What's new

Should Pakistans Army Chief resign after NATO attack

Should Pakistan’s Army Chief resign after NATO attacks

• Yes

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
This thread is the result of too many Juvenile Internet Warriors with no connection with realities of the real World. You think the problem lies with Kiyani ? The problem lies with us Pakistanis who have not created an economically viable country in 65 years. We are a weak country and just like all weak countries, we are being slapped around, pure and simple. If you don't like this reality then do something. Make Pakistan an Economic and Military power and all this Nato foolishness will stop. Kiyani can attack Nato forces tomorrow and what will that accomplish, Geniuses. Let me paint the scenario for your undeveloped minds in language that your immature minds can grasp:

1. 80% of Pakistan's Exports are to United States of America. Europe and japan. In an event of War, the West will ban these imports and that will result in massive loss and erosion of Pakistani Economy.

2. Nato forces are far more advanced ( Technologically speaking ) than the poorly equipped Pakistani Army and because of this assymytric capability Nato forces will exact damaging losses on Pak Army.

Are you Immature internet heroes prepared for this doomsday scenario that spells an existential threat to Pakistan ? In your immature internet world these realities of Pakistan's compulsions do not factor in but the leaders of the country have to deal with these real issues. I hope the Pakistani govt takes measured and deliberate actions based on real world realities. Pakistan should consider revoking its agreements and cooperation with Nato forces and stop the shipments to Nato through Pakistani territory to begin with, but avoid escalation of hostilities by not responding militarily. Nato ( actually the US) knows Pakistan's limitation and are trying to goad Pakistan into an action to escalate the hostilities.

Please grow up and stop posting such emotional threads and posts that reflect your immaurity and lack of intellect. Give me some evidence that you are capable of rational and coherent thought that is not destructive to the existence of Pakistan.

P.S. My comments are directed against all those mental midgets who demanded a resignation from COAS General Kiyani.

This thread is the result of too many Juvenile Internet Warriors with no connection with realities of the real World. You think the problem lies with Kiyani ? The problem lies with us Pakistanis who have not created a economically viable country in 65 years. Kiyani can attack Nato forces tomorrow and what will that accomplish, Geniuses. Let me paint the scenario for your undeveloped minds in language that your immature minds can grasp:

1. Half of Pakistan's Exports are to United States of America. In an event of War, America will ban these imports and that will result in massive loss and erosion of Pakistani Economy.

2. Nato forces are far more advanced ( Technologically speaking ) than the poorly equipped Pakistani Army and because of this assymytric capability Nato forces will exact damaging losses on Pak Army.

Are you Immature internet heroes prepared for this doomsday scenario that spells an existencial threat to Pakistan ? In your immature internet world these realities of Pakistan's compulsions do not factor in but the leaders of the country have to deal with these real issues. I hope the Pakistani govt takes measured and deliberate actions based on real world realities. Pakistan should consider cooperation with Nato forces and stop the shipments to Nato through pakistani territory to begin with, but avoid escalation of hostilities but responding militarily. Nato ( actually the US) knows Pakistan's limitation and are trying to goad Pakistan into an action to escalate the hostility.

Please grow up and stop posting such emotional threads and posts that reflect your immaurity and lack of intellect. Give me some evidence that you are capable of rational and coherent thought thet is not destructive to the existence of Pakistan.

P.S. My comments are directed against all those mental midgets who demanded a resignation from COAS General Kiyani.

Great post

Agreeing to Pakistanisage, you guys should not make things difficult; as much as those died in this attack were your protectors they were Kayani's soldiers/men too. He is one more responsible Pakistani then you guys (in terms of defending Pakistan), contradicting relations with a super-power which Pakistan shares interest with would be very difficult decision to make.

By the way, what is chinese reaction to this event??

They should react to this american killings of pakistani soldiers. How the hell can they see pakistani soldiers getting killed by americans??

What happened to the famed china-pakistan all weather friendship?? China should start attacking american installations near ****** border.

Chinese are saying they won't replace US as key ally of Pakistan because they are concerned about warming relations with US and India. They will embrace Pakistan but at arm's length distance.

This thread is the result of too many Juvenile Internet Warriors with no connection with realities of the real World. You think the problem lies with Kiyani ? The problem lies with us Pakistanis who have not created a economically viable country in 65 years. Kiyani can attack Nato forces tomorrow and what will that accomplish, Geniuses. Let me paint the scenario for your undeveloped minds in language that your immature minds can grasp:

1. Half of Pakistan's Exports are to United States of America. In an event of War, America will ban these imports and that will result in massive loss and erosion of Pakistani Economy.

