What's new

Showbaaz asks UAE to FACILITATE talks on KASHMIR

We raised the insurgency to quite high levels in the past where many Indian soldiers feared stepping foot in Kashmir and would surrender at the site of a mujahid.
this the shite you were brought up on ? little wonder, then... :laugh:

@Mirzali Khan

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Monday asked Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold serious and sincere talks

Fat chance of that happening if his Foreign Minister Billo Rani keeps abusing Modi and calling him the Butcher of Gujarat!

Regards

As Long as there is no talk; Pressure remains on India to engage Pakistan one way or other from world community. Every time your EAM Jai Shenker try to deflate this pressure by calling Pakistan EOT the more pressure gets mound on India nevertheless.

Pakistan is clear on every forum that we are ready to engage its only India who is running out. Lately, our voice getting heard at world stage for various political reasons

beta modi was not born in 1933 when kashmiris started tthis freedom movement even india was not there back then . tum kis duna main ji rahy ho ?????

Modi came into power only in 2014.

But the way you people point Guns at him, it seems he is causing problems for 75 years.. :lol:

As I said before, Kashmir will not be caused anything to India and it will remain as it but the Name of Kashmir caused too much destruction for Pakistan and it is still hurting and will continue hurting if Pakistan will not accept the reality and move on for their own people.

Tell anyone the good thing Pakistan got by singing the song of "kashmir" in the last 75 years. It only caused destruction in Pakistan & starting with the economy.

this the shite you were brought up on ? little wonder, then... :laugh:
There's many videos to go around 🙂

Weren't you admitting something similar yourself on another thread? 😹😹

As Long as there is no talk; Pressure remains on India to engage Pakistan one way or other from world community. Every time your EAM Jai Shenker try to deflate this pressure by calling Pakistan EOT the more pressure gets mound on India nevertheless.

Pakistan is clear on every forum that we are ready to engage its only India who is running out. Lately, our voice getting heard at world stage for various political reasons
Is this what Nawaz Sharif told you?

Do Patwaris genuinely believe this stuff?

Strategically it's not that well placed, it's quite narrow making it easier for Indians. Plus the Afghanistanis got plenty of natural resources.

You have nukes and missiles to make up for those disadvantages

Afghanistan is a useless piece of land even for its own people

You have nukes and missiles to make up for those disadvantages

Afghanistan is a useless piece of land even for its own people
It's useless due to it's people, nothing else

It actually has tons of natural resources especially highly valued ones like lithium. And it proves strategic depth in time of war, population offsetting etc.

But the way you people point Guns at him, it seems he is causing problems for 75 years.. :lol:

As I said before, Kashmir will not be caused anything to India and it will remain as it but the Name of Kashmir caused too much destruction for Pakistan and it is still hurting and will continue hurting if Pakistan will not accept the reality and move on for their own people.

Tell anyone the good thing Pakistan got by singing the song of "kashmir" in the last 75 years. It only caused destruction in Pakistan & starting with the economy.
tu hamari cchinta na ker bachy we are ok with name . pakistan will keep singing this good song

tu hamari cchinta na ker bachy we are ok with name . pakistan will keep singing this good song

Okay Sir..... "lakeer ka fakeer".... I learned these words during my school days... Really, it does properly fit here.

At least, people need to learn from china. They are having more disputes with their neighbors but it never caused any destruction for them. They keep issues alive but also, get profits and take advantage by maintaining such relationships.

Pakistan only got the "Military establishment in Pakistan".

Oye Kanjar Youthiay; We believes in ourselves.
Don't turn delusional like the Indians, that's not the same as believing in yourself, that's called lying to yourself

There is no pressure on India, and certainly not from Pakistan, in fact quite the opposite is true in reality

So come back to the real world sometime and don't believe Nawajus words too much

was I, where ?
On another thread regarding Kashmir earlier today, something about what your friend who was stationed there said.

Kashmir gave Pakistan FREEDOM

Fundamentally India is 1.4 billion every other state in South Asia is much smaller, we all have similar cultures, common languages, etc etc etc

Without Kashmir and to a lesser extent Hindutva,, the commonality between south Asians would have ensured that all states due to cultural connection and affiliation risked being dominated under India as almost vassals

What people don't understand is that Kashmir saved Pakistan
It ensured a level of threat and hatred for India and Hindus that countered the natural cultural connection and thus ensured independence for Pakistan

Hindutva to some extent has taken then mantel ensuring that the need for partition was essential even to the liberals

For decades Kashmir has ensured military and state independence for Pakistan and as I said hindutva is creating the reaction in Pakistan and Bangladesh where even Bengalis are spewing anti Hindu narrative due to the perceived threat

Our political shambles is an entirely different issue, if anything without the hatred Kashmir incited it would have been easy for India to deal with our corrupt politicians, Kashmir ensured non of those bastards could really step out and embrace India

Kashmir is important as is is hindutva for all Muslims of South Asia

Kashmir gave Pakistan FREEDOM

Fundamentally India is 1.4 billion every other state in South Asia is much smaller, we all have similar cultures, common languages, etc etc etc

Without Kashmir and to a lesser extent Hindutva,, the commonality between south Asians would have ensured that all states due to cultural connection and affiliation risked being dominated under India as almost vassals

What people don't understand is that Kashmir saved Pakistan
It ensured a level of threat and hatred for India and Hindus that countered the natural cultural connection and thus ensured independence for Pakistan

Hindutva to some extent has taken then mantel ensuring that the need for partition was essential even to the liberals

For decades Kashmir has ensured military and state independence for Pakistan and as I said hindutva is creating the reaction in Pakistan and Bangladesh where even Bengalis are spewing anti Hindu narrative due to the perceived threat

Our political shambles is an entirely different issue, if anything without the hatred Kashmir incited it would have been easy for India to deal with our corrupt politicians, Kashmir ensured non of those bastards could really step out and embrace India

Kashmir is important as is is hindutva for all Muslims of South Asia
I was going to say this but I thought, perhaps it's better left unsaid.

But yeah Pakistani liberals are a massive L on so many fronts it's actually crazy.

Okay Sir..... "lakeer ka fakeer".... I learned these words during my school days... Really, it does properly fit here.

At least, people need to learn from china. They are having more disputes with their neighbors but it never caused any destruction for them. They keep issues alive but also, get profits and take advantage by maintaining such relationships.

Pakistan only got the "Military establishment in Pakistan".
hamara dispute hamari marzi :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom