

And do you really think that Rafael really matches the abilities of Pak-FA?

What is this thread doing in Land Forces section? I did not know J-10 was for army? :lol:

I would love to see Rafael in Pakistani Colors but the issues are:
1) Parts (if sanctions imposed)
2) Price: 2 J10's for one Rafael
you may be amazed why just 18 new F-16s costs about a billion dollars its is because it comes with surplus amount of spares to get our air crafts going through the war and possibly under 2-3 years sanctions!
buying only the platform and excluding spares, spares, spares etc was the thing of the past... now PAF has made sure that they do survive a sanction and not repeat the things of the past.
plus Rafeal offers probably 3 times more then the FC-20.... has better technology etc.. plus... FC-20 does not technically match MKI and Super hornet... but Rafale certainly does.
And do you really think that Rafael really matches the abilities of Pak-FA?
quite possibly...
and plus... i am sure PAF will have a 5th generation solution for its self.

Rafeal offers probably 3 times more then the FC-20.... has better technology etc.. plus... FC-20 does not technically match MKI and Super hornet... but Rafale certainly does.

With respect, could please provide justifications for the statements above, particularly how you arrived at "3 times more" more what??

With respect, could please provide justifications for the statements above, particularly how you arrived at "3 times more" more what??

i think i may have under estimated FC-20 but so has been the price compared between the two in previous post.

Sir it depends how you look at it. Look at it by open mind. Think by mind and not heart. Thank you.

sir hello sir, thats indeed a very good piece of advice sir, that probably fits you the most sir:lol:,not to disrespect your view sir, but i thought there is only one organ in human body that is concerend with thinking sir,and that is brain(mind:D)sir, i dont know what heart has to do with thinking sir:what: please feel free to share ur experiences sir.:lol::lol:
regards sir.

sir hello sir, thats indeed a very good piece of advice sir, that probably fits you the most sir:lol:,not to disrespect your view sir, but i thought there is only one organ in human body that is concerend with thinking sir,and that is brain(mind:D)sir, i dont know what heart has to do with thinking sir:what: please feel free to share ur experiences sir.:lol::lol:
regards sir.

This is callled: "Meethi Meethi si Besti" :lol:

regards sir.

Buddy; I guess we finally able to find a way to deal with this guy.

:cheers:

Buddy; I guess we finally able to find a way to deal with this guy.

:cheers:

hahahaha:rofl::rofl:, but be very carefull mate, he is a very good addition to this forum a sort of irreplaceable asset,:tup: and we do not wanna lose him.:disagree:he has this unique ability to bring fun and humor to the forum no matter how tense the situation is:lol::lol: all in all ISRO-2 is allways wellcomed:yahoo:
regards

Last edited:
"Off Topic"

After reading the comments in this thread and the way the senior and experienced members replied to a fairly new member , i can only think of my teachers in Pakistan who think them selves as masters even the student is right they might agree that the student is making a good point but they will blast you with their "( who r you to speak in front of me)" ego.

I wonder why experienced and knowledgeable members can't treat a somewhat silly post in a bit nicer and kind way :d

to be honest this is the reason that i never post on this forum

"Off Topic"

After reading the comments in this thread and the way the senior and experienced members replied to a fairly new member , i can only think of my teachers in Pakistan who think them selves as masters even the student is right they might agree that the student is making a good point but they will blast you with their "( who r you to speak in front of me)" ego.

I wonder why experienced and knowledgeable members can't treat a somewhat silly post in a bit nicer and kind way :d

no man feel free to post anything sense able you want.
i mean dont expect members to keep quite if some new members makes wild claims such as "hey i spotted a UFC" and the alien waved at me.. but if he/she shares sense able opinion i am sure we are going to have a nice debate... we dont attack new members... trust me you havent seen other forums how they treat new members..

"Off Topic"

Why so serious Dude!! :) Chill............

Look, wer'e all Noobs here OK ;) . and nice Avatar :tup:

For future reference, whenever posting, do some research and when posting some article, always give a link. If you do this, no one will ignore or mistreat you!

and forget about what has happened already..... contribute !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom