What's new

SHOULD WE SPEND TWICE THE MONEY ON AMIR KHAN AND SRK MOVIES: BHAKT GIVING BAD NAME TO COUNTRY

yes. of course !

What ! Yes...........

Ram Mandir - Jumla
Black Money Layenge - Jumla
15 Lakh in every account - Jumla
Article 370 - Jumla
Pakistan ko Muh Tod jawab Denge - Jumla
No Cricket till terrorism stops by Pakistan - Jumla

I wasted my 1 vote because of these Jumla's .......

This is what happens when intellectual bankruptcy runs wild. Show me an instance when I said anyone should go to Pakistan.
For the last time, in reference to Amir Khan's comment, my response was quite simple. If he genuinely thinks there is a security threat to him and his family posed by the current government - then he should do what is best for his family. No one is stopping him from leaving to destination of his choice.

Paresh Rawal, Ram Gopal Verma, Raveena Tandon, Anupam Keher, are all wrong - We should be taking our cues from likes of Mani Shankar Aiyer and his likes. They are the only ones who have there finger on the pulse of nation and there electoral mandate clearly show that. Oh Wait.

Are you trying to say that, Congress is finished and for next 2-3 century we, will be having BJP Government.

Why have you drag yourself down to a level where you want a monopoly of free speech for amir and not for others. We too exercise our right of free speech. Bashing an individual is better than bashing a nation.
1) how is it lowering my level? To stand up for truth is never lowering down anything.....He isnt the ONLY one saying there is a raising intolerance!

2) Bashing an individual is never better....it is individuals who make up a nation .....So you are indirectly re-enforcing what he said regarding intolerance!

Who will decide what is the problem. According to me the way we have promoted this fifth columnist is a bigger problem than fictitious intolerance problem.
The number of people facing problems and voicing out, the number of people being murdered the number of people facing injustice will decide what a problem is

As for fictitious or not only one who has accepted the problem can tell.....You are talking about shunning people who point out a problem and these people have more to loose by voicing out than keeping quiet ...yet they risk it....and it isnt 1,2,3 people it is more than that...From your writers to your actors....Clearly there IS a problem!

the number of people being murdered the number of people facing injustice will decide what a problem is

Here I agree with you because this is a objective criteria to judge something.
Let me tell you that numbers of communal violence and people died in that has decreased by a huge margin over 2013 when congress government was there in power and our so called liberal did not feel intolerance.
1) how is it lowering my level? To stand up for truth is never lowering down anything.....He isnt the ONLY one saying there is a raising intolerance!

Whether he alone or many like him do not make any difference. Look at the news published. Survey shows 86.5% are against amir. In such a diverse society, if 86.5% opposes something than it is a big matter.
Bashing an individual is never better....it is individuals who make up a nation .....So you are indirectly re-enforcing what he said regarding intolerance!

you should give this advise to your country mate who declare some one Wajib ul qutla very easily. He has said something and we are opposing it . That is all.

numbers of communal violence and people died in that has decreased by a huge margin over 2013 when congress government was there in power and our so called liberal did not feel intolerance.
ok

who, how, where was the survey conducted?

you should give this advise to your country mate who declare some one Wajib ul qutla very easily. He has said something and we are opposing it . That is all.
thread aint about my country nor is the cry coming from my country mate nor is the counter reply of sending people to my country coming from my country!

who, how, where was the survey conducted?

It is available on PDF thread of related discussion and indian political corner. Pl help yourself.
thread aint about my country nor is the cry coming from my country mate nor is the counter reply of sending people to my country coming from my country!

See, this is a discussion forum and there shall be no discussion in isolation.

It is available on PDF thread of related discussion and indian political corner. Pl help yourself.
yea just read it....but the "survey" only took into account 22,694 people what % of india is that? I mean even 1 village/ city in india has 10x more ppl than that so how can that represent WHOLE OF INDIA?
See, this is a discussion forum and there shall be no discussion in isolation.

since it IS a discussion forum....there are organized threads for topics ....We dont need to make it look like indian newspapers with hypes nor indian street with crowdedness and chaos :enjoy:

Are you trying to say that, Congress is finished and for next 2-3 century we, will be having BJP Government.

BJP has delivered lack lustre performance, and they will struggle to deliver on their election promises.
As far as congress, they are a mystery, with an incompetent imbecile as their leader, I was assuming they should have finished off by now, but there seems to some miracuru (from arrow series) in their system that they still survive.

Dude seriously...? I must have seen like 5-6 threads on this topic, general public is overreacting.

PDF Indians is not India, look at PDF membership and compare that with India, it's insignificant when it comes to deeming any sentiment of the nation based on such a small sample size.

If we recover all the money BJP has swindled in scams we'll get all products at half the rate everywhere. Or maybe if we get 15 lacs in bank account too. Oh wait, that was only jumla....

BJP is you government who run country, not your baap, go ask money from him or earn it by yourself.

yea just read it....but the "survey" only took into account 22,694 people what % of india is that? I mean even 1 village/ city in india has 10x more ppl than that so how can that represent WHOLE OF INDIA?

OK Now we have prepared 1270 million ballot paper to take the opinion of 1.27 billion people. Wait for the result.
since it IS a discussion forum....there are organized threads for topics ....We dont need to make it look like indian newspapers with hypes nor indian street with crowdedness and chaos :enjoy:

Hummm Everything indian news paper typed is hypes including all incidents in Pakistan in which thousands religious minorities are killed.

PDF Indians is not India, look at PDF membership and compare that with India, it's insignificant when it comes to deeming any sentiment of the nation based on such a small sample size.
Media reaction, your ministers reacting, protests, fellow artists reacting, people also reacting on social media.

OK Now we have prepared 1270 million ballot paper to take the opinion of 1.27 billion people. Wait for the result.
but wouldnt 22000 suffice? I mean according to those cheering here even 85% of 22000 suffices to be called as the opinion of india! THAT is how small you have made your country!

Media reaction, your ministers reacting, protests, fellow artists reacting, people also reacting on social media.
Media: NDTV and starnews known anti modi outlets- have been in negative portrayal of Modi since he became probable for running for P.M.
Minister: of BJP are second or third tier leaders, and the PM needs to clamp down this non-sense. Most rational Indians believe this is where this government has gone down, - lack of damage control.
Fellow Artists: Again a large chunk of this psuedo-aristocracy has been anti modi that came out against electing him as a last ditch congress backed effort before the elections.
People on social media: are divided on this.

When rights of other religions handed over to RSS and BJP what u expect when they talk for their democratic right of speech u hindus bark what stupid demcracy u have

Media: NDTV and starnews known anti modi outlets- have been in negative portrayal of Modi since he became probable for running for P.M.
Minister: of BJP are second or third tier leaders, and the PM needs to clamp down this non-sense. Most rational Indians believe this is where this government has gone down, - lack of damage control.
Fellow Artists: Again a large chunk of this psuedo-aristocracy has been anti modi that came out against electing him as a last ditch congress backed effort before the elections.
People on social media: are divided on this.
Do you agree that there is a reaction? that too unnecessary?

Back
Top Bottom