Are you Immature internet heroes prepared for this doomsday scenario that spells an existencial threat to Pakistan ? In your immature internet world these realities of Pakistan's compulsions do not factor in but the leaders of the country have to deal with these real issues. I hope the Pakistani govt takes measured and deliberate actions based on real world realities. Pakistan should consider revoking its agreements and cooperation with Nato forces and stop the shipments to Nato through Pakistani territory to begin with, but avoid escalation of hostilities by not responding militarily. Nato ( actually the US) knows Pakistan's limitation and are trying to goad Pakistan into an action to escalate the hostilities.

Please grow up and stop posting such emotional threads and posts that reflect your immaurity and lack of intellect. Give me some evidence that you are capable of rational and coherent thought that is not destructive to the existence of Pakistan.

Apart from this NATO countries have 50%+ votes in IMF, World Bank and ADB and China only have less than 5%. They can also block any type of loans to Pakistani bringing more problems. Pakistan is not oil-gas rich country like Iran so that they will tolerate Sanctions.

This game requires brains and you know you don't have to respond to every provocative and aggressive act overtly.

Chinese are saying they won't replace US as key ally of Pakistan because they are concerned about warming relations with US and India. They will embrace Pakistan but at arm's length distance.
Hey man go and play with ure peers within ure street , don't try to play with our feelings at this moment.....:angry:

I am not in favor of direct conflict but there are some limitation for anything.This is not first time it happened.ISPR also confirming, it was a delibrately act from ISAF forces with in two km in Pakistan territory.They were much aware of that post known as SALAL company HQ.There were several flag meetings held at the post HQ between PAk army and ISAF in past.Now as first reaction all suppply has been stopped through Pakistan and still defence cabinet meeting is continue in Prime minister house.Hope something honourable will come out.

Anti measure should be install on border to reply such attacks.

This thread is the result of too many Juvenile Internet Warriors with no connection with realities of the real World. You think the problem lies with Kiyani ? The problem lies with us Pakistanis who have not created an economically viable country in 65 years. We are a weak country and just like all weak countries, we are being slapped around, pure and simple. If you don't like this reality then do something. Make Pakistan an Economic and Military power and all this Nato foolishness will stop. Kiyani can attack Nato forces tomorrow and what will that accomplish, Geniuses. Let me paint the scenario for your undeveloped minds in language that your immature minds can grasp:

Are you Immature internet heroes prepared for this doomsday scenario that spells an existential threat to Pakistan ? In your immature internet world these realities of Pakistan's compulsions do not factor in but the leaders of the country have to deal with these real issues. I hope the Pakistani govt takes measured and deliberate actions based on real world realities. Pakistan should consider revoking its agreements and cooperation with Nato forces and stop the shipments to Nato through Pakistani territory to begin with, but avoid escalation of hostilities by not responding militarily. Nato ( actually the US) knows Pakistan's limitation and are trying to goad Pakistan into an action to escalate the hostilities.

Allah says

If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. (8:61)

since peace is not working so

Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors. (2:190)

The only think Pakistan should do is cooperate with USA to end war soon so that peace comes back.

Pakistan has stopped NATO supplies in protest according to a news channel.

COAS is already on extension,extension is normally given to people with extra ordinary performance,
COAS should have packed his bag without accepting extension.

Kayani should resigns. Unless and until you won't make people accountable for their deeds this thing will keep on repeating. Make people accountable.

Kayani should resigns. Unless and until you won't make people accountable for their deeds this thing will keep on repeating. Make people accountable.

This is the proof of why we should not ask Kiyani to resign. If your enemy is damanding that General Kiyani resign then you know that is not the right course for you.

Besides that , I don't think that Pakistani people who are demanding Gen. Kiyani to resign have considered all the ramifications of this step. If Kiyani resigns then Zardari will have the option to pick the next COAS. He will pick the most unprofessional " Yes Man" he can find out of the options he has. Are you really prepared to give Zardari that kind of Power ?

This is the proof of why we should not ask Kiyani to resign. If your enemy is damanding that General Kiyani resign then you know that is not the right course for you.

Besides that , I don't think that Pakistani people who are demanding Gen. Kiyani to resign have considered all the ramifications of this step. If Kiyani resigns then Zardari will have the option to pick the next COAS. He will pick the most unprofessional " Yes Man" he can find out of the options he has. Are you really prepared to give Zardari that kind of Power ?

LOL... I may be your 'Enemy' but it doesn't make my pov wrong.

Kayani has failed to deliver and how long Kayani will keep using zardari shoulder to take the wrong decision. He is the boss. heads must be rolls

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom