What's new

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Total voters
Like this

Not drawing inference from this video, but people should believe in what they are, they should not forget their own roots, for those who do, their downfall is imminent.I don't need any religious scripture to tell me that.

How did a little girl as yourself develop such right wing thoughts?

Why do you want to know about which school I am from? I am from Mastermind not Scholastica.

The only problem is that if Bangla's just change their script, they would still be unable to comprehend their holy book.
For complete shuddhikaran, they should throw out Bengali and replace it with Arabic proper.

This script changing is not something that can be done overnight... We first have to introduce Arabic and Persian Literature into the school curriculum.

Your posts and activity are PUBLIC for the PUBLIC to see....so they can see your political leanings...your past views......I am SUPPOSED TO CHECK THE LEANINGS OF A PERSON I AM RESPONDING TO IN A FORUM.....specially a person whom I am not familiar with......You are not only ignorant but also extremely childish with your reasoning skills.

Can you still see my newsfeed?

Firsly, Let me introduce myself. I am not a Malaysian Indian... I am from Bangalore, India working in Malaysia at the moment.
Secondly, Well on this very forum most of us have read your views and likewise I have put forward my comments too like everyone , not sure why did you have to come back to me with such harsh rants, such as these : "Don't you Indians have anything better to do? Rather then trying to act with that "holy art thou" attitude and meddling with everyone's affairs while you people are one of the most hypocritical people in the World. No wonder why no one likes you people and no doubt anything like Caste system." If you oppose my views than kindly put forward your opinions so it can make things very clear and understandable. However I am still looking for a better factual response than this.

I am sorry I didn't mean it. But all the other Indians are attacking me and I am losing out of words. What am I supposed to do back away? Why are they so concerned with whatever we do?

We want Nastaliq (Persian) script not Naskh script. Nastaliq is used by all the Central Asian countries including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran uses it. Naskh (Arabic) is used by Middle East and South East Asian countries like Indonesia, Brunei, Malasia who uses Jawi script which is Malay language in Arabic script. Even Turkey uses Naskh script! We might be the only Muslim country in the World uses a script made by Mushriks which is even lower than Kafirs so what's to be proud of it?

If all the Muslim countries can use Arabic and Persian scripts then why can't we? Instead we fall into the hands of the evil Mushriks! If you want to be slaves to the Hindus and Brahimins then be my guest.

Just look how Indians think of Bangladesh:
India working to make Bangladesh a desert | Page 41

Official Indonesian, Malaysian and Turkish use scripts based on the Latin script.

OHHH RIIIGHTT!! How did I forget about Punjab!!?? Punjab is divided between India and Pakistan! But in Pakistan's Punjab province they use Shamukhi which is Nastaliq script and in Indian Punjab province they use Gurmukhi which is Brahmic script! So if Bengal is divided between India and Bangladesh then why the hell did we decided to get along with the shitty Hindu Brahmic script!!?

The tradition of Punjabi language literature began only in the 12 or 13th century around Baba Farid's time. Punjabi didn't have a standardized script before that, as most people were illiterate. So the primary script used to write the language among the few educated became Nastaliq (later Shahmukhi). Since the inception of Sikhism, Gurmukhi began to be used as well. So in Punjabi's case, the Nastaliq script was already well established before the other variant came into the picture. Similar case with Urdu, where Nastaliq was being used to write it until Devanagari was later introduced.

Bengali on the other hasn't been written with a script other than what you currently utilize. You should just keep it.

Why do you want to know about which school I am from? I am from Mastermind not Scholastica.

This script changing is not something that can be done overnight... We first have to introduce Arabic and Persian Literature into the school curriculum.

I am sorry I didn't mean it. But all the other Indians are attacking me and I am losing out of words. What am I supposed to do back away? Why are they so concerned with whatever we do?
so, when is this going to happen.....
u in favor of arabic mutation too......:lol:

Apologies accepted... Well most Indians are just just trying to tell you that Bangladeshi'sculture, language and its script is beautiful and there is no reason for its modification. Well you can certainly justify and stand by your views and opinions unless you come up with your conscious and factual responses...cheers

Not drawing inference from this video, but people should believe in what they are, they should not forget their own roots, for those who do, their downfall is imminent.I don't need any religious scripture to tell me that.

Why the hell do you care whatever we do!? For Hindus culture matters, but for Muslims religion comes first and culture and all other stuff comes second. Get that properly into your head! We are Muslims and for us religion is the most important! After you die is Allah is not going to see where ever the hell you came from but only your Iman! And all these culture stuff means nothing after death! And having a Hinduidised culture is not benefiting us Muslims!

LOL I think you believe Bangladeshis culture is actually Hindu type but it is NOT! We are perfectly Muslims except that some of us don't like Pohela Boishak and so many Hindu writers and poets in Bangla Literature. Other than that we are absolutely fine with our Islamic way of life. And we don't do pooja at all, wear huge red dots and sarees and what..? Dhotis and....? I don't know... What other stuff do you all do?

Well, all the Kafirs and their idols and their way of life were abolished. I heard, in the day of Judgement and after we die we are all going to speak in Arabic because the Quran is written in that language. I am not sure but I heard that.

Read this thread: Musalmani Bangla and its transformation

So, you want to abolish Bangla script based on something you heard? Please do some study on Islam before discussing it. Few of my cousins were from scholastica and they have poor knowledge about Islam because if i am not mistaken our English medium school doesn't have Islamic studies.

Last edited:
So, you want to abolish Bangla script based on something you heard? Please do some study on Islam before discussing it. Few of my cousin were from scholastica and they have poor knowledge about Islam because if i am not mistaken our english medium don't have Islamic studies.

I had Islamic studies!!! I mean are you kidding me? And our Islamic teacher was the most nicest, kindest and the best teacher I have ever met! She is my favourite teacher of all time! Because she was so forgiving, peaceful and compassionate! I also come from a very religious family! My Uncle especially, he is extremely strict! And my mom won't spare me at all if I miss a single namaaz prayer!

We want Nastaliq (Persian) script not Naskh script. Nastaliq is used by all the Central Asian countries including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran uses it. Naskh (Arabic) is used by Middle East and South East Asian countries like Indonesia, Brunei, Malasia who uses Jawi script which is Malay language in Arabic script. Even Turkey uses Naskh script! We might be the only Muslim country in the World uses a script made by Mushriks which is even lower than Kafirs so what's to be proud of it?

If all the Muslim countries can use Arabic and Persian scripts then why can't we? Instead we fall into the hands of the evil Mushriks! If you want to be slaves to the Hindus and Brahimins then be my guest.

Just look how Indians think of Bangladesh:
India working to make Bangladesh a desert | Page 41

Does Turkey use it?! Get your 'fact's right?!

Why the hell do you care whatever we do!? For Hindus culture matters, but for Muslims religion comes first and culture and all other stuff comes second. Get that properly into your head! We are Muslims and for us religion is the most important! After you die is Allah is not going to see where ever the hell you came from but only your Iman! And all these culture stuff means nothing after death! And having a Hinduidised culture is not benefiting us Muslims!

What if you get him rather than allah!

Odin_(Manual_of_Mythology).jpg

LOL I think you believe Bangladeshis culture is actually Hindu type but it is NOT! We are perfectly Muslims except that some of us don't like Pohela Boishak and so many Hindu writers and poets in Bangla Literature. Other than that we are absolutely fine with our Islamic way of life. And we don't do pooja at all, wear huge red dots and sarees and what..? Dhotis and....? I don't know... What other stuff do you all do?

Okay.. you have my attention for sometime...

Firstly, people will post their opinions in open forums irrespective to whether you like it or not.You want something more discreet, you should choose some other platform..

Secondly,I didn't find anything substantial in your post which will urge me to go through your other posts, but then this post of yours tells me that you are kind of obsessed with what happens to you after death..Well what happens to you while you are alive ? And how does a change of some script of some language help you before or after death?

Whatever..for scholars, there is an excellent read, written by Swami Abhedananda, titled, "Life beyond Death", in its English translation..You don't go through it, might be too much to take as of now...

Thirdly,in any case, you are absolutely free to do whatever you like, nobody is stopping you, but I might just have to ask, while you ask not to be abused for your choices and the religion you practice, you don't have any problem to do the same to others, and you do that in the very same post! I think, I will not call that hypocrisy, I think that's immaturity.Things will become more clear to you when you grow up....

and yes... good luck with changing that script thing.. just answer me this, how will you spell 'P' or 'V' in Arabic?

Last edited:
I had Islamic studies!!! I mean are you kidding me? And our Islamic teacher was the most nicest, kindest and the best teacher I have ever met! She is my favourite teacher of all time! Because she was so forgiving, peaceful and compassionate! I also come from a very religious family! My Uncle especially, he is extremely strict! And my mom won't spare me at all if I miss a single namaaz prayer!

Good to hear that you had Islamic studies, some of my cousins from English medium don't even know the history of prophets before Mohammad (SM) syllabus must have been changed after the last decade .

On topic, so you want to create havoc and spent millions of dollar to change a script which Allah and his Rasul didn't made Haram?

Back
Top Bottom